*** BEATMAKER 3 IS AVAILABLE NOW ! ***
BeatMaker 2: Advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
The applications BeatMaker 2 was published
in the category Music on 2011-02-06 and
was developed by INTUA.
The file size is 744.05 MB.
The current version is 2.6.4 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Dropbox is back!
• Added Bluetooth MIDI support
• Fixed iPhone 8/8+ UI glitches
• Compatibility with iOS11
• Older (32-bits) iPad/iPhones/iPod Touch support is back
• Fixed the Bluetooth MIDI panel glitch
• Small improvements around the app
It is pretty good but heeps of sounds don't work and it says I'm out of memory and I don't know. How to clear it.
Love this app a lot 👍
Really good when makeing music.. Just for yourself. Cant upload to soundcloud, or anywhere else. Dosent conevrt to mp3 .
This app is the most comprehensive hand-held production tool available on the App Store. If you're into making your own music, you'd be stupid not to buy this.
This is the closest thing to Ableton or Pro Tools I 'very found on the iPhone. With Audiobus it allows me to run three input apps as we as take two inputs from my Line 6 Sonic Port. My only criticism is that the internal effects look and sound like stuff that was around in the very early days of DAW's. So there's room for improvement there. But the Intua guys are quick to respond to questions and open to suggestions. Which is great.
This has to be the best music app on my iPhone!!!! Love it!! My sample beats are getting better 'cause I have more control over the samples on the pads than I ever did using FL studio & the PC keyboard, lol! Plus my PC at the time... couldn't hold as many synths without snap, cracking & popping with mass latency problems...!! Can't wait till I get another iPad :D 5 stars from me *****
Look, this is a very good integrated music app, but the size and frequency of the updates is really starting to bug me - the updates are really chewing up my data allowance!!!!
Although I have reviewed BM2 before, I wish to say another big thanks to the whole team not only for producing an app of outstanding quality, but for showing their customers a great deal of consideration by continually improving and updating this already fantastic platform. The sampling is some of the most steamlined and convenient to use, and for this reason alone this app is worth the money. Easily one of the best DAWs on iOS, and i have tried many of the competitors. Thanks again team, love your work!
I use beatpack to group my samples, then filezilla, says it has transferred to beatmaker, then comes up empty inside beatmaker!, I have to assign the samples individually, it used to work, d'oh!
very nice app for learners, intermediate and pros.