Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• See upcoming events quickly with 3D Touch and Widgets for iOS 10
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organize all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Cozi is a FlyLady-approved application." –The FlyLady
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more. Cozi Gold is $29.99 USD per year.
Price may vary by location. Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Settings in Cozi after purchase.
The applications Cozi - Shared Calendar, Reminders, Grocery List was published
in the category Productivity on 2010-12-21 and
was developed by Cozi.
The file size is 99.73 MB.
The current version is 9.5.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
We fixed an issue introduced with the last update which caused the app to crash. Also new:
• Check out the new Family Settings screen: you'll see a larger version of your beautiful family photo, and you can tap on individual family members to set color codes, email addresses, and agenda email delivery.
• Also available in Family Settings: instructions for integrating other calendars with Cozi and the ability to choose a new theme for your device (mobile app themes are a Gold feature).
• The calendar icon in the bottom menu now shows you today’s date! And remember, if you’ve scrolled to another date on the calendar, you can always tap on the calendar icon to return to today.
• In your Recipe Box, you can now easily share recipes via email, text, and more.
• Plus many other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Thank you for using Cozi, and if you have any questions, problems or feedback, please contact us at www.cozi.com/contact-us so we can help you directly.
This is a great app for our busy family. Would love to have an Apple Watch app for this.
So glad I found this app!!! What a dream come true.
First off I would like to say that this is a great app for organizing my shopping/to do list. I love that all family members can add to the list and edit any items they may have picked up. I wanted to give it a 5 star rating but for me it fell short with the menu planning, I would love to be able to edit the menu plan in the mobile app.
We've been using Cozi for several years & it's been great for individual & shared events with reliable reminders. Great for reoccurring events too.
I love this app! It has changed the way I organize and so great that all of my family members can use the calendar from their devices as well! I have been a die hard Microsoft Office user for years and so glad I made the switch.
Update: can't see calendar on app now. I get a message that the app needs updating. So took away a couple stars until this issue is resolved. Great to organize between family and devices. Helps keep me on track. There are a few glitches. It has my youngest's birthday listed as the first of every month. That's from Google calendar but it doesn't show up like that in Google. Wish you could change what area to assign items to when editing like in iCal and reminders. So far it's my favorite organizing app. I've been using it for years. Would love to have meal plan show up on Cozi Today screen.
I have Cozi Gold; and the features are great- I just wish there were more features for what I pay for. Having a place for my boyfriend and I to see our bills would be perfect.
With a larger family need, this app is great. It keeps us organized and working schedules.
Love that it syncs with iDevices & iMac. Always up to date everywhere. Even sends calendar to DH. To do list needs work to be more useful. Also doesn't work with Apple Watch. Better get going for the iOS 11 update.
@FMcD: Cozi Family Organizer by Cozi
Great way to organize family !
Really keeps us coordinated. If you could put private spots or to-do items it would be great.
We love Cozi. We use it mostly for its grocery list feature. When I open the last of an item, I add it to Cozi right there where I have the exact details. If I'm shopping and my husband thinks of something we need, he can add it to Cozi and I'll see it.
Pros: Calendar helps keep you & your kids on the same page with events, activities, appointments, due dates, etc. by facilitating ease of communication & a visual reminder. Shopping lists also allow all users to add & remove items, making shopping trips more productive. Cons: Annoying ads everywhere with basic (free) version; some features only available with Gold (paid) version. When I added "laundry detergent" to my shopping list, Cozi "suggested" its ad brand and embedded the ad into my list. Yuck. Also, Calendar view isn't visually appealing/easy to look at. SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS: It would be SO much more convenient if the Grocery List had SECTIONS (e.g., Produce, Frozen, Deli, etc.) for items - it would really expedite the actual shopping process (no more backtracking 5 aisles to get that peanut butter you skipped!). It would also be cool if the Lists could identify or track those items you buy on almost every trip to the store, and suggest said items each time a new list is started.
Best app for limiting kids time on iPad
So easy to use on my shopping trips! I always have my list with me!! I can make note of my all to do projects and check them off my list as there done.
So easy to schedule together, add shopping items, etc. started using before we got married 5 years ago - we love this great tool for being on the same page!
There are categories for your lists so groceries are grouped together. Bread, meats, dairy, household, health and beauty, etc just to name a few.
This is a great app to get my family organized. Wish it synced with my google calendar though and the to do list had reminders to alert me. Also in calendars I wish I could copy an event to create a new, similar event that doesn't repeat regularly. And why isn't the meal planning on the mobile app? Really great functionality but needs some improvement. Current version keeps crashing and unable to connect to the server! I'm about to find something else!
Love that the app easily crosses IOS and android phones and iPads. Kids and parents can easily see, schedule and be reminded of activities. The multiple reminders and timings make me feel ok about spending the money on the app. It's a bit pricy and I'm not sure it's worth it but it had cut down on missed things and double booking of times. My husband loves it.