Join the low carb & keto revolution with Carb Manager!
Carb Manager is the world's most comprehensive and easy-to-use NET and total carb counter. We've compiled over 1 million verified foods in our database, including brand name products and restaurant fare, and created an easy-to-use system for keeping on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is the indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb diet, including keto, LCHF, Paleo, Atkins, and Zone diets. It's also used by thousands of diabetics to control carb intake.
Low carb & keto dieters LOVE Carb Manager:
"Love this app! Works great and easy to use!"
"Highly recommended to anyone counting carbs"
"A BIG help that's also a lot of fun to use as it turns out"
"Glad I got it!"
"If you are doing a Paleo, Zone, Atkins, or any other sort of low carb diet this is the app you NEED today"
HOLLER IT! Blog (http://hollerit.blogspot.com/2011/05/manage-carbs.html)
HOW IT WORKS
• Define your net & total carbs and weight loss goals
• Search and log 1M+ verified carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols*
• Use our lightening-fast search engine, or scan a product barcode
• Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly with futuristic Image AI**
• Voice log your meals! Just say what you ate, like "Today, I ate an egg and cheese for lunch" and voila! It's added to your food log.**
• Over 350,000 low carb recipes with photos and instructions. Cook 'em up and then add them to your daily log with a tap.**
• View detailed nutrition, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and 30+ nutrients
• Visualize your macros (40:30:30) each day, for each meal, and over time
• Easily track your water intake
• Calculate your ideal macros based on what % of calories you want for each
• Keep measure of your weight & BMI with beautiful charts
• Exercise matters! Pick from 100s of common exercises to log
• Voice log your exercises. For example, "Today I ran 3 miles and did 20 minutes of yoga"**
• Connect with friends and the Carb Manager community
THE PERFECT ASSISTANT FOR LOW CARB DIETS
• Track net/total carbs in Carb Manager*
• Read exclusive content by low carb experts - stay up to date on the latest keto news
• Share your progress with friends for additional motivation
* After a 7-day free trial, food logging is limited to 9 per day in the basic version, with a unlimited logging available as a one-time in-app purchase or Premium subscription.
** Feature is included in basic version but limited to 2/day. Upgrade to a Premium subscription for unlimited access.
For the ultimate carb control solution, upgrade to Premium.
• Access all your data on our full-featured web site
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Unlimited snap a pic food logging
• Unlimited recipe searches
• Import recipes for web sites
• Get advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Generate meal plans and shopping lists
• Get the KetoGenius Diet Plan, a comprehensive kickstart diet guide
• Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
• Connect your 3rd-party fitness devices
Carb Manager Premium Details:
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99, 3 months for $16.49, or 1 month for $8.49.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms-of-service.html
The applications Carb Manager: Keto Diet App was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2010-12-30 and
was developed by Wombat Apps LLC.
The file size is 53.36 MB.
The current version is 6.0.4 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Well, it's getting to be that time of the year again. From that big bowl of Halloween candy in the office break room, to Aunt Ida's fruit cake, to pumpkin-spiced... everything, welcome to fall, a.k.a. "THE SEASON OF CARBS". We won't sugar-coat it: this is can be a tough time for folks in the low carb and keto community. We are here to help! With Carb Manager, keeping count of what are you are (and aren't) eating couldn't be easier. Use our lightening fast search, scan a barcode, or use our futuristic image AI to snap a pic to log. You can even use our revolutionary "say it" feature to voice log your meals.
Cold weather cravings? Search our database of over 350,000 low carb & keto recipes to find delicious alternatives to common carb-loaded treats. We even have a recipe for pumpkin-spiced muffins with only 3g of carbs per serving. (Yes, please.)
This latest release includes lots of performance improvements, all to make tracking your carbs as quick, easy, and fun as possible.
I was using My Fitness Pal for ever! I loved it when utilizing other diet plans. As I transitioned into Keto I had to find a more efficient solution. This app puts you net carbs front and center. Best PART!!!! It is free to record and learn on the app. As you get acquainted, you can adjust your macros and goals. I am seriously considering the Pro for the analytic portion. I am try to make this my lifestyle so this feature will help me adjust my habits. If your trying to keep your carbs in check this is the App for you.
I love it! I have lost 75lbs using the Keto way of eating, and Carb Manger has been with me every step of the way. It's easy to track ever aspect of your intake. I can't say enough good thing about it! 100% recommended to anyone looking for the perfect nutritional tracking app!
So easy to track macros and set goals!
I love how there’s so much in the database! Nearly everything I eat is in here!!
