Enjoy singing along to your favorite karaoke songs wherever you go with The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke App (powered by The KARAOKE Channel)!
This entertaining music app features high-quality karaoke videos that display scrolling lyric cues on original concept backgrounds in time with the music.
Turn on BlueTooth® and pair with any compatible Singing Machine** to sing along with your microphone and to experience richer, more amplified sound for your karaoke session.
This karaoke app offers you more licensed songs than any other karaoke app out there. Try it for free with a selection of great songs that are refreshed monthly or purchase an In App subscription to sing along to more than 13,000* songs!
Fun for everyone, whether hanging out with friends your own age or with kids or grandparents, there are songs for everyone to enjoy!
• Song library includes songs in the style of today's top-charting artists and yesterday's legends
• Browse top songs in the charts or search by title, artist or lyrics
• High quality karaoke videos streamed over your mobile network or Wi-Fi to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Listen and sing along to songs with or without lead vocal (when available)
• Quickly access recently played songs and favorites
• Easily share songs with friends
• Advertisement free
• Listen to 30 second samples of the more than 13,000* karaoke songs available by subscription (see below)
• Purchase an In App subscription to access full length version of all songs available by subscription (see below)
• Songs added regularly
• Connect with BlueTooth® to enjoy singing along to amplified music with compatible Singing Machine systems.
FULL SONG CATALOG OFFERS SONG CHOICE BEYOND COMPARE
Powered by The KARAOKE Channel, the full song catalog consists of more than 13,000* licensed karaoke songs from many genres, eras and languages. Songs in the style of today’s artists like: Shawn Mendes, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and more. Songs in the style of yesterday’s legends: Elvis, The Beatles, Michael Jackson and more. Genres include Pop, Rock, R&B/Hip-Hop, Country, Latin and more.
In App Subscriptions:
Access over 13,000* full length songs by purchasing one of two In App subscriptions:
• Shining Star 2 day access for $9.99 US. This subscription does not auto-renew, you will only be billed once;
• Rising Star monthly access for $14.99 US. This subscription auto-renews, you will be billed $9.99 US monthly, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You may manage the Rising Star subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and selecting Subscriptions > The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase (or auto-renewal) in your local currency equivalent to the USD value as determined by the Apple App Store
Learn more about The Singing Machine at www.singingmachine.com
*Number of songs varies by territory.
**Singing Machine system must have BlueTooth® functionality.
• Recording of songs is currently not supported.
• Please ensure that the audio hardware switch that is used to mute the device, is turned on.
What's New in this Version
• 64bit support
• Stability improvements
The applications The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke App was published
in the category Music on 2011-09-20 and
was developed by Stingray Digital Group.
The file size is 31.25 MB.
The current version is 1.10.4 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• 64bit support
• Stability improvements
Downloading the songs step by step as the instructions read, when i go back to see if the songs are finished downloading my computer cuts off and still hasn't cut back on it has never done this until i had install the stupid shxt that come with sing machine fiesta plus do not buy products is crappy doesn't hook up to the rest of my PA system basically a waste of time and money just use youtube and the adapters to pull up your monitors on a screen if your a dj and trying to and karoke to the list of things you provide this machine will be a horrible asset to your busines it's already cost me more than i know i can get back
Couldn't even finish sign on
This Corp does not even have the ethics to give songs by the original artists but will charge you a for a monthly sub. GARBAGE, don't waste your time, money, or personal info on this crap.
I bought a monthly subscription on September 23rd and got billed again yesterday October 3rd. It’s only been a week and 3 days!!! Not only that but because I don’t get paid until tomorrow there was only $5 in my account when the transaction went through so now I have a negative balance and and overdraft charge of $34 for insufficient funds at the time of the transaction. Then to make matters worse I had a pending transaction at the time so when that transaction goes through I will have another overdraft charge of $34!!!!! I’m beyond upset that now I am out $68 just for overdraft charges and the $16 for a purchase I already paid for a week before!
But you have to pay for a subscription to access songs!!! Thanks for ruining my 5 year olds birthday!!! Jerks!
Only five songs are free and I've never heard any of them. I'm deleting this app. Too bad I didn't read the reviews first.
If I can not trust your app how can I trust to buy your machine?
All the songs require to be subscribed there are like 10 songs in a different language that are free, if I could give it 0 stars I would.
I am unable to log onto to my account from my mobile app. States username and password does not match. It works from my laptop. It seems people have been complaining about this issue but it still hasn't been resolved. How do I use the app from my mobile device?
I was told this app was a great app to use with the Signing Machine which I got for Christmas. This app does not even load correctly. I am unable to log in. I would like to request my money back. This was a waist of $0.99.
Bought the singing machine for my daughter for Christmas. It does not work with an iPhone 3s or iPhone 4S. It only works with an iPod mini so no app. FYI the app for the phones is terrible. Won't connect to the singing machine server and only plays samples of songs unless you pony up addition money for a monthly subscription. Why would I subscribe to something that does not get me service. My little girl is heartbroken.
Holy cow what a disappointment to find that not only is the app down and unable to log me in, the associated website is as well. I wish I could give this a fair review, but it's Christmas morning, the Singing Machine is up, and we've got no content except twinkle twinkle little star. These experiences make you want to pick up a phone and resolve the issue; too bad there is no contact info whatsoever.
This app is horrible. Downloaded it and attempted to log-in and it won't even allow me. Continues to tell me my email isn't in the system even though I am receiving emails from them.
The app does not work with iPhone 5. Can not hear any sound. Bought an adapter to use the app with the machine and it does not work.
This APP should be free since it requires a monthly subscription to be able to use it. Who wants s karaoke that can only play for 30 seconds. Also audio does not work on ios 6 iPhone 5. It will be nice if I can play my own collection of song since I already own several of the Singing machine CD-g. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. It should be 0 Stars.
This thing apparently cannot connect to the internet. On all of my different iOS devices. What a scam. The iPhone 4 doesn't even connect to the actual Singing Machine. I'm returning it to Sam's in the morning.
Don't work, never wifi connect
Just as bad a karaoke Typed in Elvis Presley Can hear music Saddly dose not show word as real karaoke Dose T C B