AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors! Discover the best hiking, running, and biking trails around the world.
Explore 75,000+ hand-curated trail maps plus reviews and photos crowdsourced from millions of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. Find that dog-friendly or kid-friendly trail that you’ve been searching for. Take that mountain biking or backpacking trip you’ve always dreamed of. Explore a national park, or discover new hiking trails in your area.
Whether you’re a hiker, biker or trail runner, AllTrails will help you find the way.
EXPLORE 75,000+ HIKING TRAILS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTES
• Discover new trails in national parks or in your own neighborhood, with hand-curated GPS and topo maps.
• Browse photos and reviews from our community of hikers, cyclists and trail runners like you.
• Find a hike, mountain bike ride, or trail run that’s perfect for your fitness and experience level. Filter by dog friendly, kid friendly, and wheelchair friendly trails.
RECORD YOUR ADVENTURES
• Turn your phone into a GPS activity tracker and follow your trail so you don’t get lost.
• View your hiking, running and cycling stats at a glance.
• Share your outdoor adventures with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.
SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
• Explore all the trails on your bucket list and add new ones to check out.
• Easily save your favorite trails to run, hike or bike.
• Follow the hikers, cyclists and runners that inspire you.
EASILY GET TO THE TRAIL
• Get detailed GPS driving directions directly to the trailhead.
GET MORE WITH ALLTRAILS PRO
• Download offline maps - track your exact GPS location as you navigate the trail, even when you don’t have a signal.
• Always have a backup - design and print stunning custom topo maps.
• Access more map layers to get the lay of the land - quickly toggle between premium map layers including Topo, Terrain, Open Street Maps, and more.
• Always know what to expect with real-time map overlays including air quality and satellite weather.
• Experience AllTrails ad-free - remove the distraction of ads and focus on the journey.
AllTrails Pro is available as an annual subscription for USD $29.99/year, or you can get three years for the price of two when you buy our 3 Year Plan via a one-time payment of USD $59.99. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your annual subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period (the 3 Year Plan does not auto-renew). Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Sign up required to favorite trails, record your activity, or follow users
We love hearing from users! Email us here: [email protected]
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications AllTrails: Hike, Run & Cycle was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2010-12-17 and
was developed by AllTrails, Inc..
The file size is 168.53 MB.
The current version is 10.0.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using AllTrails! This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements:
• Fixed an issue where the Stats view was improperly sized
• Fixed our calorie counter/HealthKit integration
• Fixed some issues that sometimes caused the app to crash
As always, if you have questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected] We’re here to help!
I am planning a trip filled with hiking for my wife, dog, and myself. I have been on this app now for two weeks and can not decide where to go. Everything looks fun and enjoyable. Can’t wait to just get in the car and drive!!
Wow ! Keeps track of so many stats and helps you find trails wherever you are
This app is a must have for any hiker. Find trails near you wherever you are or find where you are when you think you might be lost.
1. Open the app right away instead of initializing trail data. 2. Stop resetting the map/screen thats loaded. If the app is closed or loses focus to another app, it resets. Stop resetting. Record the last loaded screen and stay there on that screen. UI basics 101 the alltrails dev team doesnt seem to understand. Stop resetting the screen the app was last on. I dont know what triggers it but it seems to be a loss of lte signal. That shouldn’t be a reason to reset. We’re in the wilderness. The outback. The sketchy signal areas.
I do not recommend this app and am cancelling my Pro subscription. After having used it heavily for a week in the mountains, it is just frustrating. A couple of the features I wanted most and paid for in Pro-- like printing maps -- are only available on your desk top. (There's no cell service where we are, so its critical) And you have to go through several convoluted steps to get a picture of what the trail is like and where it is and how to get to the trailhead. The reviews are helpful, but the description on the app is weak: Poor or nonexistent directions (except to export to Google maps which is insufficient) poor general descriptions of the trail. We are in a popular hiking area, so there is no reason for weak information. Frankly the guidebooks from the Tourist Info booth were consistently much better. Back to paper guide books and old school topo maps until I can find a better app.
Love this app! Easy to use, great pics, great reviews from people who have hiked the trail. Highly recommend d
I’ve been using this app for about a year now and I found many trails with it. I’ve found this app has given me more than enough info to plan on my hiking trips and the reviews from other people are extra helpful since they include helpful tips and updates on trails.
Best hiking app to find the best trails to suit your abilities.
Nice features but the UI is very confusing and counter-intuitive. Could really use a professional UI designer. Especially annoying out on the trail when you just want to use the app and you have try to figure where to go and and have figure out the awkward navigation.
All hikes we’ve wanted to try are well-described. Being able to read other’s reviews (and the dates thy left them!) is really helpful.
A great way to help select a hike to do and to see the level of complexities for each hike as well as reviews. Such a great idea!
It tells you where lots of good walks are, how hard they are, what to expect and how to get there. And that’s just the free part! Enjoy.
I have been a trail runner mountain hiker for many many years and it’s only recently I have discovered this awesome app!! Why couldn’t I have known about it years ago? So handy for all country’s I like to explore
Perfect if you are living next to me and your GF is living next to my girlfriend house 😂💪
I’ve downloaded this app after seeing an ad on Instagram stating that it will tell you if the trail is dog friendly as I would not go on a hike without my dog. I’ve clicked on 10 trails near where I live and absolutely no indication if the trails allow dogs or not. So disappointing. I will remove this app from my phone as it’s not doing the job for me and just use Google. Other than that the app is beautifully made and allows you to see straight away the level of difficulty. There is also a weather forecast to plan your hike which is a great idea.
So handy to just jump on and see all the details to make up my mind on where to get my nature fix!!! 😆🙏🏼💖 love love love it.
Only just used the app for the first time today and I really enjoyed it. I would like to see more trails in Western Australia be added over time, then I would make my rating five stars.
Can’t seem to link with Apple health. Otherwise love it.
The text is so small on a phone regardless of how much you zoom in... Can we please have a way to make the text for roads and features larger?
Use it on all hikes and climbs big or small. Would not leave the house without it. Using my subzero chargers and Solar panel I have power to my phone and cameras day and night . MUST HAVE
Would be nice to download maps for free
I have such a hard time understanding why this app is so highly reviewed. It is slow to launch, frequently has to relaunch when switching between apps, it’s interface isn't really all that easy to use, the downloaded Pro maps are nearly useless when you’re out backpacking due to the lack of zoomed detail, saving maps to use later has proved to fail completely at times... It has potential to be so much better. I find far better map quality by just downloading a saved Google Map area. It has a lot trails detailed and has never let me down out on the trails.
My life just change to a better way
Great way to find trails you didn’t know about and if they are friendly for what you want.
this app has been so useful, weather i’m looking of a short day hike to just get outside & looking for a new spot, and when traveling for vacation. peoples check ins on trail conditions & level of maintenance and markings are also so! helpful!
We use all the time to find great hiking trails at our camping destinations. Love it.
Wonderful. Don’t change a thing.
It found my closest park trail and gave me map details integrates recording feature and lots more get it if u like to hike.
Easy to navigate and get an idea about the trails
Really good app that allows you get an insight to hikes around the world in layman’s terms.
Would like to drop pin and see routes nearby. Rather than allowing location access.