eharmony is the opposite of a photo browsing app. We actually learn what you’re looking for, and then match you with others based on way more than just looks. With our proven process, it’s no wonder why eharmony has the highest quality matches. Get the most out of your search for a really great relationship by downloading our app. Start for free today, and see who’s waiting to meet you.
HOW EHARMONY WORKS
Setting up an eharmony account is even faster with the option to register via Facebook. Complete our compatibility questionnaire and upload photos to help jump start your profile. Your answers are plugged into our algorithm (this is where the magic happens!) to help us find your compatible matches. We deliver a few matches at a time so that you can take your time to review and connect with them. Send a smile, Favorite a match, or write a message – there are so many ways to go from browsing your matches to dating them!
WITH THE FREE APP
• Register and take the compatibility questionnaire for free
• Receive a few matches at a time and view their profile
• See compatibility details to understand how you and your match get along
• Send Smiles, Favorite your matches and find out when it’s mutual
• Send pre-written Quick Questions to get the conversation started
• Get push notifications to know when matches are interested
GET MORE WITH A SUBSCRIPTION
• View unlimited photos to learn more about your matches
• See who’s viewed your profile or Favorited you so you know who’s interested
• Send and receive custom messages to take the conversation to the next level
• Use the What If? feature to meet singles who may be outside of your preferences
• We offer subscriptions in 3, 6, and 12 month durations, with prices as low as $9.99/month
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Other things you need to know:
• eharmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
* Based on a 2018 survey of 1,616 U.S. singles.
The applications eharmony - Online Dating App was published
in the category Social Networking on 2011-09-08 and
was developed by eHarmony.com.
The file size is 198.89 MB.
The current version is 7.1.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We made some performance improvements and fixed some bugs. Enjoy!
If I could give it half a star I would. The app is glitchy, hangs or crashes and doesn’t update your matches or messages.
Very few subscribers in Darwin, Australia.
Decided to give Eharmony a try based on their 3 day cooling off period. Purchased through the app and have realised the following things. - bumble which is free offers a much better service. - there is no way to know who had paid and who hasn’t and all those people that created ‘free’ accounts just sit there (I know I was one of them) so they can’t reply even if they wanted to. - If you purchase through the app the 3day cooling off period DOES NOT apply. I followed their guidelines and requested to cancel my membership and get a refund of my $90 and they replied with the below. $90 wasted on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. “When you purchase the subs thought the App, you are directed to iTunes page. As such, you need to agree to their Terms and Conditions for the purchase. The Terms and Conditions were agreed at the time of confirming the payment. It seems that you have contacted them outside their eligibility period for refund. This explains why your request has been denied. We do not have a way to process a refund on our end. Therefore I will advise you to take advantage of your remaining subscription on your account. To ensure that your subscription does not auto renewed kindly follow the steps provided below”
Don’t bother paying for this App as it’s a waste of time. Completely overpriced; already discontinued my subscription. Better off with Bumble or even OK Cupid!
There’s no point getting people to sign up for a free account if it’s not free the ads were totally misleading
One big hoax, no matches, sooo many fake profiles, nothing but scammers, I have demanded a full refund as they certainly have not delivered
If you don’t live in a capital city or metropolitan area or don’t plan to move to one soon than you will be disappointed with the small number of matches offered to subscribers living in small to medium sized towns. Tech support’s advice is to broaden your preferences which is to compromise on your likes/dislikes. Very disappointing.
All my matches are no one I would have anything remotely in common. The price is waaayyy too high. Cancelled quickly because I had better results on free sites. Wish I had done a trial. I regret paying all that money for nothing.
You will find that most other apps Tinder, Bumble etc have the exact same people. This app has a hefty price tag. So as you would expect it’s user base is smaller. They need to rethink their strategy, I used the app for a couple of weeks and gave up.
Don’t bother getting app or even paying for it. No body ever replies to you. And half the matches are dead profiles users abandoned god knows how long ago.
Absolutely useless. Signed up. Paid for 6 months and got no responses. Says I needed to widen my criteria. All I said was I wanted someone in the same country as me!!!! Not a lot to ask for. Pointless app.
Really easy to use.Constantly updated with matches. Very good app
I find the site one of the best , there's more detail about each person that helps u judge better if you are interested , 8 out of 10
It takes an age to chat to anyone, and very hard to ever meet anyone on this.