- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® 0-5K training app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: [email protected]
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly ($2.99/month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
--- CONTACT US ---
Dear customers, we are here for you!
The applications 5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-07-15 and
was developed by FITNESS22 LTD.
The file size is 80.06 MB.
The current version is 7.3 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- iOS 10 updates
Prepares you for your first 5k and keeps you going
This app is very user-friendly. When one team to begin running and if you need guidance and support this is a great app for you. I enjoy the visuals when I'm running. I also like the element that the app keeps track of how many days I have met my goal. I would highly suggest this app.
Nice to have a little direction!
First four runs are free. Announcer makes too many unnecessary interruptions.
Great for the beginner
I am just starting to train for my first race. Best app for the nubi that I am! Off to the races!!
Clear easy to use
Love this! It takes me from baby steps to accomplishment!
Love how intuitive it is! This makes running fun!
Perfect app when you've been out of the game for a bit!
I'm frankly a little surprised by all the positive reviews. I find the voice pretty jarring and the encouragement really dumb and annoying and said in a very robotic voice (it does add humor to my runs). I am using the free version which will end after my fourth run... I don't think I'll buy though based on my taste test...
This is the only app that keeps me running. Before I started using it, I thought I just couldn't become a runner.
Easy to start. not intuitive other than that. How does one pause? What if phone rings? Bait and switch to sell the pro version Look else where.
Love this app used it last year wanted to start running again. I really like that it starts out slow so you can work your way into longer distances.
Keeps you going with encouraging messages. Syncs well with iwatch.
Well designed course and right amount of encouragement during each session
Help me to lose weight
This has provided me with motivation. Something I really needed.
This app has made my running so much easier-the visual of time left really motivates, especially when I feel like giving up.