+ "Photon browser is a powerful and versatile Safari alternative that excels in its Flash support..." - USAToday
+ Photon for iPad is #1 in Utilities in US, UK and top 30 overall app around the world.
+ Photon plays flash videos, games and flash websites.
Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser specifically designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPhone and iPod Touch. It is packed with innovative features. Here are just some of them:
1. Flash browsing support
- Photon Browser allows you to play Flash games such as free Facebook games, use Flash apps and watch Flash video inline using its remote cloud browse mode.
- Browse Flash websites that would otherwise not display on the iPhone.
- Play music that streams through a Flash player.
- Read news that require Flash support.
- Press the “Lightning” icon on the bottom right navigation bar when you encounter a Flash website on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Combines fast native browsing for normal websites and remote browsing for Flash websites. Switch between the 2 modes using the lightning bolt button (for Flash) or the web globe button (for native browsing).
- Support different mode such as pointer mode for precision that makes your iPhone acts like a mouse pad. Supports touch mode for scrolling and touch/click. Supports drag mode for dragging around game maps.
- Zoom in flash. PLEASE WAIT a second or two for the zoom to update before zooming again on iPhone and iPod touches.
- We support audio. PLEASE MAKE sure your mute switch is not on.
2. Fully featured powerful browser
- Private browsing clears history, cookies and caches upon browser exit.
- Anonymous browsing through our servers.
- Share content via email.
- Brightness control for night time browsing.
- Rotation lock for playing web based games.
- Personalize your browser by choosing from thousands of colors.
- Bookmarks support
- Print web pages using AirPrint.
- More innovative features to come
Important notes - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
- When you encounter a Flash website, REMEMBER TO CLICK ON the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter Flash streaming mode. Otherwise, you will see the standard Adobe message that Flash needs to be installed or upgraded as you are still in the native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button will you then be able to view Flash content.
- If you have a slow Internet connection such as over a slow 3G network, remote browsing feature may have slow performance even though we have made great technological improvements to support Flash over low bandwidth. Flash mode works best over Wifi in a broadband network. Just because you have Wifi does not mean you have a fast network. Wifi is fast enough but your bottleneck is the wired connection that your Wifi sits on. However, you can still use Photon as a fast native browser for your regular browsing.
- If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact us given in the support link on iTunes. We are extremely responsive and answer questions within 1-3 business days. For terms, please go to www.appsverse.com/Terms
The applications Photon Flash Player for iPhone - Flash Video & Games plus Private Web Browser was published
in the category Utilities on 2011-08-05 and
was developed by Appsverse Inc..
The file size is 34.31 MB.
The current version is 6.2 and works well on
5.1.1 and high ios versions.
+ Fix bugs for iOS 9
+ Improve Flash quality
+ Improve streaming speed and performance
+ Improve geographical block IP forwarding feature
+ Fix iOS5, iOS6 backwards compatibility
+ Fix crashes
Despite advertising otherwise, in my experience the browser did not work for Flash optimized sites. An typical error encountered: Oops, somehow it looks like Flash Player is not installed on your browser. I hope they will work on changing this and improve the app.
I’ve had this app for ages and they have continued to update and not charge for microtransactions which is rare. With the new Firefox mobile update some sites I used to go to are broken, so I yet again went back to using those sites on Photon. It has yet to let me down when it comes to taking on any site Safari, Chrome or Firefox won’t - and especially those with flash video. Thanks Photon team for making and maintaining a great app all this time!
I am always impressed by the quality of video playback.
I had an issue and customer support got back to me in a very timely manner. And fixed my problem! :)
Works with iPhone 7 Plus but moving items without the screen while using the app is difficult and bothersome. But the ability to use shockwave based sites is nice
I like this app a lot but for the last couple day l noticed some slow with flash player l would recommend new update for iso 11 to fix this issue
They charge you 3.99 without your authorization, what a [email protected]!? Scam!
Almost great cool that I could use flash on my phone or my tablet but the only thing I really don’t like is that I have to change passwords all the time where I take my class so please fix..
I love it!!!!! It's the best I've downloaded so far👍🏼 MB
Most apple apps are really intuitive, but this isn't. Got so frustrated I deleted it.
Streams fine until goal is scored. 6 goals, missed everyone one. Seems like a ploy to get you to buy premium after already paying for the app.
It's an alright app that can do a bit more than others. But occasionally it has problems: if you are in the address bar on one page and open a new link/page/tab, the address bar of the new page changes to whatever was in the first page - I got sick and tired having to go back and look for the original website and it wasn't always showing in the history folder neither. Frustrating when advertisements pop-up and changes the page that I was on. When I try to watch a video, it says to 'download flash player software' - this app is suppose to have it already.
The keyboard doesn't work for interactive Flash animations 😞
Was hoping that this would allow me to access the camera like Puffin but it doesn't. Nothing in documentation saying that it does not support camera. They should allow some demo version instead of charging $6.99.
Love it. Glad someone has made an app to allow flash streaming on Apple devices. Thanks :)
Latest update broke it on my iPhone 4, running iOS 7.1.2. Was working fine before, now it crashes on startup.
A little slow but still a very good app.
This is probably the only app that works with flash better then all. The only problem is that it freezes sometimes and the quality is decent. I hope the steaming quality improves, until then I'll give it 3 stars.
I love this app, and there is never a problem.. Thank you
It has a few flaw pop-ups keep surfacing and cant load some pages
Buena app para mirar streamings en linea ta bien machin plebes
Highly recommend this app meets and exceeds what I expected .
I have had this program for several years and it works great. Several sites require flash player and this solves that issue.
Love this app. No issues or problems with it! Highly recommended!
Simply the best!
Hi, Can you please help me out solving this issue? I bought the Photon app; however, as you see in the picture, it alerts no "flash browser" available Thank you,
It doesn't work on iPhone 7 plus. Can yall fix this asap
I wouldn't even give this a star. Needed it for school and researched it and it still didn't work. If I can't use it I want a refund!!!! DONT DOWNLOAD
App isn't working appropriately anymore and there haven't been any updates for months best I can tell.