Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
• Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
• Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
• Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you're done with them, highlight your current step, and keep the screen on while you are cooking.
• Tools to help you cook: start multiple timers, pin active recipes to easily switch between them, and scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Timers are automatically detected in your directions: simply tap on one to start!
• Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
• Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
• Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
• Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
• Save time and money by planning your meals by the week and month! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
• Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans. Support for multiple recipe print sizes including index cards.
• Share recipes via AirDrop or email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export your meal plans to iCal and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Manual backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
The applications Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone was published
in the category Food & Drink on 2010-12-17 and
was developed by Hindsight Labs LLC.
The file size is 9.94 MB.
The current version is 2.2.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- Improved compatibility with iOS 10.
I have been using Paprika for managing my recipes for probably 7 years now and I just wanted to say thank you for keeping it up to date!!
I am crazy about this app! I had recipes all over the place and it drove this neat freak nuts! I love that I'm able to put any recipe on this app and find it easily! Suggested Updates • Add categories to the main sorting menu. • Enable texting of grocery list. Thanks for making it so easy to find my favorite dishes in a flash!
I would give this 5 stars, but when you scale, it only scales the ingredients. Example : Say recipe calls for 1 cup wine 3 cup stock , and instructions say to reduce to 1/3 cup. Ok fine. Scale the recipe 1 1/2x but it will STILL say to reduce to 1/3 cup when the now the 1 1/2 scaled liquid is 6 cups total. The scaled reduction amount should in fact be 1 cup not 1/3. The scaling feature does transfer over to the instructions. That being said, it still is one of the best cloud recipe managers out there. I recommend it.
Intuitive. User friendly. My main app for storing and using recipes. Would LOVE if you would make it so that for the recipe you could add more than one picture. I would like the option to add a new picture and notes each time I make something so I can go through them. Because I make tweaks along the way, having a picture and a note for each time I made a specific recipe would be a great help. Thank you!
From loading the recipes to adding the ingredients to a shopping list, this app is absolutely amazing. It's easy to use and straight forward. It's an excellent way to organize all your recipes (especially the ones you find on websites and blogs) in one place with easy access. When using the app to cook, it stays on with the screen unlocked for a long time which makes it much easier! It is worth every penny and I strongly recommend it!
I've used this app for over 4 years now using it on three devices, iPhone, iPad and laptop. I am very happy with this tool. I can sync my recipes across all devices which I love. The ability to seamless download recipes is amazingly useful. For special occasions the menu tools are a big plus. Highly recommend this app.
I've been telling everyone about this app, for me and my family it's been a game changer! I typically save tons of recipes in Pinterest but hate scrolling through lengthy blog entries to get to the items needed and how you actually make the dish. Now, I just copy the recipe from Pinterest, Paprika asks me if I want to load it, and within seconds the pertinent information is culled and organized!! I rarely cook a meal without using Paprika now. Cannot say enough wonderful things, this app is a MUST!!!!
I once said I am no cook. Paprikais changing that. I am trying new recipes. It is so easy to prop open my iPad and follow it as I cook. It is particularly incredible to use with my Instant Pot. It is unbelievably easy. No matter where the recipe is online, all you do is open Paprika, load that URL and click on "save recipe". Paprika has its own browser. If you copy a URL from your own browser, Paprika sees you have have copied the URL and loads it for you. I gifted this app to my daughter. She is particularly pleased with how it will load a grocery list with a click. I bought the desktop app ($20), also. I have one account that can be used on my iPhone, iPad and desktop.
After years of searching for a the perfect digital recipe index, I finally discovered Paprika about a year ago. Importing recipes was easy using the share tool on iOS. Adding new recipes and keeping them organized is equally user friendly.I use Paprika more than almost any other app on my phone. Worth every penny, especially if you set up cloud sync and are willing to Spring for the iPad and MacOS apps as well. Cannot recommend this highly enough, it has every feature a well seasoned cook could possibly want.
If I could give this app 10 stars, I would. I love it. I use it every day. Planning meals and making grocery lists was such a pain before, so I often just didn't. Now I browse the app, see something that looks good, choose the grocery list icon and I'm set. I love that when I am out and about, I can say, "I need to get something for dinner" and I can choose something on the spot. The app provides the grocery list for me. The other thing I love is how easy it is to save recipes from the Internet. I also love how easy it is to scale recipes. This is the best app I have ever purchased. I'm usually pretty cheap when it comes to paying for apps. I'm so glad I got this. I got it for my iPad, iPhone and PC. It seamlessly syncs between them. I use my iPad when cooking and my iPhone when shopping and my PC when I want to type in a recipe myself. If you get this app, you will not be sorry. Oh, and I recommended this to someone who then got it. I love that I can send her recipes and they load right into her app. By the way, I found out about this app from a Facebook group: "Instant Pot Community." It is very popular with that huge Facebook group.
The pantry option would be more useful if you could select "bought" items for pantry.
I love using it to convert my pinned recipes or bookmarks into recipes that I can use and build a shopping list with. I don't use the weekly meal planner much.
I am in LOVE with this app! It is exactly what I have been looking for. So simple and easy to import recipes from the web, organize, create meal plans, shopping lists, etc. I've been reluctant to purchase due to the cost across multiple platforms, but the other free apps just don't match up.
I have looked for a good digital recipe app for years, and this is it! So glad I finally found this. The import from web feature is brilliant. So accurate!
This app would be perfect if the grocery list had a "favorites" list for saving items I buy every week like bread, milk, etc. Then I can just click and add them to my grocery list.
My daughter-in-law introduced me to this app and I love it! We cook together often and would love to be able to share recipes in order to plan ahead our cooking sessions. There's no easy way to share between accounts. That option would make this app even more desirable.
This is one of those rare programs that does as advertised. I have never had a problem with it, whether using the browser to capture recipes, entering them manually, making lists, or working out menus. It syncs perfectly between my Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Everything is simple and intuitive, and yet it does an amazing amount of things. I couldn't recommend it more if you're looking for a good recipe app either to use just to store them, or across multiple devices.
Does it do anything but error processing?
This recipe app is still the best with continued support, and many great features.
I have tried several recipe apps and by far this is the absolute best one! Super user friendly and very easy to save recipes from the internet. One or two clicks and the recipe is saved. Easy to share recipes too. I like that it will sync between all devices.