*** BEATMAKER 3 IS AVAILABLE NOW ! ***
BeatMaker 2: Advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
The applications BeatMaker 2 was published
in the category Music on 2011-02-06 and
was developed by INTUA.
The file size is 726.09 MB.
The current version is 2.6.3 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Dropbox is back!
• Added Bluetooth MIDI support
• Fixed iPhone 8/8+ UI glitches
• Compatibility with iOS11
• Small improvements around the app
This app is flawless. It can only be limited by the specs of the iPhone. Beatmaker 2 is a dream come true. This is not for the beginner/FL Studio style user. This app is like Logic/Cubase/Sonar in your pocket. Full of drum machines, keyboards, and synths that can be completely customised for any type of music. Many added features and sound packs. MPC style sampling (my favorite), live recording anywhere via the iPhone/iPod/iPad internal mic, and easy file transfer via WiFi. Even post directly to SoundCloud I love this app. Much improved interface from the original Beatmaker. Beautiful full color interface (not just shades of green). Easy editing, navigation, piano roll, mixer, EQs, ADSR, LFOs, velocity, zones, filters,...you name it. Its here. It will even warn you when memory is low on your iOS device. So SAVE people, and close those background apps. Well done Intua. Keep up the great work. This is way better than any other iOS music app on the market.
The pads in the drum machine do not line up with where you have to touch meaning you can’t use the right pads.
Nice app but the buttons on the drum machine doesn’t line up with the iPhone 8 plus. Needs an update or is it not made for the iPhone plus ? It works great with the iPhone 6.
Please fix the parameters when loading a preset they are off a bit.
DropBox support not working. “Cannot find metadata” error message. Please fix! This app not only gives you tons of sounds to create an original piece, it also allows you to import audio from your iTunes library, chop it into custom samples and then tweak the sound, pitch or timing of those samples. Unbelievable! If you get yourself a Dropbox account you can import and export songs and samples that way as well. Not to mention it has Audiobus support. If you don't have this app yet, you need to buy it. It is as good as it gets in the iOS world. The only limitation will be your brain short circuiting from lack of sleep. Get it and go out there and create some music!
I’ve been a very loyal Intua app user. Beatmaker 2 is my most used application amongst all the music apps out there. BUT ALL I ASK FOR IS EXPORT CAPABILITY! I know that Dropbox is supporting BM2 by working with Intua as a 3rd party to export beats but its not working and an error message always occurs when i try. PLEASE FIX !!!
I been using this app for two years and I upgraded to iPhone 8 plus and the drum pads are not aligned properly. Please fix!
This app packs a real punch!! It's a full scale studio and the interface is super user friendly. I like the options it has and can't wait to see what new features are yet to come. Well worth the 9.99 spent no doubt!!
I accidentally downloaded this can you return my money back I will this delete this app when you return my money
I got BM2 and would love to upgrade to BM3. I have the 40 bucks but it is lame that there is no price consideration for us long time customers and supporters of INTUA since BM2. Isn't there an UPGRADE price? Reason does that as well as many others, why not INTUA? So do I need to fork out the same money just like the Joe next to me who didn't believe in INTUA until these raving reviews came about BM3? No fair
[New Post] @intua BeatMaker 2 update! That's not a typo, he's still updating BeatMaker 2!
TO ALL U @intua BEATMAKER 2 USERS dropbox IS BACK AND WORKING....
@yeolmae_delight: 11번가에서 빼빼로 구매하면 중형 단체 브로마이드 , 등신대 6종 , 대형 브마 2가지 중 1장 랜덤으로 보내주는거 같슴미다 .. 가격은 만원! …
Beatmaker developers I love the app I really do but TIME IT'S For some new updates, Right? I mean some of the instruments no longer loads, one minute I will be makings a track, next minute the app will just closed out, so I have to save as I go, am talking like every second I will hit the save button. And when the app closed out, I figure I will just hit the last save and continued where I left off rright? Nope! It load something as if you haven't started anything, what a waste of my time. So please I'm not here to bad mouth the app am just saying, fix the issues buyers are having and update the app with more new sounds and instruments, thank you
This app has been rocking it the longest on iOS to my knowledge. It was literally years ahead of anything else on the market when it first came out, and still is the best. This is actually the first DAW I learned, before Logic or Live. Being able to create custom pads, beats, synths, and having the ability to have a view to edit and compose the music makes this app the best. I feel other apps are holding back to protect their multi hundred dollar apps.
I like this app I using it for a while but you need to update we need some lazy chop and more compressors reverbs filters ect
It's a good app and all. I just don't know how to save the music to my phone ?¿
This is overall an amazing app. But, since the latest update it's like the controls in the mixer are frozen. I can't change the volume, I can't select "solo" or "mute" ... Etc. what's going on? Are these changes documented somewhere?
Using this app has been the most fun I've had using any beat making app. (I have iMaschine, iMaschine 2, GarageBand, and IMPC Pro) BM2 Is incredibly intuitive, and not glitchy like a lot of overhyped, overpriced apps. I've watched some tutorial videos for BM2, but I love how they have an actual manual that breaks down each function, knob, etc. I would recommend this app to anyone. The more I use it, the more I look forward to using it. BM2 rocks!
Great app! Easy to use!
What wrong with the app it decided to stop working and won't open
I mainly use Pro Tools, Logic, and Reason - Beatmaker 2, so far, is as close as it gets on an iPhone. Yes, most of the built in samples are uninspiring but this app's strength is FUNCTIONALITY and VERSATILITY. For instance, you can map, edit, tune and filter samples; not even Music Studio can do all that (and Music Studio is my daily go to app for MIDI and teaching). Among other things, you can even automate the faders and effects. You can easily import / export samples through Dropbox.
BM2 has pretty complete functionality for me. I like the clip approach to the sequencer where editing a clip changes all of the same ones. I don't use the built in sounds but like to midi out to synths and record back in. There are a lot of mediocre sounds, and the drum presets have some poor additions. Luckily you can mix and match and load your own samples and edit them too. Learning the interface takes too much time. There are too many windows and too much switching to do simple things. There is hidden functionality, like automation, which one has to research online to figure out how to do. The file management is a mess too. It all works and allows you to do many things, you just have to keep the UI map in your head. Reading the manual is required as too little is intuitive enough to figure it out without it. One thing that is lacking is IAA for effects. The onboard effects are ok enough, but there are much better on iOS. This would be a much welcome addition towards a more complete DAW experience. Overall for me, I can do what I want pretty well and pretty quickly, so I come back to it often.