Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: [email protected]
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
The applications 5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer. Couch potato to 5K was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-06-02 and
was developed by FITNESS22 LTD.
The file size is 80.43 MB.
The current version is 7.3 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
-iOS 10 Adaptations
My second time to use the app. It works great for beginners coming from the couch.
I like this over Runtopia because you can miss a workout and pick up where you left off.
Taught me be a runner! 😁
I really like this app for beginners.
This has changed my life. I am forever grateful!
I always hated running, but I wanted to get into it to lose some weight and this app helped me build up my endurance - I've lost 30 pounds so far! I definitely would recommend this to anyone that isn't a runner but wants to start!
This app was amazing the first 3 weeks I have used it. I could feel myself getting better and better... That is, until the beginning of week 4. Week 4 has been a doozy. You go from a gradual pace to increasing your time by a minute EVERY WORKOUT. For a lot of people, I'm sure that's fine. But I'm trying to train again after two babies and postpartum depression, so hitting week 4 and feeling like a failure has been tough on my spirit. That being said, I'm going to repeat the last workout of week 3 over and over until I get it, it's just somewhat discouraging when it's supposed to be uplifting! Other than that, it's great though!
Keeps me motivated and allows me to build endurance! Love it!
Just started. Easy to use!
Does it's job. Running my first 5K next week!
Love the integration with the watch, but wish I still had the sound prompts from the phone WITH the vibration alert on the watch. :)
This app brought me from immobile office life back to healthy living!
Love the motivational support.
App is greaf
I'm a terrible runner, but this app starts you off nice and slow and works you up slowly.
This app was my coach for my first triathalon. It was easy to follow, easy to stick with, and looks nice too. Really enjoyed it.
Great app with good progression to get you moving. Would recommend to anyone wanting to start running