If you like to run, ride or just adventure outside, you’ll love Strava. Give it a try, it’s free!
Millions of runners, cyclists and active people use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, connect with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their adventures with friends. Strava works with just your iPhone or Apple Watch, as well as pretty much every GPS device out there.
Track Your Runs, Rides and Activities for Free
• Activity Tracking: During and after activity, get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of your activity
• Personal Challenge: Participate in monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Segments: Got a favorite hill climb or long straightaway? See how you fared on particular sections of your activity with Strava segments
Connect with Friends and Fellow Athletes
• Social Training: Follow friends, training buddies and pros to view each other’s activities and encourage them with kudos and comments
• Clubs: There’s a club for all your athletic interests, from the world’s biggest sports brands to your neighborhood running posse. Join your favorites to learn about events, participate in discussions or just find out what’s new
• Activity Photos: Showcase the best moments of your run or ride
• Friendly Competition: Dig deep and shoot for a top time on segment leaderboards
• Strava on Social: Share activity details on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Pair Your Favorite Technology
• Device Friendly: Strava works with almost all GPS running watches, cycling computers and activity trackers
• Heart Rate: Train with a heart rate monitor for additional performance data
• Apple Watch Series 2: Leave your phone at home with Strava for Apple Watch*, totally redesigned for Series 2. Your activity will sync automatically.
Additional web-only features, including route building, clubs and group activities, are available to all Strava athletes at www.strava.com .
Make the Most of Your Sport with Premium
• Stay safer when you're on the go with Beacon’s real-time location tracking
• Train for peak performance with personalized coaching such as training plans and custom goals
• Get unrivaled live performance feedback during your activity, and exclusive and detailed analysis after every activity, including heart rate, power meter and race analysis
Premium is available through in-app purchasing.
Strava Premium is available with a monthly or annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings.
* Apple Watch Series 1 and first-generation users still need their phone to collect GPS data.
The applications Strava Running and Cycling GPS was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-03-24 and
was developed by Strava, Inc..
The file size is 131.93 MB.
The current version is 19.0.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Clean UI and great for tracking runs and rides. Integrates with a ton of devices.
All around this is a good app, and you get drawn in to subscribe to premium, but it is a big let down when you learn you can use Apple Watch OR iPhone. You get a heart rate with the watch but the display is unusable when you are riding. In the other hand, with an iPhone and a phone mount on your bike you can see your speed, race your prior rides, but without the ability to monitor heart rate.
This app has revolutionized training. Whether it's keeping track or rides, following friends, scouting flybys after cx races, trolling for KOMs, or improving times on KOMs it keeps me fit.
Latest update on Sept’17, when I use strava by Apple Watch. Most of the time the app will not start after auto pause.
Easy to use and works great!
Nothing like getting Pr's to start your day!
Beautiful, easy to use, works great, excellent community features. I use it every day.
I used two of the other popular running apps before trying Strava, and now I could never go back. Definitely the best app for tracking my training progress in detail, and also has a great Apple Watch app. Plus the Strava community is amazing.
Love Strava as it really makes you push for your next best time! Love that it can be used on so many platforms as well - next can we see Orangetheory on this???
Strava Running and Cycling GPS by Strava, Inc.
App highlight: #Strava - If you like to run, ride or just adventure outside, you’ll love Strava -
Brand new phone and Strava will not allow me to log in through the app!
I use the app without a subscription as I only want to keep track of my rides in distance and time / speed. But the app also gives me a lot of useful information without a subscription and I love the layout. It's the best bicycle tracking app I've tried. I would gladly buy a version of this app with a few premium features unlocked (like goals) as I really don't need any of the web-subscription features.
I use Strava nearly every day (free version) and it displays plenty of data, graphs, prs, etc. It also syncs well with my Suunto watch via Movescount app. Nice social interaction options too.
Never leave home without it
From functionality to live support personnel that fix segment mistakes when bikes ride running segments no exercise app supports a community like this one!!!
Awesome app for encouraging one another and tracking your activities! I have used for both running, hiking, and cycling and it is accurate and a great way to link up with others who share the same passion for the outdoors and activities that you do.
I have definitely enjoyed having Strava it is encouraged me to Ride harder, longer and also to keep up with other friends doing the same. I recommend this to anyone that exercises on a regular basis.
Strava keeps sports fun with a simple set of tools!
Been using for a few months now and enjoy the app