Construction Master 5 [Utilities] App Description & Overview
Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries
The official Construction Master® 5 from Calculated Industries is now available for your iPhone and iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries -- and includes a full User’s Guide built in as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master 5 icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds.
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the iPhone/iPod touch user
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Stair Layout Key
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Advanced Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.