Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Gym & home workouts designed by experts
- Delicious meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, etc)
- Most effective exercises for every muscle group
- 8-week training plans for all fitness goals
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
Fitness Buddy teaches you everything you need to know about exercising, workouts, and nutrition. Work out confidently and achieve the results you’ve always wanted
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 100+ gym workouts for all fitness goals (big chest, shredded abs, butt toning, and more!)
- 1000+ home workouts customizable to your schedule
- Top rated workouts curated by fitness experts
- 8-week workout plans to guide you every step of the way
- Custom workout feature to create your own
- Overtraining test using complex algorithm to help you determine when your next workout should be
- 8 meal plans to choose from (Muscle Building, Clean Eating, Keto, etc)
- 100+ delicious and easy-to-make recipes
- Not sure what is best for you? Take the meal plan test!
- 4000+ exercises and animations
- Step-by-step photos, videos, and instructions
- Exercises for all equipment (barbell, dumbbell, machine, and more!)
- Detailed muscle categorizations
- Custom exercise feature to create your own
- Apple Health integration
- Workout insights
- Calorie Tracking
- Cardio tracking
- Bodyweight and body metrics tracker
- Search and Favorite exercises
- Comprehensive workout history
- Heart Rate tracking
- Sleep tracking
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
The applications Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-07-16 and
was developed by Azumio Inc..
The file size is 168.41 MB.
The current version is 5.178 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Facebook login bug fixed
I am greatly disappointed in this app, I used to have it on my Samsung s5 it was the best fitness app ever easy 5 stars. I upgraded to a new IPhone and now there’s ads, many features are now missing and you guys expect us to get a premium plan for the features that were standard? What ever happened to paying for something once and that’s it
Exercises are not listed in alphabetical order and are only grouped into A,B,C etc. Not all variations of each exercise are listed. It would also be good to see a male and female demonstration for every exercise, and the relevant photos display based on your selected gender. The floating + menu also covers the screen when space is already limited and should be moved. There is no show less button for recent or favourite items on the exercise screen. Both these lists would be better as a filter and decluttering the confusing list. No option to swipe on an exercise to quickly favourite. I can not tell at a glance if I’ve added an exercise to my favourites without having to click on it. An exercise in the list should instantly highlight blue once favoured to keep track of new or favourite exercises.
This app is pack with goodies to help you obtain you goals for fitness and wait loss 👍👍👍
If you want to workout regularly (gym/home/on the road) DO NOT download this rubbish. Poor app designs and workout logging is beyond impractical. The UI is clanky to interact with, most of the “usable” (and that’s generous in the context of usability for this app) features are monetized. Payment is charged upfront for entire plan even though they advertise as *cancel anytime... it’ll be like me asking you to sign up 12 months of Netflix non-refundable and then tell you that you can cancel after the first day but thanks for 12 months of payment! Nike Training Club (FREE APP) makes this app look like amateur hour... the way developer advertises this app is boarder line fraud.
Way to screw your customers, where are my custom workouts? Did you hide them behind a paywall!!!! Don’t buy this garbage app they will keep changing the subscriptions to suck more money out of you.
Very limited use for real exercise enthusiasts. Misleading marketing as a comprehensive exercise app. Takes a long time to load programs. Programs are simply presented, but are to slow and relatively boring.
It’s give all types of food and exercise information for all target👍
Since last update, I’m unable to log results in my custom exercises or create new ones. Can you please fix this.
Love the variety of exercises and the add ons of heart rate readers to allow you to get a sense of the intensity of a workout.
There is nothing extra you get with this premium service.
waste of money. suckered me into paying 30$ to get the lower body workouts and let me tell you this app is dumb af. the workouts are randomly generated and make no sense. they dont give you an overview of what the plan is or anything. its just random exercises that pop up with little videos. no way to look at the entirety of the workout before you start. makes gathering necessary equipment difficult. this whole app is a con to get you to pay for it before you actually use it. my advice don’t bother, but if you wanna see what its about DO NOT PAY A CENT BEFORE YOU TRY A FEW WORKOUTS. they are reallly worthless.
I am looking for a product that gives me a pre made list already for the Fitness level I am trying to engage in. Other apps give me a day to day change of plans and helps me in preparing for the gym so I don’t have to waste time trying to program my own circuit. It looked like that was the case from the photos but it’s not. You still have to find everything. Waste of $30
Detail variety of work out options
Best workout app!
It’s a good app don’t get my wrong but the fact that it bugs out in the middle of a routine drives me crazy. I loose my workout when it bugs out.
You pay just to pay again. There should be some kind of free trial so you know what you’re getting into AT LEAST. Ridiculous waste of money.
I had an issue with premium subscription. I was no longer able to use features that i had paid for. I had contacted tech support and after a few emails back and forth a solution was found. They restored my subscription and all is well. Problems happen and it is how the problem is dealt with that makes a good review worthy. Thank you to K.D. for ironing things out for me!!
Don’t waste your $4 because even after spending $4 they want u to become subscribers for more money or app is no good...
Since using the app I've dropped a total of 200+ lbs started at 477 ,down to 265 in one year!! Try it
What happened with the last update? I enter food and it disappears! Meals I eat earlier in the day just vanish or they seem to be hidden somewhere, or today when I put in a new entry it doesn’t log it at all. this aspect of the app is pretty much no longer functional. Please fix it. Fix it now! Thank you
First you need to pay for the app. And then only then they ask you to pay for a subscription to get the actual benefits off it. A big rip off !
I've built my own specific programmes and use it for tracking and maintaining progress. It would be great if it could interface with garmin as my sport is MTB so all rides etc get logged there. Also would be nice to have a Rep counter for each set Keep up the good work guys
Anytime I go to start my own program it says error occurred, any idea why?
This is a great app for me it has every thing I need
I love it best app ever. To gym
Great, simple to use app. Highly effective
Absolutely everything you need for in and outside the gym
It change my life, been doing it since summer started, alway want more after finish from the gym, no pain no gain and this will put through pain but do it right and you will see results
Exactly what I needed for my at home weight lifting program... Completely customisable... Huge resource of exercises... Built-in programmes are great and can be mixed and matched!