AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors! Discover the best hiking, running, and biking trails around the world.
Explore 60,000 hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 60,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps.
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you.
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails.
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost.
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance.
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out.
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike or bike.
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you.
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead.
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps - track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal.
• Always have a backup - design and print stunning custom topo maps.
• Access more map layers to get the lay of the land - quickly toggle between premium map layers including Topo, Terrain, Open Street Maps, and more.
• Always know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality and satellite weather.
• Experience AllTrails ad-free - remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey.
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for $29.99/year, or you can unlock lifetime Pro access via a one-time payment of $99.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
We love hearing from users! Email us here: [email protected]
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications AllTrails: Hike, Run & Cycle was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2010-12-17 and
was developed by AllTrails, Inc..
The file size is 199.24 MB.
The current version is 9.2.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Added a "Copy to Clipboard" option when getting directions
• Fixed a bug that caused the verified completed progress to overlap the Info screen in Recorder
• Fixed an issue that caused the app to behave strangely immediately after signing in or creating an account
• Redesigned the Save and Edit screen so that you can now leave a trail review while you’re saving or editing a recording
• You can now add real-time trail condition tags (muddy, over grown, etc) to your trail reviews so other people will know what to expect
• Added back the "Add to Completed" item in the overflow menu in the top right corner of the Trail Details page
• Bug Fixes
Love AllTrails? We’d appreciate if you could leave us a nice review!
Have a question? Email [email protected] We’re here to help!
I love the new copy to clipboard feature. I use it to paste it into Google Maps to mark where I should park and see what’s around the point. Great update!
No app is better for finding a trail to break you off
I was recently hiking the Domelands in Southern California. The trail is not clearly marked. Thanks to the amazing AllTrails app, I was able to meander, and keep on the trail when it was next to Impossible to make out. So thankful I had AllTrails to lead me there and back! Could not have done it without it!
Will get the pay version soon. Awesome app
This a great app, don’t leave home without it.
Amazing app for anyone looking for great hikes and off-road info. For the trails that I’ve used based on this app and it’s maps, it’s been spot on! Can’t beat it!
Love this app!!!!!
This is a must have Ap for any outdoor enthusiast and also works great to just find things to do traveling. It’s my go to even in my own home town!
When traveling and exploring new terrain, I rely on it 100%
There is no doubt that this app has a large library of trails. However, if you want to download a route as a gpx file and then import that file into a program like Basecamp for your Garmin device you will be disappointed. The file has literally thousands of waypoints. This is the case even if you custom build the route using only a few waypoints and then upload it. The only workaround is to convert to tracks which are limited as compared to routes in many respects. Also, there is no support. I called the only number available, the one that appeared on my “Pro” upgrade charge and got forwarded to a google voicemail.....still waiting for a callback. Good maps...nonexistent customer service....limited tools to upload and convert to Garmin handheld device.
The info on the app is inconsistent. In download layers certain layers are pro, and others should be able to be downloaded. But then you get the screen to go to pro. Not good!!
Good to have a list of trails but I’d like to be able to add to it
Incorrect detail, didn’t load up easily, no easy way to discern distance from one point within hike to another. Got for NZ. Used Guthook in the USA and that was amazing, easy and intuitive
One of the best Apps I have ever used. The ability to create your own route on your laptop and download it for offline use when out on the trail is excellent. The safety benefits of this combined with the Lifeline feature are huge.
Highly recommend.Easy to use, explore, make memories. ❤️
I downloaded the app before I read the old reviews saying there is no information for Australia. I was thinking of deleting it but decided to do a few searches first. There are quite a few walks documented for Australia, some of which I have done already and which I agree with the info provided which is quite good. However, some of the smaller walks I have done in the past are missing. Next time I do them I’ll add the details. I look forward to trying out all the features and will update my review in the future.
I haven’t had a chance to use the app, and before having a chance to sign up, I get told I don’t have an internet connection, when clearly, I do. Please fix this!
The iPhone app is great, but you should work on the watch app not to ask for iPhone app to be open and it can also show progress on map.
After a frustrating time, trying different ways of down loading trails, I eventually gave up. A similar free app gave me the same down load results in seconds! I had contacted the support team and had tried there remedies with no luck. Wifi speed was tested and rated excellent. For me a waste of $$ :(
Thanks Team , be great to have more Australian Trails
If you love the outdoors, this app have everything you need for planning a hike. Best app on my phone. Period.
This app is easy to use! Gives directions, and great information about each trail. Each trail is rated from easy to hard which makes it easy to plan which trails are best based on your experience level! And you can post your pictures so others can get an idea of what the terrain looks like!
I use AllTrails for all stages of a backpacking trip. Inspiration & discovery: The app makes it easy to browse around, and look at other’s trips. When I’m traveling, I always load up the app to see what’s around. Logistics & planning: Once I’ve settled on a trail, knowing where to get my permit, what the conditions might be, and how to get to the trailhead are all in the app. On trail: With the saved maps, I can confidently navigate along the trail, and when the trail disappears, I can still find my way. Of course, as a disclaimer, know how to navigate in the backcountry before relying on the app, but still, the app makes it super easy. Post trip: Adding my notes/reviews/photos to trails is convenient and easy. I love being able to contribute back to the community by leaving a trip report. The team behind the app is frequently improving the app, which makes me smile knowing that it’s only getting better. Thank you!
As someone constantly moving, traveling, and hiking this app has been my savior time and time again. Most definitely the best way to discover incredible views, hikes of all kinds, and new memories. Don’t sleep on it!!!
I can go almost anywhere and AllTrails will identify a trail close by to me. Makes it easy to find something
I carry *All Trails* with me on trails I hike (solo) for the first, and possibly only, time & I never feel alone. It’s like bringing a companion who knows the way. It’s fun to see who else has followed the same trails too. ˚ღ* 🌵🌅ツ
I use this app in the Atlanta area where there are great trails. It’s very useful as a map and has excellent features for recording the hike with friends. Once recorded it can be shared. Worth every penny.
Such a great useful app with full map, descriptions are accurate, elevation, photos! Amazing. I use it all the time
best way to see my surrounding opportunities without feeling overwhelmed with all the choices! i’m still overwhelmed by all these choices but that’s just who i am as a person.
Would like to drop pin and see routes nearby. Rather than allowing location access.