Join the keto & low carb revolution with Carb Manager!
Carb Manager is the world's most comprehensive and easiest-to-use NET and total carb counter! We've compiled over 1 million foods in our database — including verified carb counts — and created a powerful and fun way to keep on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is THE indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb or macros-tracking diet, including ketogenic, LCHF, Paleo, and Atkins diets.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
"Carb Manager was a very important tool to help me stay on track" — Melanie O., lost 92 pounds
"I have seen massive improvements in almost all areas of my life" — Jacob S., lost 60 pounds
"Carb Manager keeps me on track and helps me make better decisions." — Erin C., lost 61 pounds
KETO MADE EASY
• Keep a daily log of your diet and exercise — finally, know exactly what you are eating
• Set your net carbs, macros, and weight loss goals with our calculator
• Search 1M+ foods with macros and carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols
• Use our lightening-fast search engine, or scan a product barcode for instant lookup
• Quickly record your water intake — hydration is vital
• Exercise matters! Pick from 100s of exercises or create your own
• Track your weight and BMI with beautiful charts
• View detailed nutrition info for each day and food, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and more
• Visualize your macros each day
• Create custom foods and recipes
GET MOTIVATED & EDUCATED
• Connect with friends for support and motivation
• Get real-time feedback from the Carb Manager community
• Access exclusive keto articles. Stay up to date on the latest news and research.
"WOW" — EXTRA FEATURES
• Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly with futuristic Image AI*
• Voice log your meals! Just say what you ate, like "Today, I ate eggs and bacon for breakfast" and voila! It's added to your food log.*
• Over 350,000 low carb recipes with photos and instructions. Our recipes make keto delicious.*
• Voice log your exercises. For example, "Today I ran 3 miles and did 20 minutes of yoga"*
• Carb Manager integrates with the Health app to sync activity, weight, blood glucose, and nutrition
• Find "problem" foods — see which foods contribute the most to your daily carb count.
* Some features require a Premium subscription for unlimited access.
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PREMIUM
For the ultimate carb management solution, check out Carb Manager Premium!
• Full access to our Premium recipes from the Carb Manager Test Kitchen
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Unlimited snap a pic food logging
• Exclusive meal plans
• Track blood glucose, ketones, and insulin for each meal
• Set per meal goals and different goals for each day of the week — great for carb cycling
• Import recipes from web sites
• Get advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Instantly create meal plans, a printable weekly meal calendar, and shopping lists
• Get the KetoGenius Diet Plan, a comprehensive kickstart diet guide
• Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
• Connect your fitness devices to track steps and activity.
Carb Manager Premium Details:
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99, 3 months for $16.49, or 1 month for $8.49.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms
The applications Carb Manager: Keto Diet App was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2010-12-30 and
was developed by Wombat Apps LLC.
The file size is 29.12 MB.
The current version is 6.2.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Whether you are Keto, low carb (LCHF), Whole30, counting macros, or anything else, Carb Manager will help you take control of your diet and kick those carbs to the curb. Now is the perfect time to start fresh and join the low carb revolution.
This update includes:
* Improved speed and stability
* And lots of little improvements based on your awesome feedback
Even the unpaid version gets it done right for you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have tried Keto before and could never stay motivated and never had the dramatic results that so many people report after being on the plan. Now I see why! I was eating way too many carbs and calories, but not enough fiber. Now that I can track everything so quickly and easily, I know exactly what I need to do to see results. 10 pounds down in 3 weeks, yippie! I owe it all to this amazing app!
I’ve used this for several months and am always amazed at how user friendly it is. What prompted me to write this are two recent experiences - one with a meal delivery service and one importing a recipe from the web. I have recently started using Hello Fresh and am thrilled to find that this app has all the Hello Fresh menus in their database. Further, I found an interesting recipe on the web and was able to import it directly and flawlessly into the database. Wow!
Carb manager is easy to use and is a great way to track carbs, calories, fats and proteins, whether you are trying a keto way of eating or not. The database of foods is really large, and even includes brands and chain restaurant foods. I have yet to eat something that I can’t find in the database, so it is fast and easy to include each meal as you go through the day.
