Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. The batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 20 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and named it “App of the Week”. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Batch scanning let you quickly scan pages in a row
- Batch import from the gallery to import dozens of photos at a time
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple pages
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Smart document names let you adapt Genius Scan to your workflow
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive (and OneDrive for Business), OneNote (and OneNote for Business), FTP, SugarSync, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
- Protect your documents with Touch ID and encrypt PDF files with a password
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures, Touch ID and PDF protection.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: [email protected]
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
The applications Genius Scan - PDF Scanner was published
in the category Business on 2010-06-22 and
was developed by The Grizzly Labs.
The file size is 41.36 MB.
The current version is 4.1.6 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- Fixed issue with documents named "Unknown" when uploading to Evernote
- Fixed an issue preventing connection to with OneDrive for Business
- Fixed crash happening occasionally when cropping a picture with an "hourglass" shape for the selection
If you like Genius Scan, do let a review on the App Store: this helps us a lot! Your feedback is always welcome, contact us at [email protected] We read and reply to every email.
Tried other apps. None compare...awesome tool for anyone who works on their smartphone!
Have used and like for years.
Helps with work and personal business when I need to attach a big file or don't want the other person to have editing access.
Have been using it for several years and no complains whatsoever. Great job guys!
I love this Mobil app !!!! It's very resourceful!!!!
Awesome app for sorting out paperwork on the go!
This app has saved me so many times by being able to immediately upload and send a document to someone without searching for a scanner, etc. Just genius scan it on your phone and email! I used the free version for quite a while before upgrading and I'm so glad I did because I can now upload documents to a cloud drive and make it PDF and so much more. Highly recommend!
does exactly what is says, works great for uploading stuff for school. very easy to use c:
Great little app to straighten, square and crop photos of anything. Easy to use too!
Genius Scan - PDF Scanner android app: #playslack #android
@ipadschule: „Genius Scan - PDF Scanner“ von The Grizzly Labs gratis statt 3Fr.
„Genius Scan - PDF Scanner“ von The Grizzly Labs gratis statt 3Fr.
I was introduced to Genius Scan by a friend and absolutely love it!!
I have used Genius Scan for a few years, trading news articles, comics, and photos with siblings and children across the U.S. It's an unusual app, so easy to use, so flexible, not burdened with "options." Lately I haven't been able to Send scans by email. So I've reduced my use of Genius Scan. This may be due to a recent upgrade to iOS 10: The problem started right after I upgraded. [Updated comment 6/19/17] Now I have no further problems with GeniusScan. I use it at a moment's notice, even for recording a rental car's dashboard readout to prove mileage etc. Mostly I scan news articles for people who don't get or read the newspaper, or who can't get around much. I'm willing to put up with almost always having to "recrop" because I believe there must have been lots of viewers who wanted the full view as the first option. I do not. News articles are usually irregularly shaped because of ads and photos.
I had been using Office Lens for much the same purpose, but Genius Scan is so much better. I love the ability to batch together into one PDF. Takes very sharp looking scans. Highly recommend.
I use this app all the time - always reliable!
Amazing app super helpful for everything from work to personal life!
All my docs to scan and send free via text or email i use it
I just downloaded it and already have scanned 4 documents. Quality of the scan using my phone is good. It's so useful! I am glad that I found it.
Nothing's perfect but this app is close to it. I use it often for scanning files and sending electronically
Always works, which is more than normal nowadays.
That is all: It's really easy, and really effective. Works advertised. What more do you need to know, right?