Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
Also now supports Apple Health App, please enable in Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing.
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
The applications Instant Heart Rate: Heart Rate & Pulse Monitor was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2010-12-18 and
was developed by Azumio Inc..
The file size is 180.44 MB.
The current version is 5.72 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Happy New Year from the Azumio team!
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Can I have it for free?
Used to be fine, it now so many pop ups you can't even use it.
I've checked it with several different machines since my open heart surgery and it's amazing!
I Love it easy to use!
Wonder if it's accurate but seems as if it is therefore I love it.😎
As accurate as hospital monitor.
Awesome app! 99% accurate when used correctly!
Easy to use! Always accurate
Handy to have. Same reading as my BP cuff and O2 Sat. Monitor
Waste of time! Starts taking measurement then automatically opens App Store to get you to download other apps. Try switching back and it pops up ads, log in messages, and other nagging alerts. Annoying and raises your heart rate! Would rate -1 stars if I could. Deleted app!
I had this app years ago in my old phone and I just now reinstalled it in this new phone and for about 5min in, it was already giving me a hard time. Pop ups were getting in the way and Id have to close the entire app and reopen it just to get rid of the pop ups....waste of time!!!
I need to constantly get an accurate reading of my heart rate and this app is truly closest to the doctors machine! Thank you I will continue to use! The only thing I don't care for is of course the ads!
Really annoying full screen ads. Wasn't like this before.
It used to be simple & relativity clean. Yes, there were ads, but they weren't intrusive and didn't obstruct the app's functionality. After several "updates" it's a fight to get through large screen hogging ads that block your view and sometimes can't even be closed without closing & restarting the app before you can do a reading...and that's when trying to close an ad doesn't redirect you into the App Store.
I couldn't even get results from my heartrate test because of the ads. I'll stick with my stopwatch thank you, uninstalled.
Nice app just wish all the ads would stop
Even with my wallet case on. It's free so idgaf about ads.......... why complain?
This used to be a great app, but over the years they have added layers upon layers of ads, login screens, requests to give Facebook details, etc. Used it today, I had to go through 6 screens of all of that to get to the HR monitor. For a simple goal, they make this painfully cumbersome.