Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries®
The Measure Master Pro app from Calculated Industries gives you the power to solve U.S. and metric unit conversions on your iPhone or iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Get professional results every time with this handy and easy-to-use tool for projects involving measurements.
Ideal for Designers, Tradespersons, Woodworkers, Craftsmen, Fabricators, Technicians, and Students
• Work in and convert between dimensions: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Find weight and weight per volume
• Instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs
• Length, Width and Height keys solve for linear, area, volume and perimeter dimensions
• Reduce expensive errors when estimating dimensions, costs and materials
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators
• Enter the numbers just as you would say them
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric (m, cm, mm)
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Dedicated Functions Help You Measure and Calculate:
• Yards, Miles
• Decimal Feet/Inch
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Acres, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
• Square and Cubic
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters,
• Pounds, Tons
• Metric Tons, Kilograms
• Weight per Volume
• Tons per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Feet
• Metric Tons per Cubic Meter
• Kilograms per Cubic Meter
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• Board Feet
• Memory function
• User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Metric, Degrees.
The applications Measure Master Pro Feet Inch Fraction Calculator was published
in the category Utilities on 2010-09-08 and
was developed by Calculated Industries.
The file size is 6.28 MB.
The current version is 1.2.0 and works well on
6.0 and high ios versions.
I have the physical version of this and use it daily in the woodshop. This app version is close but still different enough to notice it. It is also the most expensive App I’ve ever purchased so expected a bit more than a $3.00 alternative.
I couldn't have asked for a better tradesman calculator, and the comment below saying it doesnt have rise, run or pitch, is wrong, it does he/she must not know how to use this calc
This needs an update that gets me rise, run, and diagonal. I use that more than anything else. I feel like I completely wasted my money. Please update and improve.
Spent $10 on this app only to find out there's no rise/ run /pitch function in it; making it effectively useless to most carpenters or anyone needing to find an arbitrary square line.
It works just like the handheld calculators they make. I own three of their devices; two construction masters, scale master and now this app. I use this app the most out of all.
Awesome app. Maybe I'm just missing it, but how about a backspace button?
I've been using the hand held model 4020 for many years and now I can leave it at the office knowing I have it on my phone. Now If only the app icon could be as fine as the app. It's awful! Please redesign!!
This is a great calculator for anyone who works with plans. Saves me lots of time by eliminating the fractions. Very glad I bought it. Highly recommended.
I've been using Calculated Industries' professional calculators for 25 years and their fractional input is unsurpassed. I chose this app for my iPhone and for everyday use around the house. It's the same excellent quality I've come to expect from this company and easy to use. Worth the price and I highly recommend this calculator.
Every architect's best friend!