Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Compatible with RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a RDP and VNC client. You don't need to download additional software if you already have RDP or VNC configured and know the address of your computer. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
* Works with almost any computer and operating system
* Supports a physical mouse! Exclusive feature on the App Store! Important limitation: Jump Desktop does not work with standard Bluetooth mice and requires a specific Bluetooth mouse that pairs with iOS
* New Fluid Remote Desktop protocol supports high performance remote desktop
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Setup as many computers as you like – there are no limits!
* Built for iPad Pro, iPad, iPhone and iPod
* iPad Pro features: Full support for split-screen multitasking and Apple Pencil
* Protect your server settings using Touch ID
* Connection syncing via iCloud connection syncing
* Advanced Bluetooth keyboard: The best bluetooth keyboard support on the App Store. Shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys - everything works. Also includes macros for keys no available on bluetooth keyboards (i.e function keys)
* SSH tunneling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support via touch gestures: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA support: view your desktop on the big screen. Includes a presentation mode on the iPad, letting you turn your mouse cursor into a laser pointer
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Full support for Linea and Infinea barcode and MSR scanners. Includes support for E2E encryption.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
* Supports RD Gateway
* Supports custom resolutions. Set any resolution you want including Retina resolutions.
* Dynamic RDP resolution updates on Windows 8.1+
* Remote printing: Send print outs from your computer to your iPad/iPhone device (exclusive RDP print redirection feature on the App Store!)
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7+
* Multi-touch redirection support on Windows 8+
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
The applications Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC was published
in the category Business on 2010-04-01 and
was developed by Phase Five Systems.
The file size is 90.36 MB.
The current version is 7.3.5 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
7.3.5 improves stability
* Fixed: RDP: Delay while syncing clipboard
* Fixed: RDP: RD Gateway connections may fail after the first connection attempt
* Fixed: VNC: Clipboard fixes
* Physical keyboard fixes
Great app overall. When I dictate using Siri, it types out the entire dictation, but when I press done, it erases the entire dictation and types it out again. Not sure why it's doing that. It slows the whole process down, and sometimes I accidentally close the window in the middle of this retyping.
This app has been a very valuable tool for my work as a Clinical Application Analyst and I have completely depend on this to remote in to my desktop at work when I am on call and do not have to log in to our server and use VPN for this. I used to always have to bring my work laptop at home when I am on call. Now I leave it at work and use my iPad instead. One time I was called during my nephew's birthday party which was in our city zoo! All I have is my IPhone and all I need is quick access to an app in my desktop and I was able to use my freaking phone to do what I needed to do. That is so awesome! I love you Jump desktop! I even used jump desktop during a presentation because I used my iPad. My CQO saw me using my iPad and ask how she can do that as well as so she can use her iPad Pro. I told her about Jump desktop and now she's using this too and loving it!!! You rock Jump desktop! Do you work overseas?
I have 2 MacMinis running my media server and Jump Desktop works awesome. Well thought out UI and I can control everything with ease from my iPad. Thanks for a great, time saving App!
and this app is a great example. for 10 bucks, this absolutely blows the Microsoft client out of the water in appearance and usability. I love it so much that i even bought the Mac version as well. As an IT professional, i couldn't live with out these apps. 10/10 would recommend highly!
This tool is great. I have multiple devices and sometimes I'll leave my work laptop at home. When I do, I use this app to quickly remote into it or I'll just the desktop version which is included when you get this app! No VPN required!! Truly an awesome Remote Desktop Tool that's easy to use on a phone!!! 2017 update: I'm STILL using it!
Really love the new Fluid Remote Desktop protocol introduced recently. Extremely fast and efficient - much better than RDP & VNC - very impressive. I've switched all my Windows and Mac machines to Fluid.
Works like a charm. The new update makes the app run more smoothly. Easily the best remote VNC which can control your computer through LTE from your phone. It run seamlessly thank you for the updates!
I tried a couple of VNC apps but none of them gave me the experience I was looking for. Using the Locked Screen Gesture Profile gave me the experience I was looking for! This mode allows me to easily use the two finger scroll like no other app. It is fluid and doesn't inadvertently zoom! This comes in handy when navigating IDE interfaces. This also allows me to connect to and navigate my mac through my iPhone seamlessly. I am sure I have niche needs but Jump met them and will be my only VNC app going forward!
this is the app that is allowing me to do my job as a physician using an iPad Pro. I had to buy a mouse which has an annoying delay over the Remote Desktop but everything else is awesome.
Jump RDP was a fantastic investment. The app works well for me to access our terminal server. It allows me to select from different pointer options that make navigating the remote computer easy, specify custom resolutions, access the clipboard from my iPhone, and I can seamlessly zoom in and out.
App works fantastically. I have the desktop and iOS app so I can always log into my own computer or a family members computer if they are having troubles. Desktop app is seamless when connecting to another computer. iOS apps are a little harder to use but work amazingly well. Technical support was very helpful when I had a slight problem which was remedied with an update. Highly recommended if you want to connect to your desktop or laptop while away.
Got this app mainly to help my grandmother with her computer needs while away at work or home. Thus far it has worked perfectly and allowed me to manage the computer as if I was there. I am happy and grandma is happier because the problem gets fixed right away!
It's not matching the resolution of my PC on iPad Pro or iPhone 6s Plus
Great , just took a couple of minutes to set up... Highly recommend !
Exactly what I was looking for, an app that can lock my computer screen while I teleport with privacy, end to end encryption at the same time be able to stream the audio that's playing on your computer right on your iOS device is just awesome!!
JUST BUT IT YOU'LL BE HAPPY. BEST OUT THERE RIGHT NOW.
Very nice app. Connect to your desktop and work remotely. This app has come in handy on more than one occasion. No complaints here.
I'd buy it again!
Works great with the Apple Pencil on the iPad Pro. Now I can right click while using the Apple Pencil in a Windows RDP session.