Two in one: the official Construction Master® Pro from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #4065 and #4080 (CM Pro with Trig). And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for iPhone has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the iPhone/iPod Touch user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced – Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Paperless Tape
• 4 Memories
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
The applications Construction Master Pro -- Advanced Feet Inch Fraction Construction Math Calculator for Building Professionals was published
in the category Utilities on 2010-05-05 and
was developed by Calculated Industries.
The file size is 21.95 MB.
The current version is 1.4.4 and works well on
5.1.1 and high ios versions.
Revised app context handling during version update. Thank you for being patient.
I've used this in the field for years now. It does a great job adding inches together.
Love this as I always have my phone on me and don't have to carry another calculator all the time. Works great!!!!
I have used the actual physical Construction Master Pro for years with no issues. It was essential to my work as a carpenter. The app has been great and in some instances superior to my original calculator. One example would be that I don't need to carry around the little instruction book because it built into the app. Now my app crashes. I needed to get a stud count for some walls and it kept giving me an error. I checked the help section to verify that I was doing it correctly. I was, so I checked the on center spacing and it said zero. Great, no problem, I will just go to preferences and set up the right spacing. Nope, it crashes every time I go into preferences. Please fix!
Tried deleting and reinstalling to see if it would reset stair function but it won't let me reinstall...
With new iOS, app crashes when I go to preferences.
App won't open. Had this app for years with no problem. Very disappointed
When I go into preferences it crashes on my iPad and iPhone. The update erased all of my presets.
It started updating and just stopped halfway through the installation. It has ben great until this. Can't even use it now.
I have a handheld that I have used for years. I should have looked at this screen more closely before I downloaded this. We constantly have to convert inches to millimeters and my handheld has a button for both mm and cm. This one does not so just pay attention to what type of calculation you need to do if you are used to using the original. Otherwise it looks like a good unit for most other things.
I have used the handheld device from Calculated Industries for years and this app is perfect. Various conversions, stairs and standard calculations all on your phone. Check out their web site for other versions and compare to meet your needs.
Fantastic product, just like the calc I used to carry all the time. Would be great if they would develop Electric Calc Pro for iPhone to have everything on one device.
I need to buy a Constriction master pro for my union apprenticeship classes. Found this app saved me money. As all the keys are the same except for the setting witch are much easier to use. Thanks CM
Asked them 2 years ago and a rep said iPad version on the way soon with free upgrade if I purchased the standard one. Obvious she was telling me what I wanted to hear. Never happened. But the app itself is good.
Same calculator I have used for years, just cheaper thanks CI.
This iPhone version is better than the hard copy! If you want a construction calculator at your fingertips this is the one..... I tried them all in the app store thanks calculated industries! For you guys that are complaining about the price, why don't you go buy one at home depot for 50+ dollars and stop giving bad ratings.....
please make it ipad compatible.
For those that give this app a bad review obviously doesn't know how to use an advanced construction calculator such as this one. Has everything you need, from figuring stairs, rafters, concrete yards; EVERYTHING pertaining to building. I've used there stand alone calculators for years, now it's right on my phone.