The most intuitive workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Throw out your notebook, Strong is the simplest and most intuitive workout tracker to get more from your workouts. Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, join the over 800,000 people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
*Apps We Love* Front Page Feature
*Apps We Love* Health & Fitness Feature Banner
*Stay on Track* Health & Fitness Feature
Strong is completely redesigned and optimised for the latest iOS Devices, and now comes with Cloud Sync to back up your data.
"I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none"
"I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it"
"Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for."
"This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars."
"It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I've used."
"It's amazing. That's all you need to know."
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn't bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you'd never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
And you can also select a range of exercises, from Cardio to Assisted Bodyweight for an all in one fitness tracking experience.
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
- New in Strong 4 - Multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
- New in Strong 4 - See your progress in Graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
- New in Strong 4 - Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
- New in Strong 4 - Supersets/Grouped Exercises
- New in Strong 4 - Cloud Sync!
- New in Strong 4 - Built in bodyweight tracker helps you record your weight every workout, and includes Apple Health
- New in Strong 4 - Share sheet makes archiving workouts to Evernote, Notes or Email easier than ever!
- New in Strong 4 - Full Screen Timer for easier notification
- Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
- Plate calculator for when the weights get high
- US(lbs) AND Metric(kg) weight support
- Add additional notes to your workout
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Export workout information by email to CSV format, as well as full Database Export
- Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
Note: Strong requires the "Unlock Strong" In App Purchase in order to enter more than 4 workouts. But feel free to try it for as long as you like!
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
The applications Strong Workout Tracker: Gym Log, Exercise Journal was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-09-15 and
was developed by Strong Fitness Ltd..
The file size is 82.25 MB.
The current version is 4.15 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- Re-added last performed routine dates
- Pull to refresh in History feed
- Return to the Profile tab after completing a workout
Performance / Bug fixes
- Improved performance with minimised workout
- Improvements to workout background uploading
- Improvements to IAP receipt validation
- Fix: Rest Timer would sometimes fail to go off
- Fix: Rest Timer would only tick once per second on iOS 10
- Fix: Rest Timer Next Set label would ignore values for partially-entered sets
- Fix: Previous Set label missing tags for some exercise types
- Fix: Previous Set label would truncate instead of resizing
- Fix: changing an exercise name wouldn’t update it on the Log Workout screen
- Fix: Editing notes/checking sets wouldn’t get restored properly after a crash
- Fix: potential crash when logging out
- Fix: Unfinished Workout notification could show up after logging out
- Fix: app could hang after enabling Notifications
- Watch: minor appearance tweaks for performance
- Watch: now logs out after logging out on Phone
We're constantly making changes and improvements to Strong. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Automatic Updates turned on.
As always, if you enjoy Strong, please leave a review - it helps us keep improving the app! Although we’re now able to respond to reviews, we can always give a more detailed reply if you email [email protected]
Easily the best out of there! Build custom work out. Always track your progress. Frequent updates and keep improving!
I updated the app today, May 27, 2017, and the app is completely unresponsive and not usable.
I have had this app for two weeks and little difficult to navigate. But I haven't given up because it's look promising.
Great app. Easy to use.
Has everything you could really want and is very user friendly.
Does everything that I need it to.
Yo, I've been using this app for over a year and I love it so much. Unfortunately, that pesky timer still won't start up for me when it should. I feel a little bad since I know you guys have been trying to fix it for a few updates now. (Edit: So during my current workout I've noticed the timer starts like half the time. I don't think I'm doing anything different each time... but maybe it's just user error in not getting the timer to start for me. 😉) Either way, great app! Solid, reliable, and incredibly useful.
I've been using this app happily for about two years now. I've even purchased all the addons for maximum benefit. I think it could use the addition of some other exercises, but other than that, I love it!
Finally found an app that meets all of my needs. Integration with the Apple Watch works well. Love the timer function. I've used many apps for tracking my workouts overtime since the 90s. This, by far, is the best yet! Highly recommended.
This had everything I was looking for in terms of planning, scheduling, and monitoring my progress. I checked out several and this one won based on what you get for the price. It doesn't have a bunch of extra stuff that I don't really need. Love it!
Great at adding suggestions.
Seems like a GREAT (dare I say perfect?) app for lifting. Great interface, easy to understand, and everything is very convenient. But unfortunately, every time I try to log a set, the app crashes! Fix that and it's a perfect 5!
Best workout app out there. Only thing I'd like to request is the ability to remove rest times from warmup sets without removing it from work sets. Also, as android and iPhone user - is there a reason that the weight calculator didn't get ported to the android version?
Seriously, delete all your other lame lifting apps and just get this one.
Easy robust to use
I've tried a number of apps for recording my Oly workouts and this is the best I have found. It has features I didn't even know I wanted.
Love the app, best tracker
I've tried a ton, and this one is the simplest and the best. Great interface.
Easy to keep up with my routines and my weights!
I love that I can load and name my own workouts, including drop-sets and rep-only exercises.