If you like to run, ride or just adventure outside, you’ll love Strava. Give it a try, it’s free!
Millions of runners, cyclists and active people use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, connect with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their adventures with friends. Strava works with just your iPhone or Apple Watch, as well as pretty much every GPS device out there.
Track Your Runs, Rides and Activities for Free
• Activity Tracking: During and after activity, get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of your activity
• Personal Challenge: Participate in monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Segments: Got a favorite hill climb or long straightaway? See how you fared on particular sections of your activity with Strava segments
Connect with Friends and Fellow Athletes
• Social Training: Follow friends, training buddies and pros to view each other’s activities and encourage them with kudos and comments
• Clubs: There’s a club for all your athletic interests, from the world’s biggest sports brands to your neighborhood running posse. Join your favorites to learn about events, participate in discussions or just find out what’s new
• Activity Photos: Showcase the best moments of your run or ride
• Friendly Competition: Dig deep and shoot for a top time on segment leaderboards
• Strava on Social: Share activity details on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Pair Your Favorite Technology
• Device Friendly: Strava works with almost all GPS running watches, cycling computers and activity trackers
• Heart Rate: Train with a heart rate monitor for additional performance data
• Apple Watch Series 2: Leave your phone at home with Strava for Apple Watch*, totally redesigned for Series 2. Your activity will sync automatically.
Additional web-only features, including route building, clubs and group activities, are available to all Strava athletes at www.strava.com .
Make the Most of Your Sport with Premium
• Stay safer when you're on the go with Beacon’s real-time location tracking
• Train for peak performance with personalized coaching such as training plans and custom goals
• Get unrivaled live performance feedback during your activity, and exclusive and detailed analysis after every activity, including heart rate, power meter and race analysis
Premium is available through in-app purchasing.
Strava Premium is available with a monthly or annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings.
* Apple Watch Series 1 and first-generation users still need their phone to collect GPS data.
The applications Strava Running and Cycling GPS was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-03-24 and
was developed by Strava, Inc..
The file size is 131.02 MB.
The current version is 10.0.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
The ideas that strava has are amazing. Really cool features, impressive technology. The customer service is great, but it takes them forever to update simple bugs that affect Apple Watch users considerably.
This app is sufficient. It pretty much does what it says but it's incredibly frustrating, and it really honestly feels like the people writing this app don't use it. It used to run OK on the Series 0 Watch. Newer updates, they run like molasses in January. No way they should have left QA. If the Watch 0 can't handle certain animations or features, leave them out for god's sake. Seriously, this app runs like total garbage on the Series 0. Also, as far as I know, the Watch has internal memory. I just lost a 1 hr + workout because my Watch died (having been tracking my HR and location for more than an hour!). Now that workout data is gone, rather than the app thinking "huh 5% battery, better save the few MB of data for when power comes back!". The iPhone app runs perfectly fine though, and the UI, when it isn't stuttering like King George VI, is decently laid out.
Enjoy the app and keep no up with fellow athletes.
I use it with the phone app but also to connect to my garmin watch and edge cycling computer. Easy to use weekly, monthly and annual activity tracker and trend analysis.
By far the best cycling app on the market. No other competition.
I love this app and it means the world to me while I exercise. Unfortunately I am leaving a one star review since I am a Strava Pro member which means I pay Strava and the Apple Watch app continues to be sub par. After taking forever to support gps on the Watch they have taken it on themselves to provide a broken beta. They scrapped the old Watch app which means that if I run or cycle with my phone there is no more sharing data between the two. It's one or the other. This makes no sense. Fix it Strava and stop faking version numbers.
This is the best cycling app out there. Good discovery system for local trails.
I've been Using Strava for several years and it's a great app! Exactly what I need, links to social media easily and I've made some new friends, while supporting friends all around the globe.
I love this app...absolutely the best!
This is a great app, obviously it keeps track of what you do, goals, training and friends, however you have to put in the work.
Of all the training software available - even pay to play, Strava is top shelf. Mix in the social interaction and the challenge of one-upping your friends, and you a winner on your hands.
Thanks for all you do.
Ever since the last update I can't see users power data
Any time my exercise is changing my geolocation this is the app I use. Running, hiking, biking, swimming. It's awesome. I love the community and competition it creates for me. But it wouldn't be a good review if I didn't offer some feature suggestions. I'd love more granularity and options for audio coaching - especially while running and my screen is strapped to my arm. I'd love quarter mile feedback. I use the wahoo accessories - I would love if this app read in, or used calorie counts estimated by the wahoo HRM. I feel like it's more in line with what in actually burning. There's a weird mismatch between the audio coach mike markers and what is on screen. I'll get the audio mark for mile 6, but the screen will still read 5.8-5.9. I only see this while running. That's it for now. Awesome work Strava - you make me a better athlete.
Everything you need. Nothing you don't.
Great app for sharing ride data when family and friends are far away also great for encouraging fellow cyclists and runners locally
Must have!!! If it's not on Strava, it didn't happen.
Strava is a great App for tracking your training. Is it perfect no but it is always there. I like the fact that I can manually add swims and Trainer spin to keep track of my miles.
All the rest connect to Strava. It's Facebook for athletes.
After the last apple watch update it has become completely useless. Anyone considering strava should check out runkeeper, their iPhone app is what strava needs. It would be less concerning if strava addressed the issues but they have clearly stated they don't plan on supporting it the way it was. So I pay for premium but now half the features I use don't work? I don't get it. It was working great.