Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: [email protected]
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
The applications 5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer. Couch potato to 5K was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-06-02 and
was developed by FITNESS22 LTD.
The file size is 80.43 MB.
The current version is 7.3 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
-iOS 10 Adaptations
Love this app! Helps get me back into running every time I drop it for a while 😜
I just did the first one on here. I had to walk on a 10 incline at 4.0- 4.3 instead of just walking on the flat. Hopefully it will get harder as I go through them
Audio doesn’t work when locked. Watch app doesn’t do anything meaningful; it froze and crashed. After the workout, app crashed and wouldn’t start back up. I shouldn’t pay $5 for the privilege of being your beta tester.
I am not a runner, but with the assistance of this program I am hoping to get into better shape before my wedding next year!
I like how the app increases the amount you're running by small amounts.
I love it!
I thought I had lost my mind when I decided to try running at 48 years old (and 247 lbs) after having done absolutely NOTHING for years, but this app has taken me from zero to being able to run for 20 minutes straight (I'm not at the end quite yet). Other reviewer are right though, week 4 is tough, I had to repeat it twice, but once you get it, it's easy to continue with the rest of the program. If you are committed...it will work!
Good so far. Love doing it while listening to podcasts.
Worked as expected. Easy to follow.
This app is perfect for runners. It is super easy to use. Highly recommend.
I started using this with my daughter and we went from non-runners to running a 5K.
I love this app, been using it for a while. Just wish it was easier to pair with a treadmill for those days I have to stay inside.
Great app. Wish I had this years ago. I'm starting week two. No problems and feel great. I'll be ready for any race this summer G. Smith
Makes it easy to get back on the horse when you've been off the schedule for a while, or new to running. Safe starting. Best part about it, I can play my music mix in the background with just an occasional brief reminder "slow down and walk Now". Doesn't ruin my groove. Love it!
This is a great app! If you're a beginner this is a great way to start motivating you to keep going. I've given up working out many times, but not this time 😀
Easy to use. You can go at your own pace. I actually repeated Week 1/Day 1 nine times (running 1 minute and walking 1.5 minutes, 6 times) before moving to the second day. The app prompts you when to walk and when to run. Key breathing tip: Breathe in and out through your nose and you won't get as winded. Big difference from when I was breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth.
Does everything it says on the tin, and does it well.
This app eases you into a 5K run and cheers you on. Each increment is readily attainable. Almost effortlessly, you are running longer and longer distances.
I love it. Still love it.