Enjoy singing along to your favorite karaoke songs wherever you go with The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke App (powered by The KARAOKE Channel)!
This entertaining music app features high-quality karaoke videos that display scrolling lyric cues on original concept backgrounds in time with the music.
Turn on BlueTooth® and pair with any compatible Singing Machine** to sing along with your microphone and to experience richer, more amplified sound for your karaoke session.
This karaoke app offers you more licensed songs than any other karaoke app out there. Try it for free with a selection of great songs that are refreshed monthly or purchase an In App subscription to sing along to more than 13,000* songs!
Fun for everyone, whether hanging out with friends your own age or with kids or grandparents, there are songs for everyone to enjoy!
• Song library includes songs in the style of today's top-charting artists and yesterday's legends
• Browse top songs in the charts or search by title, artist or lyrics
• High quality karaoke videos streamed over your mobile network or Wi-Fi to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Listen and sing along to songs with or without lead vocal (when available)
• Quickly access recently played songs and favorites
• Easily share songs with friends
• Advertisement free
• Listen to 30 second samples of the more than 13,000* karaoke songs available by subscription (see below)
• Purchase an In App subscription to access full length version of all songs available by subscription (see below)
• Songs added regularly
• Connect with BlueTooth® to enjoy singing along to amplified music with compatible Singing Machine systems.
FULL SONG CATALOG OFFERS SONG CHOICE BEYOND COMPARE
Powered by The KARAOKE Channel, the full song catalog consists of more than 13,000* licensed karaoke songs from many genres, eras and languages. Songs in the style of today’s artists like: Shawn Mendes, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and more. Songs in the style of yesterday’s legends: Elvis, The Beatles, Michael Jackson and more. Genres include Pop, Rock, R&B/Hip-Hop, Country, Latin and more.
In App Subscriptions:
Access over 13,000* full length songs by purchasing one of two In App subscriptions:
• Shining Star 2 day access for $4.99 US. This subscription does not auto-renew, you will only be billed once;
• Rising Star monthly access for $9.99 US. This subscription auto-renews, you will be billed $9.99 US monthly, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You may manage the Rising Star subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and selecting Subscriptions > The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase (or auto-renewal) in your local currency equivalent to the USD value as determined by the Apple App Store
Learn more about The Singing Machine at www.singingmachine.com
*Number of songs varies by territory.
**Singing Machine system must have BlueTooth® functionality.
• Recording of songs is currently not supported.
• Please ensure that the audio hardware switch that is used to mute the device, is turned on.
What's New in this Version
• 64bit support
• Stability improvements
The applications The Singing Machine Mobile Karaoke App was published
in the category Music on 2011-09-20 and
was developed by Stingray Digital Group.
The file size is 31.25 MB.
The current version is 1.10.4 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• 64bit support
• Stability improvements
If I can not trust your app how can I trust to buy your machine?
All the songs require to be subscribed there are like 10 songs in a different language that are free, if I could give it 0 stars I would.
I am unable to log onto to my account from my mobile app. States username and password does not match. It works from my laptop. It seems people have been complaining about this issue but it still hasn't been resolved. How do I use the app from my mobile device?
It won't let me log in. It keeps saying that I have the wrong password. I've changed it and re-tried, but still the same problem.
Unable to login. I have changed my password to make sure I was using the correct one. Lack of information on site for app. Disappointed!
I'm not sure what the problem is but it streams incredibly slowly making it and the physical singing machine useless.
Awful app never works
Do not waste your time or money. I just ruined my kids party! Thanks to this horrible product.
I just received the "Disco Ball Download" Singing Machine for a Christmas present. The machine is fine, but the accompanying software on the included USB stick is pretty "cheesy". Figured I would try this iPhone version, as then I could use a Bluetooth connection to stream karaoke songs to the machine - well good luck with that I guess. After downloading this app, it won't even let me login to the account I've already created using the "cheesy" PC application. How can I even try and/or review this app if I can't even login. If this app requires an "additional account" in addition to the one already created on the PC application, then I say "SKIP IT" and stick to the PC app. This iPhone app appears to be out of commission!!
This thing apparently cannot connect to the internet. On all of my different iOS devices. What a scam. The iPhone 4 doesn't even connect to the actual Singing Machine. I'm returning it to Sam's in the morning.
Don't work, never wifi connect
Just as bad a karaoke Typed in Elvis Presley Can hear music Saddly dose not show word as real karaoke Dose T C B
I hope this doesn't make the singing machine people get hurt feelings, but It totally stinks. It won't let me create an account!!! Where it says to type in the words you see below, it won't let u do it!!!! I hate singing machine!!! And again, I'm really sorry people who made this app, but it STINKS!!!
Video, words, and music don't play on monitor or TV. Waste of money!! I want my dollar back.
This app downloaded fine but will not let me access my account to download songs. Useless since christmas gift for 7 yr old!!!
The singing machine stinks. After purchasing multiple apps associated with this, we can't get the video/lyrics to appear on the video monitor and/or TV. Of course the customer service people are unreachable and give multiple numbers for contact.
Not sure why but you cannot play the video and lyrics through the TV or monitor on our Singing Machine karaoke player.