*** 50% discount for a few more days ! ***
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
The applications BeatMaker 2 - Audio & Music Production/Composition was published
in the category Music on 2011-02-06 and
was developed by INTUA.
The file size is 727.33 MB.
The current version is 2.6.2 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
Updates and fixes to the BeatMaker 2 music and beat production app:
• We're excited to introduce Ableton Link in BeatMaker 2 ! You can now synchronise the tempo of BM2 with other apps supporting Link.
• Fixed an issue affecting the keyboard sampler on older 32-bits devices
• Fixed an issue where the app would close when sending into background
• Fixed a crash when editing bounds on a AIFF sample or chop
• Updated to Audiobus 2.3.1
This app is legit. It's a real studio in the pocket. I made a lot of slappers on Intua Beatmaker 2. This app is a beast when combined with other apps. You get what you pay for.Buy this app if you are really into music production. To the creators of intua beatmaker2, its all love thank yall very much man
It's a good app but if your looking for an app to make beats with I recommend using Auxy. Auxy is free and is easier to use. Wish I knew about it before I spent $10 on this.
I love this app, and would have rated this 5 stars. Although there is one problem. You're going to tell me that after years of producing music on here, I can't even post it to something like SoundCloud without sounding like crap? Make it compatible with MacBook also please, put the program completely on there so I can organize and post from there. Thank you.
The name is deceptive, this app (BM2) is a well laid out complete production solution. With the recently added audio recording and IAA support this program serves the straight up EDM producer as well as the traditional producer. Pitch correction and time stretching along with a multi-layer (keyboard only) internal sampler with a highly competent sample editor are just a few of the producer friendly features. No other app of its kind can do so much so well. Let's hope V3 is BM2 and more!
Sorry guys I really wanted to like this and paid the money for the full version but this app is just not very good. First of all it does not come with any sort of tutorial which thankfully is OK for me because I've had the good fortune of using a lot of high-quality apps and was able to figure thisout pretty quick, but The user interface and workflow is poor at best like garage band. if you were not a serious musician and haven't spent the time finding and playing around with those rare high-quality apps out there then you might not know enough to realize this is junk and consequently you may love this app. If that's the case then go ahead and put on your Nickelback T-shirt and make your elevator music!!
I had purchase the atl sound and it at empty folder please help
It's a great app. But I need iCloud sharing capabilities. Download to my music capabilities. And whatever fine tuning you can come up with. And I can't get into the music store!! Why???UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!Please
Hands down, hands up, express yourself.
I have a iPad mini 4 and I just purchased a iPad Pro I have beatmaker2 on the iPad mini 4 so do you mean I have to purchase it for the iPad Pro please contact me to give me an answer if that's a yay or nay I would greatly appreciate it then I will give a star.
I thought I would try this for 10.00$ it seemed promising at first but then I soon realized I had to buy a new preset for a certain song. Totally not worth 10.00 don't waste your gift card for this crapshoot.
No Bus? Just play with BeatMaker 2 @intua
The app is amazing. I have trouble when recording from audio source. It cracks and pops too much. Pleas fix that! Also can you add a sound pack with Yamaha and organs with similar sounding keyboards PLEASE!!! I love the keys and vintage keys didn't do it for me. Seeking real acoustic and c3 sounding like pianos!!! Other than that anyone reading this...the app is amazing with the right keyboard, sky's the limit!
This app has made songwriting easier and faster for me personally. I'll write a guitar riff then make a drum beat on Beatmaker, or vice versa. For the most part I've only used the acoustic drum samples. For what I use it for, there's not much else I could ask for. It was definitely worth the money I paid.
Best DAW on the iPAd hands down. This app will handle practically anything you throw at it!! @RenTinn - Suggestion: Do some research and perhaps read the manual first before you write a negative comment that makes you appear ignorant. BM2 is fully CAPABLE of deleting tracks.
Great, amazing app, best i've bought so far out of FL Studio, iMachine 2, and GarageBand, but it NEEDS house organs ASAP! Not many house synths :-(
I purchased this app when I bought my first IPhone 5,then I upgraded to an IPhone 5s. This app worked perfect on both of them phones and I upgraded to an IPhone 6s Plus and now I can't do nothing. Can't create music I can't record my vocals to my music or nothing. I emailed you guys a couple months ago on your website and still nothing no reply or nothing! You really need to update this app please for IPhone 6s Plus. I purchased this app and others purchased this app to so the least you can do is make this app compatible with other Apple phones. Please.... This used to be my favorite music app on iPhone 5/5s so that's why I'm leaving it 5 stars. I really hope you update this app with in a few months or else I'm gonna have to leave a negative feed back with one star and I really don't want to do that because I've made incredible music with this app. I've been waiting patiently. Thanks
If you're here, debating whether or not you should purchase this app, before I go any further, buy it. I've used almost every DAW on the App Store and this is far and away the best. Here are some major points you should know about this app: To get the most out of this app, you're going to want to use your computer. The samples it comes with are extremely mediocre, so importing samples through Dropbox is a must. The MPC is AMAZING. I feel like I'm working off of an mpc2000 when I'm using this app. the pad set up is great and it has all the features you'd find in maschine or akai. Lastly, if you're completely new to beatmaking, this app has a steep learning curve as opposed to GarageBand or other App Store DAWs. This app is far and away the best DAW on the AppStore. Though the apps sounds may be weak, if you mix in your sounds and take advantage of the effects, you can really create some amazing stuff. Buy it.
I got the game but it's very difficult to use and it seems outdated. This would be tolerable if it's free or .99. Definitely not worth the ten dollars
I bought a iPhone 6+. Loaded up Beatmaker 2 to find that I can't record tracks or add instruments . How many more updates ? More bugs than a project apartment .
I've used this app since v1 on iPods, iPads and iPhones. I use it almost daily and it's great, except the new update when used on my 6s KEEPS speeding up the overall track. Please fix, I'll be happy to write a grateful review!
One of the worst support staff of apps. Beatmaker 2 has a major flaw with IAA, the app keeps crashing when you use IAA. Customer support solution = that if it works on their devices, it must work on my phone and that my phone is defective (brand new iPhone 6s).