••• SYNCS IPHONE WITH GOOGLE!
••• SYNCS GROUPS!
••• #1 IN DOWNLOADS & REVIEWS FOR 5+ YEARS!
With ”Contacts Sync for Google Gmail,” you can quickly & easily sync your Gmail & iPhone contacts, giving you access to your contacts from anywhere. This app distinguishes itself with its reliability, ease of use, speed, and with a true "2-way sync" that merges changes made to both your Gmail & iPhone contacts. This is the #1 app for syncing Google and iPhone contacts both in terms of downloads & reviews.
Also of significance, this app syncs contact groups with Google. For instance, you may have organized your Gmail contacts into groups such as "friends," "family," and "coworkers." After syncing, your iPhone groups will match your Gmail groups.
With many customization options, this app can be used in a number of ways. Of course, the app can be used to make your iPhone and Google contacts match each other, which also has the side effect of creating a backup. You can perform syncs in any direction including 1-way syncs and 2-way syncs. Also, you can sync any one of your contact accounts with Google, including your corporate Exchange contacts, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook.com, or any CardDAV account.
• Choose which iPhone contact account you want to sync with Google whether it's an ordinary iPhone address book, iCloud, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, Facebook, or any CardDAV account
• Choose from one of the following sync types: 2-way sync, Gmail contacts -> iPhone, iPhone contacts -> Gmail, & Manual Sync
• Choose a 2-way sync to combine changes you’ve made to Gmail & iPhone
• Choose a 1-way sync to transfer changes in one direction only
• Choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only
SYNCS ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs contact photos
• Syncs custom labels & custom fields
• During the initial sync, the contents of matching Gmail & iPhone contacts will be merged
CONFIRM CHANGES BEFORE SYNCING:
• Review each change before the sync actually begins
• Easily override the suggested changes
• Automatically syncs contacts in the background 24/7
APPLY FILTERS INCLUDING GROUP FILTER:
• Sync specific contacts only by using filters
• Apply the group filter to sync contacts that belong to the specified groups only
• Apply the new contact filter to ignore contacts without an email address or phone number
• Various other filters available
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Optionally add contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Contacts Sync”
• Matches the same contacts in Gmail & iPhone to prevent duplicates
• Eliminate duplicates at Gmail.com and then remove the duplicates from iPhone by syncing
• Monitor the results of the current sync, and review the results of the last 100 synchronizations
• Custom URL actions - Use “ContactsSyncGG://sync” to sync your contacts from another app
• Use 3D touch to sync your contacts from the home screen
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iCloud, G Suite (Google Apps), Exchange Server, SSO
• English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, & Chinese
• This app syncs your contacts directly from your iPhone, rather than in the cloud on a 3rd party server, which gives you superior privacy
• Upgrade the app to sync more than 40 contacts, and to enable auto-sync
• Regularly updated help center with Zendesk
• Responsive customer support team
The applications Contacts Sync for Google Gmail was published
in the category Utilities on 2011-08-22 and
was developed by Playa Apps.
The file size is 40.14 MB.
The current version is 7.4.9 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
* Further optimized for iOS 11
Works very well
They pull you in for free and only give you 40 contacts to sync if you want the rest your contacts to be totally Saint then they charge you this app is a rip off as far as I’m concerned because it says get it for free and then later they say if you want everything done then you have to pay it should’ve said an amount to pay upfront again this is a rip off!!!!
I've been using this for several years and it just works. Sad to say but it's a shock when you find an app that does what you expect simply and without a lot of fuss. I have 2000+ contacts syncs in a few minutes first time and only takes seconds on subsequent syncs. Simple, quick, accurate. Worth the money!
I started using google contacts and it has helped me keeping all my information organized. One feature that I love is the remove duplicates; I’ve been struggling for years to clean up my contact list but now is done and it was so easy
Syncs just like it says. Easy to use and set up.
Hey I just needed a way to sync my iPhone and gmail account and this does it with a few more features. Worth the $$ it cost
Been using this app for years and it has served me well. Allows me to easily manage contacts and do a 2 way sync back to google.
Great app and so simple to use.