I used to use the WW app, but then I hit menopause and the weight starting creeping up. My doc recommended a low-carb diet, and this app is really helping me accomplish that. I would have given it five stars, but a few things are more complicated and take more steps to accomplish than I think should be necessary. And the food list could be better curated. TONS of foods are in there, but there are lots of duplicates that are just described slightly differently. That said, I am using it daily and finding it very helpful.
Seemed to have lost the landscape view on iPhone 6plus
This app has helped me manage my macros while in keto. You can go by the preloaded goals or customize it to you specific goals. It’s a good app if you just use the free version, but if you use the premium version there are a lot more options and ways you can manage your diet and tons more stats.
This app works really good really like how you are able to scan a UPC code
The people here have done a great job of creating an app that has it all and for a great price. Waiting for my book to really get into the meat and potatoes of this diet.
Easy to use and it’s great at keeping track of carbs and macros 👍🏼
Hi waiting waiting looking looking for someone to answer one question no such luck super disappointing I wanted to go premier but alas no help can't do it!! Crapy u have no email contact
It's a great app for tracking your daily intake and exercise etc. it would be great if it would pick up on Australian produce and barcodes.
This is a reasonable app, but for me in Australia it is a very frustrating app as foods are only listed according to American names for things. The rest of the world may call things by other names. I constantly have to improvise. Otherwise, it's not too bad.
Great user interface, easily tracks your carbs as well as overall calories and macros. You can scan a barcode- the app accesses your camera for this- and it will load the information automatically if the product is in the database. If it's not, it's very easy to create your own custom food and input the information yourself. Personally, I prefer it to MyFitnessPal.
Great counter with so many foods already listed. Very helpful!
Great way to keep track but Australian products included would make it 5 stars for me
If you're Australian, don't bother with this. Unless the item you're looking for can be found in the "basic" food search, you won't have a clue which of the brands to choose from and the carb contents in them differs massively. It's not that user friendly for first time users. It definitely took me a few minutes to work it out so it would be very hard for someone who isn't tech-savvy to work out. Don't get me wrong, the app has great potential and was the only one I could find that did everything I wanted but it could be better. Much better.
Love it! So easy to use and easy to track my carbs, fat and protein.
This app works on a basic level but has a few drawbacks: * it doesn't have a very big...actually it has a painfully small database, and much of it seems to be American so they don't even have something as basic as minced beef. * it allows you to enter your own products which is great, but if you want to make a meal you have to enter each item separately, every time, instead of making a recipe by combining ingredients and saving it. * there is no facility to save combinations (basically the same as the previous point) or copy a meal to another spot. If you just need a simple basic guide its okay, but because of the issues it's a little laborious.
Start a healthy life with this -
This is a really great app but.... it doesn't say you are only able to post 9 items per day. After that you need to pay $9.99 for unlimited. I hate when apps are not upfront in the details. Otherwise I really like it. Just be aware of the limits.
Didn't realize that I would have to pay for the app after I started using it. That would have been nice to know. Now on to find an app that is totally free. I really liked this app. Oh well!
I like the app a lot but find it annoying that you can only access the free version 9 times a day before it locks you out. Too many other apps out there that allow you to use their content for free.
So tired of these apps that present themselves as free. I just installed it and was using it for 10 minutes. Trying to figure things out. I had added some food for the day but then made some revisions. And with that came the pop up that only 9 meal actions are allowed for free per day. Think of all the things you have to enter. Coffee, milk, eggs, butter, cheese, tomatoes. Breakfast was already six things. Any corrections also count. This essentially is a pay app.
This app has helped me truly track my macros and adjust my intake as needed to meet my goals. I love this app!
This is a pretty good app for a Keto diet as it track your Macros pretty well but it does take a little getting use to when you start using it.
I love this app so far. I just wish they would explain to you that in top of paying $39.99 for a year you also have to pay $9.99 for the unlimited entry's of your meals. It's not cute clear. Besides everything is good. I love counting my macros as it makes me more aware of what I'm putting in my body.
Today I opened the app and can't see my daily overview of food. The "Daily Log Screen" takes me to my weight tracking page. Also, often I'll try to log multiple foods for one meal (like meat and vegetables) but I'll log one and then as I log the second food item, it cancels out the first one (it disappears all together off of my daily log). It've been having this problem for the past month.
This apps layout is nice, very user friendly. I set up my account very quickly then I started tracking. The scanner is terrible, half the time it won't scan the other half it's incorrect. The first foods I scanned I'm very familiar with and the came up wrong on this app. Not worth it if the nutrition facts are wrong! Very disappointing.
Love this app! So easy to use. And their customer service is quick, personal, and tech savvy. Totally satisfied.