Two in one: the official Construction Master® Pro from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #4065 and #4080 (CM Pro with Trig). And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for iPhone has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the iPhone/iPod Touch user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced – Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Advanced Paperless Tape for all functions
• 4 Memories
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
The applications Construction Master Pro was published
in the category Utilities on 2010-05-05 and
was developed by Calculated Industries.
The file size is 41.31 MB.
The current version is 1.5.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Support for iPhone X, new menu/navigation, simplified Stair/Riser Limited outputs in Advanced Tape with single tap access and Factory Reset moved to Preferences.
I want my money back I want my money back I want my money back
This is an expensive paid app, and yet I’m now being shown ads. Does the hardware version show ads as well? #fail
If I am going to pay $25 for an app I certainly don’t want to be advertised too. The calculator is great. I prefer it to the hardware based version because the manual is built in, my rating is based solely on their recent decision to advertise to a paying customer.
This is great! And even better then the physical one you can easily get help on a button by long pressing it! Great idea!
As a carpenter I have used a construction master from foundations to roofs, and everything in between. When I wasn’t wearing my tool pouches I was always running back to the truck to get my calculator. Now it’s always by my side.
I love it please update for iPhone X 🙏🏻
I use this app daily! Saves me a lot of time and don’t think I could be as efficient without it.
Very good app for my iPhone but me and love
I have been using this calculator for years as a concrete business owner. After breaking and losing so many of these I finally just downloaded the app and boy was I pleased. It's crisper easier to use and honestly going to save me money and heartache when I can't find my Calc. Ty for this Very satisfied customer
There's no questioning this app purchase if you call yourself a builder. The very same as the physical version, why carry two things when you can't even order a pizza from your clunky construction master!!?
I feel like I'm cheating! The greatest tool I own .. Its easy enough. Useful examples included. Well done *****
Great app for estimating, no need for a separate handheld and less expensive!!!
Tiene todo lo que nesecito
I have many construction master calculators that have served me well over the years. This app is a perfect replication of their physical calculators for a fraction of the cost. One client meeting when you do not have to say, "my calculator is in the truck" and this app pays for itself. $20.00 is 4 times more than I have ever paid for an app but in this case it was a serious bargain! Perfect app without a single glitch so far.
As a finish carpenter I've used a CM calc for years. When I got an iPhone a few years back, I immediately looked to see if CI had made an app--I was sad to find they hadn't yet at that point. I used cheaper, less functional constr calc apps for a while, even contacted CI to request a real CM app. They said they were thinking about it. I waited and waited, and bought it when it first came out, using it regularly ever since. I was stoked to find it was very well done, not like so many junky apps out there. The iPad version is great now, also! And having the manual right there at all times makes it even more valuable than the dedicated calculators, not to mention if I have my phone I have my CM! I couldn't be happier!
I am an architect and have relied on my Construction Master pro calculator for years in practice. Last year I was about to buy a new one to replace my old one that wasn't functioning properly. I went to the Construction Master Pro website to compare various models and noticed they had one for the iPhone. Which was substantially cheaper than what I was about to pay for a one of the newer models, I might add. I immediately went to iTunes and downloaded it. It has been great having it available whenever I needed it. Now I am very pleased to see it works natively with the iPad as well. A must have app for professionals and anyone in the construction industry that has to deal with quantities, dimensions, and conversions, etc.
oh man, finally ipad ready! i have been waiting for this a long time. i have had the original version for iphone and an actual CM Pro calculator, both are great. I've been using them for making furniture and r/c airplanes and my patio. it's a great calculator for a tinkerer like myself. the new ipad version looks great. THANK YOU!
This is by far the best app I have on my phone! Better than the actual $80 calculator. Love it
Perfect for anyone in construction. I use this app every day. These calculators are expensive, can't believe I got it for 10 bucks!
I have a handheld that I have used for years. I should have looked at this screen more closely before I downloaded this. We constantly have to convert inches to millimeters and my handheld has a button for both mm and cm. This one does not so just pay attention to what type of calculation you need to do if you are used to using the original. Otherwise it looks like a good unit for most other things.