Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get all of the Orlando Sentinel's exclusive, premium storytelling on your iPhone and iPad.
• Stay informed with Orlando's best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• Download the app to enjoy 10 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app and to orlandosentinel.com; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to orlandosentinel.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 407-513-4055.
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
The applications Orlando Sentinel: Your source for Orlando news was published
in the category News on 2010-11-17 and
was developed by Tribune Interactive.
The file size is 61.48 MB.
The current version is 4.6 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Leaner, faster, better. We've been working on some performance enhancements to improve your experience. We also fixed a bug that was keeping our iOS "Today" screen widget from showing recent top stories.
Waste of application space as they've gradually reduced the number of free articles per month even with ads! Can get local news from so many outlets, nothing special enough to warrant a subscription...so time to say goodbye from my devices.
This app is sad, you get 10 article reads per month, then it becomes useless. The irony however is that a quick google search and you can read the article on safari for free! It makes the app rather pointless. Just open it up and let the ads pay for the content Orlando Sentinel...
Update: I've changed my rating to reflect a more optimistic outlook as the glitch seems to have been corrected today. I cancelled my subscription yesterday, which still leaves me almost a month to use it. This should give me enough time to work with it and decide if I want to renew. ***************** I wish I hadn't wasted almost $8 on this stupid app that can't even open the link I click. Still can't get it right OS? After all these years? Don't waste your money. It's the worst.
I really enjoy this app I get all of my national and vacation news they have good coverage.
I thought I would be able to read the paper by paying for a subscription in this app. Well, I can't. It only allows access to the website. If I wanted to search for my news I could do that in my browser with better results. I tried to search for an article in today's paper and the search returned a list of videos several years old. Worthless. Why do I have to pay for a physical paper delivered to my home. Then I am able to read the paper electronically and the physical version just goes into recycling. It is such a waste I refuse to do it.
The next update fixed and my account was restored and no longer have the limit amount of articles that I can read.
Worst app. Plus they charge you to read.
Worst app ever! It's all about money. Have to pay to to read any articles but it's FREE to read through Google News. Uninstall useless app
10 articles and then you have to pay ? What a joke.. Delete
Was my go to app for news because I live in Orlando. Now they want $4.99 a month to read certain articles. I wonder if they even realize you can just google the article and read the exact story on line they blocked it on the app ? So not getting anything extra !!! Just saves a few extra steps to read it !!! Along with annoying ads that pop up and stay for about 4 seconds each. Ok with the ads. Charging to read articles ???? No other news app does that. So I will use those and anyone who asks about the Sentinal app will be warned. Not good business. I hope they re evaluate this decision.
The articles are horribly written and completely biased. If you want unbiased reporting, go somewhere else for your news. The new app is the worst thing available in the App Store. Delete.
You need to pay to read most stories since the update. Other media outlets for Orlando have completely free apps.
Have been unable to access for several days. Many articles are now unavailable unless you have a paid subscription. Forwarded articles cannot be opened.
Stopped running 3 days ago.
Wow crashed on first try. Now I have to pay for content? Uh no this isn't the New York Times. I'll gather my news from other places. Good luck with this.
This has to be the worst app that has ever been published. I suppose they want money over than any quality application now, it just used to be bad now is unusable. This program will run a few times and then, if you want to use it, it has to be deleted and downloaded again. The only reason that I stuck with it for a little while is that I paid for a subscription but now that the subscription is over, I'm done with this piece of crap! I'm trying to leave it NO STARS but I don't know if that will work, I might be forced to leave it one star. It doesn't even deserve that though... THIS IS A SAD PATHETIC, UNUSABLE APP, DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
You're articles aren't worth the price.
Can barely get through an article without ad popping up that u never hit and takes you to app store. I am finished with this app after 5 years
Without touching a button the App Store opens while reading articles