Most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
- Used in heart research at UCSF!
- Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
- Check your stress levels
- See trends and insights
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
The applications Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2010-12-18 and
was developed by Azumio Inc..
The file size is 183.69 MB.
The current version is 5.192 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
Made some fixes to make your experience faster and better.
Love Instant Heart Rate? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at [email protected]
Don’t get this ap if you just want a rate monitor, you’ll get one use then have to create an account.
The app what’s to run with subscription it tell you it will take money from my Apple App Store account . Will I can’t find where I can stop this . No help from Heart app don’t just delete it because it will take money from you ..
I have been using it for years and have found it accurate and useful as a warning when my heart was irregular.
Having AF is a worry, but I am able to monitor fluctuations in heart rhythm immediately if required. I have been using this for 3 years now & found it puts my mind at rest. Fast, accurate & well displayed.
This App certainly is the most accurate I have used, I have tested quite a few and this outshines the competition. Thanks
I find this app amazing I have told lots of my clients to put it on their phone. I have a heart issue so it has been really helpful for me ❤️
This app works quickly which is a great improvement on other apps. I like to know my pulse rate while I’m exercising at the gym and I don’t need to stop and wait for the app. A big plus!
Very, very bad. This app, Instant Heart Rate, sends your data instantly to FaceBook. See WSJ. The newly update version may stop doing so in the next few months, but there is no guarantee that they won’t do it again when they are not under the spotlight.
Sending heart reading to Facebook is inexcusable.
Really a great tool for keeping a close watch !! Very very Helpful
Like it & very convenient
I love the ease of use. Let’s me easily track. Ads pop up occasionally but hit the “X” and it goes away and your HR comes up
This is a very nice app. Easy to use and it allows you to save your data and describe activity at the time of logging. You can also set multiple reminders you can use to track heart rate throughout the day. Very helpful.
I like having the reminder to check heart rate. I wear a Fitbit and paired with this APP it’s helpful to know that it is accurate.
I used this in about 2014 and it was great. Now you get one use out of it before it turns into a giant ad. Why would I pay $10/month to check my heart rate, let alone invite my friends to do the same?
What do you do with our data?
I use it a lot. Works great.
Very good little tool to have