►New! Breach Report (English only)
• Receive timely alerts whenever a company, app or service you use are breached
►New! Identity Theft Protection (US only)
• Safeguard your personal and financial information to detect and protect against identity theft faster
►New! Identity Restoration & Insurance (available in US only)
• Restore your identity if it’s ever stolen with 24/7 access to ID Restoration Experts and $1M Identity Theft Insurance*
Lookout is now the only all-in-one app that protects your device, your data and your identity with powerful mobile security and identity theft protection.
• System Advisor: Get alerted when you’re exposed to security vulnerabilities due to out-of-date software or your device is jailbroken
• App Monitor: Automatically check your apps for malicious or suspicious activity
►FIND MY PHONE
• Locate & Scream: Map the location of your iPhone or iPad and make it sound an alarm - even when it is on silent!
• Signal Flare: Automatically save your phone's location when the battery is low
• Apple Watch Locate: Shows you the distance between your iPhone and Apple Watch
• Contacts Backup: Save a copy of your contacts and download them anytime to transfer them to another device
Lookout Premium - Upgrade to Lookout Premium at anytime within the app. For $2.99/month or $29.99/year, you get:
►NEW! - Breach Report: Timely alerts whenever a company, app or service you use suffers a data breach along with straightforward advice on how best to remediate the situation and protect your personal information
►Theft Alerts: Get an email with the location of your device whenever suspicious behavior is detected that could mean it's been stolen
►Photo Backup: Backup and access your photos anytime at Lookout.com
Lookout Premium Plus (US Only) - Lookout Premium Plus includes all of Lookout Basic and Premium. For $9.99/month or $99.99/year to get:
►IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION: Cyber Watch: Monitor your personal and financial information and get alerted whenever anything is found exposed online
►SSN Watch: Get a history of names, addresses, and other records associated with your SSN and proactive notifications of changes that could signal fraudulent account activity and theft
►Social Media Watch: Monitor your social media accounts to check if your personal information is at risk. Protect your online reputation by receiving alerts if you’ve been tagged in posts with offensive content
►IDENTITY RESTORATION & INSURANCE: 24/7 Restoration Assistance: In the event of identity theft, certified ID Restoration Experts are available 24/7 to assist with the time-consuming process of recovering and restoring your identity
►$1M Identity Theft Insurance*: Premium Plus subscribers are backed by Identity Theft Insurance that covers up to $1M in damages and legal fees with $0 deductible
►Lost Wallet Recovery: If your wallet is lost or stolen, restoration experts will work quickly with you to contact document issuers to cancel and reorder credit cards and identification contents
This app version is compatible with iOS 9 and higher. To get the most up-to-date protection, update your app by visiting the Settings section on your device.
* Insurance coverage is provided by a third-party and is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance policy available at www.lookout.com/legal. Lookout is not a licensed insurer or insurance agent.
* Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term, and your payment method will be charged through your iTunes account at the then-current subscription price. You can turn off auto-renew through your iTunes account settings, but must do so within 24 hours before the end of your current subscription term to avoid renewal.
The applications Lookout: Security and Identity Theft Protection was published
in the category Utilities on 2011-10-18 and
was developed by Lookout, Inc..
The file size is 62.57 MB.
The current version is 5.1.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- This version of Lookout is compatible with iOS 9 and higher. If your device is running on iOS 8 or below, the Lookout app will continue to function as it does today, but you will no longer receive any updates to the app. To ensure your device has the most up-to-date protection, update your software by visiting the Settings section on your device.
- Please note that Premium Plus is currently only available in the US.
If I'm signing up for an account and under the sign up screen and not log in screen.. how can email and password not match. Disappointed/deleted.
Downloaded this because of the Watch app, but it’s a big disappointment. It notifies me that my iPhone is almost out of range when it’s sitting in my pocket. When I did need it to notify me because I left the iPhone on my desk, it was my car bluetooth that told me my phone was no longer connected because it was out of range. Not a peep from the app. So, one year later and it still doesn't work. Sitting at my desk for the last hour with the iPhone 2 feet from the watch and it just informed me they were almost out of range. Total waste.
This app keeps telling me my iOS system is out of date, even if the App Store does not show any updates needed. Annoying.
How can I delete the app? I can't find it in my iPhone
Before I bought my Apple Watch, I had two Pebble watches in succession. Each of them reliably warned me when I was leaving my iPhone behind, and I trusted that if some nefarious stranger lifted the phone from my pocket, the watch would vibrate as soon as it lost contact. And, importantly, I NEVER received a false alarm from either Pebble watch. Yesterday I downloaded the Lookout app for my Apple Watch. I anticipated a similar level of performance, but I should not have been so optimistic. Lookout has, on average, given me a false "lost contact" notification about once each hour since I installed the app on my phone and watch. On most occasions the phone was in my pocket, and at least twice, IN MY HAND. These inaccurate disconnect notices occurred when I had a Bluetooth earpiece playing podcasts in my ear, all without losing connection with my phone. Such use of Bluetooth never affected my Pebbles. The developers need to reread the fable of the boy who cried wolf. Too many false alarms mean that we who want to use the Lookout app will stop trusting that its notices are worth paying attention to. Perhaps a phone call to the Pebble developers will help to guide a revision of the app, such that the reliability I came to expect before from Pebble, can be found on my newer watch from Apple.
In trying to set up a new account I'm asked to give an email address and a password. Then I'm told that email address and the password don't match. Well of course they don't match. One is an email address one is the password. Unable to set up an account, so I just delete.
I stuck this on my computer as everyone was getting hacked on FB! It's done great alerting me & helping the past 2 yrs. When I first got it though I didn't realize you leave it open & running while you use your phone, etc. Don't close it. 😊
The app is giving me alerts while I have my phone in my pocket.... need to work on this
کسی میدونه کاربرد این اپلیکیشن چیه؟ Lookout
Boy do we need security on phones now more than ever... Having this app on my phone gives me a lot of confidence. I just feel safer! The app monitor thing lets you know that everything you have on your phone is not harmful, which is good to know. Plus, it only took like a minute to set up! Definitely earns itself five stars!!
Love this app! The identity protection feature gives me peace of mind. I also really like Breach Report which tells me when a service I use has been hacked.
Keeps my phone safe and my contacts backed up!
LookOut has been a staple on my phone for years. I love the breach report feature.
Garbage APP!!!! Won't let me sign up for an account makes you enter email and password then tells you they are wrong don't waste your time on this crap.
I paid for the premium plus and it doesn't show on app. It directs me to purchase it again. A complete ripoff As for the Apple Watch it allowed me to install it on my watch then after seeing that it wouldn't show the premium i noticed that it was no longer installed on my watch Stay away from this ripoff
Good app had it before with my other phone I had.
When you call them they never pick up been on the phone for half an hour to 45 minutes. Wasted $100 on that.
I downloaded this app for one thing and one thing only. It touts the ability to let me know when I'm away from my iPhone in conjunction with my Apple Watch. It warns me that I'm away from it when it's in my hand, and totally fails to warn me when I'm inside work and my phone is still in my car. Useless.
30 minutes after downloading this app, my battery went down over 20%. Deleted!