Synks and keeps them in order. Great that it manages groups too
What a wonderful and simple app to use
Simple, reliable and fast. An invaluable asset!
Appears so far to be real easy to use, no hiccups
Excellent app. Highly recommended.
Smart merge my bum hole. I have two contacts exactly same person, same first name, one no surname but both same phone and same email. One pic Two other numbers on one(3 total on one) Also extra email on one Also Facebook and what's app and everything. Annoying to have different entries for the same contact. Cool there's an app that will "merge" the matching contents. Great I can check if the "matching ones" are actually a match. Yes, that's my wife and all the numbers and emails and accounts. Merge away my kind App. Hey why isn't my wife's contact details??? Where's her picture? Oh there's her mobile number. But no pic? Hmm I'll look in the contact and see what's there. FUCKALL! Two contacts with 3 phone 3 email and 2 names plus multiple app account details, becomes a one phone one email NO NAME "CONTACT" You're lucky ZERO stars isn't an option..
Does what's says
I am sick of paying for apps or upgrade of apps only to find that they do not do a simple thing like allowing me to DELETE an email address that is no longer in use. I synced all contacts etc etc as requested, then i go to address a contact in GMAIL, & an old email address pops up, quite honestly I don't believe I should have to PAY for an App to do this simple requirement, WHY DOESN'T GMAIL MAKE THIS OPTION AVAILABLE?? Please excuse all the shouting i.e block letters, but I am sure there are others that are frustrated by the same problem. I believed this &4.99 App was going to solve this problem, don't mind paying IF IT WORKS!!!
Love the easy use to sync
Contacts Sync for Google Gmail 7.0.0 - Allows you to sync your Gmail and Mac contacts.
@Abdullah_iApp: برامج اخرى 🔄 لنقل المعلومات من جهاز الى اخر 📲 • Sync • النسخ👇🏻 https:…
@Abdullah_iApp: برامج اخرى 🔄 لنقل المعلومات من جهاز الى اخر 📲 • Sync • النسخ👇🏻 https:…
When you cannot sync more than 40 contacts for free it is better to be called trial!
Convenient and simple thanks
Great App. Helps keep contacts in order and amor throughout phone..
I am in person-to-person sales, and this app is absolutely essential to backload contacts from my phone onto Gmail and then from Gmail onto any other devices like tablet, desktop etc.
Love having all of my contacts in 1 spot and the ablility to access them from my iphone. Easy to setup and use!
Buried in the fine print is that the free version of this app only works for 40 contacts. After install, they zing you with that and demand money for any real use. Deleted right away.
Or for the first time enjoy all of the benefits associated with a properly functioning contact database. Case Study - the number of dup's in my iCloud database had grown out of control to the point of where even a simple name search would freeze my phone after only inputting the first letter of someone's surname so substantially it could often takes 10 seconds for available RAM to accept the entry of a 2nd letter; then my address book became corrupted exhibiting an assortment of strange occurrences - I had a random email address stealthily become part of more than 180 out 11,000 contacts, further my notes field in more than 500 records was mysteriously filled with data from other contact records along with info that I had no idea where it came from. So after trying a slew of utilities that never solved these problems, a couple years ago when I was in the midst of these problems a friend in IT recommended Contact Sync by Playa Apps. Based on what is likely the best iOS architecture that exists, Google Contacts, Contact Sync by Playa starts and ends with a solution which almost completely relies on Google Contacts architecture for an almost instantaneously repair and elimination of every problem mentioned above altogether along with merging and removing duplicate record in no time, this problems also spilled over into my Mac's contact database as well and Contact Sync by Playa not only fixed my iOS based problem but it also fixed my Mac's address book troubles simultaneously. Give it a try you'll love it. Jon K - Phila
That app does exactly what it is supposed to do and does it well. You will not regret one cent of what you pay for. Read carefully and follow strictly instructions before taking action as start can look a bit complex but after, you can forget it, it runs by itself.
No complaints. Everything has worked great so far. $3 and I never have to worry about my contacts again.
Works like a charm every time I use it... like all the warnings before major changes are made. sometimes duplicates are made but it warns me of my own mistakes that makes them or deletions.