Splash Math – 3rd Grade app is a collection of fun and interactive math problems aligned to Common Core Standards. The app reinforces math concepts with self-paced and adaptive practice anytime, anywhere (works on iPhone, iPod, iPad).
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 15 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Parents need to know that 3rd Grade Splash Math Game is a cheerful, comprehensive tool that helps kids practice and strengthen a wide range of math skills.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
“The Splash Math apps always provide great games for each math concept. I really like that if you get something wrong, they tell you the correct answer. That way you’re not practicing incorrectly over and over again.” - ImaginationSoup.net
Content Coverage: 88+ math skills (3rd Grade)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 3rd Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds place. Read and write three digit numbers in various forms
2. Number Sense - Compare and order 4 digit number, round numbers to the nearest ten and hundred
3. Addition - Fluently add three digit numbers
4. Subtraction - Fluently subtract three digit numbers
5. Four Digit Addition - Add numbers within 10000
6. Four Digit Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 10000
7. Multiplication Facts - Multiply using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
8. Division Facts - Divide using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
9. Fractions - Understand fractions as parts of a whole, comparison and equivalence of fractions
10. Time - Read and set time, solves problems dealing with elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data - Work units of weight and capacity, find area and perimeter of shapes, represent and interpret data in upto 5 categories
12. Geometry - Identify various types of triangles and quadrilaterals
13. Decimals - Work with decimal equivalents of tenths and hundredths
14. Multiplication - Estimate products and multiply two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
15. Division - Estimate quotients and divide two or three digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
16. Money - Solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of money amounts
• This app offers three membership options: $9.99/month, $23.99/quarter or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
The applications 3rd Grade Math. Multiplication, Fractions and more was published
in the category Education on 2011-08-31 and
was developed by StudyPad, Inc..
The file size is 310.69 MB.
The current version is 5.3.8 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for learning with Splash Math. To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. If you like Splash Math, please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps!!
This update includes:
- Performance Optimizations
This app says 3rd Grade Math will cost 9.99 in app - this is not true. They want 9.99/month. I'm not saying it isn't a good app, or worth the price, but they should be honest in the App Store listing.
I love how splash math can help kids it's awesome
When my brother try's to get in, it glitches out. I try again, it glitches out. I delete the app and reload it, it glitches. This app is not helpful. I use the fifth grade app, it works perfectly. What is wrong with the third grade one!!!!!!!!
Your app is fun for kids like me
Says you get a free trial for 30 days but they charge you $9.99 when you download it. False advertising, I cancelled the subscription 2 weeks later and when I looked at my bank account they charged me $9.99 the day I installed it! Do not download this unless you are willing to pay $9.99 before you even try it out. Very upset.
Could be better
This app has really helped to practice and review the math standards following the common core that my daughter learns at school. It uses the same terminology and practices the same learning methods that common core follows so it solidifies her understanding of math concepts at each grade level. The associated parent app and the reports and reminders that come with the app allow you to follow their progress and see what concepts they have mastered and which need more work or haven't been started. In my opinion, this is the perfect companion to classroom learning! As I tell my daughter, by practicing Splash Math, these concepts become fun and easy! Fantastic app!!!!
Was willing to pay for ad subscription if my son used it. Worked for two minutes then nothing. Crappy app and not happy!
Couldn't even use the free trial
Wish we had discovered it sooner.
This was helpful to my daughter to work on needed areas she struggles in at school, however purchased the content during the school year and found out in June that she couldn't access the material anymore. Paid over $20 for the app and didn't realize it was only good for a couple months. I contacted customer support requesting them to extend the program for us through the summer and they replied basically too bad for us, we got what we paid for and there is nothing they could do. Next time gonna find a different way to tutor my kids, don't think this was a great value. Read the fine print if you do decide to purchase...
learned a lot of facts
Thank you so much I know a lot of multiplication facts
Great app, but you have to pay?
Claims to be free, but it is not at all. You can do nothing with out paying at least $7.99
The way that it has games that you can play when you get lots of coins it makes your child feel special 😜
Don't ever put levels that aren't unlocked
I love the app it is a good way to keep my son from forgetting what he learned during the school year. Summer tends to make children forget because they don't practice, this will be a part of his daily routine. He may be ahead come next school year.