I can’t login back in after getting my phone replaces. I have reset the password countless times. The login button just doesn’t function. My emails and passwords are enter, I pressed login and absolutely NOTHING. Ridiculous. Looking forward a new app. Complete waste of my time. I’m locked out of my account.
Downloaded the free version to trial. At some point a pop up occurred and I inadvertently clicked. While trying to click out of the purchase I pressed the wrong button and purchased. Tried to get refund through apple with no luck. Have disputed charge with my card. No contact listed. Very deceptive app.
The app does make planning and tracking each day’s meals and exercise very easy. Great database of foods by type and company name as applicable.
I’ve finally found an app that Fits my low carb tracking needs! I would rate it at 5 stars if there were a more interactive/real-time way to track/monitor fasting periods. Other than that, it’s great!
I was scared to start but this helps me stay on track and full while the pounds are just melting off
Includes so many delicious recipes and helpful tips.
A fantastic way to keep track of your Carb consumption! Have recently started on a low carb diet and this has been a life saver! I can track my carbs with ease and meet my daily goals! I highly recommend it!
The functions are great. The food database is OK. But the UI is very hard to use on smartphone. The UI is seem to be old school program interface for PC. Database server is horrible. The data transferring between device and server are very slow compared to other apps on the same device. I can watch youtube on my iphone very smoothly but this apps take time to transfer even a little chunk of food data. I paid for premium but this evening the app took me to premium ads page every time I was trying to use premium features. And now the server is down could not load any food.
I have had this app for about 2 months, i even paid for membership and now the app has started to not work properly. A lot of the time it is not working when i try to choose something to add to my daily log..
This app has been amazing so i have purchased the 3 month subscription. Nearly up to the end and now its sooo slow and keeps cutting out. Very frustrating!! Please fix!!
It works well for me..
The app feels very sluggish but has all the features that I need
Love using this app especially able to add bloods and ketones. But having trouble putting in after lunch readings it wipes out the before breakfast readings what am I doing wrong? Cheers Carol
I bought the premium version but signed in with the wrong email accidentally. I’ve asked admin for this to be changed but I’m still waiting on help. Also a few foods that I have entered do not include the calories and when you try to edit the calories in the food it doesn’t let you as it says the food belongs to someone else and to copy it into “my foods” to edit. I don’t have time to be making these small adjustments every now and then. Im happy to change my review once this gets fixed. Thank you. Update. Also noticed that import recipe doesn’t work. I’ve just tried to import from dietdoctor.com and it failed.
I like this app, and I thought a few dollars/month for premium was a fair price. However, for the rest of the world that isn’t the USA, the functionality of the quantities in metric is significantly limited. For all of us non-US folk who by their meat etc in grams - typically a steak might be 300 grams our first problem was that the number counter only goes up to 99, so you have to do 99g 3 times to get the total quantity. The second problem us that if you select kilogram as your measure you then have to use the scale of 1/3, 1/4, 1/8, etc of a kg which does not give us an accurate measure. Please add 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, etc to the quantity dial, and add a percentage eg .1, .2, to the size dial or even better - give us a better option to select the units (I did select SI/Metric Units but have the above problems.
This app is the best for counting all your macros. Me and my wife use it everyday. We have seen instant changes.
User friendly! Very easy to use and allows you to customize your carbs.
Love this app! Great for keto or any calorie counting!
Lots of items to add to food log, even add your own recipes. Premium is the best way to view recipes...
Been using this as a premium member for 2 weeks and the past 5 days the online portion of the paid service has been down. Great app WHEN it works.
Macros are the real reason people use these apps now. It’s only a matter of time before another app includes this and the ability to carb cycle in their free version. You will lose people who carb cycle. Hopefully you have enough people who pay a subscription...
Way to pricey with zero free trial
At the beginning I didn’t understand the app. Once I learned how it works I was thrilled. The recipes are great. Haven’t had one to complain about yet. My husband loves having something different and yummy every day.
Overall the app tracks nicely but they seriously need to fix the carb count on Tito’s vodka....it certainly does not have 13 carbs!
Very good App