Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
- Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote (and OneNote for Business), FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: [email protected]
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
The applications Genius Scan - PDF Scanner was published
in the category Business on 2010-06-22 and
was developed by The Grizzly Labs.
The file size is 42.19 MB.
The current version is 4.1.7 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Did you know that Genius Scan was compatible with Mobile Device Management solutions. MDMs let you pre-install and remotely configure applications on your employees phones. In particular, you can:
- Pre-configure the FTP export
- Pre-configure the email recipients
- Disable specific export plugins (eg. you only want your employees to export to the pre-configured FTP)
- Disable the Wifi Sharing option
For more information, you can refer to https://www.thegrizzlylabs.com/genius-scan/for-enterprise
- Fixed a couple crashes
- Fixed some internationalization glitches
- Fixed occasional error when exporting PDF with a smart document name
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at [email protected] We read and reply to every email.
I havent tried any paid apps, but the fact that its free and works so well is 5 stars for me!
I use Genius Scan all the time - much more than I thought I would. It's easy to use and it saves me time. Highly recommend.
It makes sending pdf's very simple and easy. I cannot say enough good things about this app.
I use it for all my scanning needs. Done so for years. Much easier and more flexible than using a printer/scanner. And can do it anywhere!
Perfect. Scans and emails at no cost. 😊
Fast, easy & reliable!!!
I tell all my friends about it. I use it even if I'm sitting right by my desktop scanner.
Awesome app! I had to make countless trips to ups store and spend a lot of money to scan documents. Now I can do it from the comfort of my living room!
Please add the option to delete from the full screen view. Other than that, 5 stars!
Does what it says, simply and effectively.
One of a few apps that I've been using and valuing for years. Has never failed and actually has improved. Thank you!
Works great Thanks
Been using this app for few years now and it's great😀
Easy to use :)
Works well with new photos and photos from library. Great flexibility when it comes to cropping, and easy to use interface. Useful options for sharing over Wifi or emailing PDF. Also lets you create a multi-paged document!
Reliable and effective
So convenient prefer to scanning from my desktop
I've used this App for approx 7 years and it has only improved in ease of use and quality over that time.
Simple. Very easy to use. I have used it on my iPad and my iPhone. Can easily scan, save and send any document. The clarity is fantastic and I like the way you can easily crop the scanned document.
V useful, I use it all the time
I love it. I'm a notary and this app is extremely helpful & needed when multiple of documents are needed immediately and it is user friendly...love it!!!
First, this app is completely intuitive and easy to use (I am not a technical person). Second, the scan quality is as good as a real scan-to-PDF scanner. Love this app!
I haven't used any of the other scanning programs but this one is super easy to use with my iPhone.
Every so often I need to fax documents, but because I don't have ready access to a fax machine, this app has saved me multiple times. It's convenient and extremely easy to use. I especially love the feature that automatically detects a letter size page and snaps a photo. Also, when using the black and white feature, scanned pages come out perfect. Irreplaceable app!
Very easy to use. Love that it has a capture feature, so I don't have to worry about blurriness, as long as the orange box lines up along the edges!
Very convenient app and works well. Easy to use.
Love it! Perfect for creating PDFs of letters and otherwise.
Easy to use, receipts turn out clear
Excellent every day scanning app. Adjusts to available lighting, and you can easily crop. It's easy to email the scans
Can’t even transfer a pdf to read without upgrading to the $7.99 plus version. Another bait... Also nice that you put all the good reviews at the top of an 849 review list. I can't even view the reply to my review unless I scroll through a few hundred other reviews. If they were listed by date it would be easy to find, but then you wouldn't look so good. Would you?