Tube Map Pro uses the official Tube map from Transport for London (TfL) with live travel information and a journey planner – all free from adverts.
This app is the Pro version of Mapway's award winning Tube Map which has over 16 million downloads worldwide.
- Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
- Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
- Easy to use both with and without an internet connection.
- See when the next train is due with live TfL departure times.
- Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
- Plan routes anywhere in London from places, postcodes, Points of Interest and tube stations and follow with a step-by-step guide.
- Routes can be stored in Favourites for quick selection when on the go.
- Tap the blue 'locate me' button on the map to find your closest station.
- Walking Tube Map overlay shows station to station walking distance information for shortcuts on the map.
- First & Last Train Times give additional journey information.
- Tube Exits help to know which carriages to get on for the quickest change between stations.
- Tube Map Pro Apple Watch App available.
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control.
With over 33 million downloads worldwide make sure you check out other Mapway apps like Bus Times London, Paris Metro and New York Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you.
The applications Tube Map Pro - London Underground Routes was published
in the category Navigation on 2011-02-18 and
was developed by Mapway Limited.
The file size is 75.40 MB.
The current version is 5.5.7 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
This update includes a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
OMG.......this Tube Map app was a lifesaver for me. I was in London for the first time and I relied on using the Underground with my Visitor Oystercard because it was not only cheap transportation, but it was also super fast. Let me tell you, this app was wonderful. With the Underground signs and this app, I had no issues. It got me everywhere I needed to go. For that, you get 5 Stars!
Updates are great and frequent. Love it.
This "pro" app does NOT work unless you are connected to the net. False advertising.
This is a great app and easy to use, even for out-of-towners. Love the fact that the planner can be used off-line to plan or check your route such as when you are inside a station or on the train. It's not sent me wrong yet. The only times I got turned around was when I thought I knew where I was going and hadn't checked before I made a train change.
A MUST for the London traveler. The capabilities continue to improve and integration with other Apps like Trip Advisor just makes it better.
This app has a beautiful UI but is let down by erroneous carriage suggestions and the inability to see multiple options for a route. For example, changing to the District Line from the Victoria Line at Victoria is best done in Carriage 5 instead of Carriage 1 as suggested by the app. Also carriage 5 is the best to get off at Putney Bridge, not Carriage 4. Also going from Richmond to Highbury and Islington is a very convenient journey requiring no changes on the Overground instead of going for the District Line and changing for the Victoria Line. I hope the developer improves the functionality of this app as it is very pretty and has lots of potential.
I thought by going Pro everything copacetic! Now there's an in-App purchase?
Nice app. Does the job, and does not have gimmick features like some apps. For the developers, you could connect users via your app to connect anywhere on the tube. Finally, Buy this App! It is cheap and very handy. You will love it.
Feature rich but not complex Does the job Gets you there on time And has live updates on traffic to boot!