Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Compatible with RDP, VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a RDP and VNC client. You don't need to download additional software if you already have RDP or VNC configured and know the address of your computer. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
* Works with almost any computer and operating system
* Supports a physical mouse! Exclusive feature on the App Store! Important limitation: Jump Desktop does not work with standard Bluetooth mice and requires a specific Bluetooth mouse that pairs with iOS
* New Fluid Remote Desktop protocol supports high performance remote desktop
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Setup as many computers as you like – there are no limits!
* Built for iPad Pro, iPad, iPhone and iPod
* iPad Pro features: Full support for split-screen multitasking and Apple Pencil
* Protect your server settings using Touch ID
* Connection syncing via iCloud connection syncing
* Advanced Bluetooth keyboard: The best bluetooth keyboard support on the App Store. Shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys - everything works. Also includes macros for keys no available on bluetooth keyboards (i.e function keys)
* SSH tunneling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support via touch gestures: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA external monitor support: View your desktop on an external monitor using a cable or AirPlay. Jump Desktop will let you utilize the full resolution of your external display (you won't be limited to the mirroring resolution). Exclusive feature on the App Store!
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Full support for Linea and Infinea barcode and MSR scanners. Includes support for E2E encryption.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Audio streaming and remote printing are NOT supported when connecting to Mac OS X and PCs running Windows ‘Home’ edition.
* Supports RD Gateway
* Supports custom resolutions. Set any resolution you want including Retina resolutions.
* Dynamic RDP resolution updates on Windows 8.1+
* Remote printing: Send print outs from your computer to your iPad/iPhone device (exclusive RDP print redirection feature on the App Store!)
* Drive redirection
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7+
* Multi-touch redirection support on Windows 8+
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
The applications Jump Desktop (RDP, VNC, Fluid) was published
in the category Business on 2010-04-01 and
was developed by Phase Five Systems.
The file size is 89.92 MB.
The current version is 7.4.4 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
*** Black Friday Sale! 50% OFF for a limited time! Get it now! ***
* Support for iPhone X and Face ID
* A new button for iPad users which hides the on-screen keyboard but shows the top row of accessory keys
* Video out fixes when directly connected to HDMI
* iCloud syncing fixes
“The Notch” issue has been addressed.
SUPPORT TEAM FOR THIS APP ACTS QUICKLY. Great product, Great team. JUST BUY IT YOU'LL BE HAPPY. BEST OUT THERE RIGHT NOW.
I’ve been using Jump on my iPhone and iPad for around 7 years, and in that time never once felt compelled to find a different RDP/VNC app. Keyboard and mouse input are both handled very well. You can do all the weird special and modifier keys needed to control Windows, combine them with mouse clicks, the works. The virtual mouse is precise and intuitive, with touch-and-hold right-click, double-tap-and-hold dragging, two-finger swipe scroll wheel emulation, and probably other things I haven't discovered yet. Bluetooth keyboard support is outstanding. Jump supports all the modifier keys nearly as well as an actual Windows machine. Multitasking support is great. If you need to reference something in, e.g. Safari, iBooks, or Mail, go right ahead - your connection will still be open and waiting when you go back to Jump. If you take too long and iOS suspends or closes Jump, it will automatically reconnect your session as soon as you open it again. (Just make sure the server you're connecting to isn't configured to automatically log out disconnected sessions!) And you can take advantage of split view on iPad. Proper support for the iOS clipboard is included. You can copy and paste between your local apps and the remote session just as you might with a desktop RDP client. Huge, huge plus. It's also possible to print a document on the remote system, and have it sent to any AirPrint-supported printer available to your iPhone/iPad. Jump supports SSH tunneling, defined per connection, which is great if you use tunneling as a quick-and-dirty VPN, like I do for accessing my home computer. Once configured, there are exactly zero additional steps in connecting to the machine. The ONLY missing feature I can think of that I'd love to see is the ability to switch between multiple simultaneous connections. As it stands, you have to disconnect and then connect to a different machine. If you're feeling adventurous, you can always RDP to one machine, then use an RDP client on that machine to open a couple more sessions. Not ideal, but still usable. Bottom line: if you're in the market for a remote desktop app for your iPhone or iPad, then Jump Desktop is worth every penny.
Let me put it like this... I wouldn’t have kept my iPad if it weren’t for Jump Desktop and the GT mouse! Thanks a bunch!
I've been using Jump Desktop for many years. It's probably one of the most used apps on my phone, other than apple native apps. And it never fails to deliver the best, most reliable user experience. I've also used many other apps, Splashtop, Screens, iTeleport, you name it, none compared to Jump Desktop. Update on 2017-11-17: Jump Desktop just keeps on giving, free updates one after another, with amazingly useful and thoughtful new features. Seriously dear developers, you need to put out a paid upgrade! I would be gladly pay up, without any hesitations. Keep up the great work!!
I'm running Windows 10 64-bit home edition I'm guessing it's because I'm using home edition that I cannot get audio. Is that why? When will there be an update to allow me to stream audio?
Jump is the best RDP and VNC app of any iOS app you will find. I’ve been using both VNC and RDP extensively on iOS for over eight years, I have tried or used just about every VNC And RDP app on the App Store. (Jump is the best at both protocols) Prior to buying jump, I had to use 4 x different apps due to server/app compatibility issues-(2x VNC iOS apps, and 2x RDP iOS apps). Buying jump was one of the best app purchases I’ve ever made, it does NOT have any compatibility issues with any of my 50+ VNC/RDP servers o use daily - thus jump has allowed me to replace 4x apps with 1. + jump does everything better than each of the 4x prior apps. Luckily, the iOS 11 update forced me to find a replacement for 1 of my 4 prior apps, I say luckily as this is what led me to Jump and I have been very happy using it for the past month and a half. (I got rid of all other apps after copying my various server setting out of them) Twice I’ve had to reach out to the developer for app settings questions ( settings that I had overlooked as they were already in Jumps settings menus) , the devs were super fast reply and super helpful. Stop looking and buy this app. Another nice feature is jump allows you to export your server list via your own email (this you can manage the security of that list , yourself, during an export need). Or you can use their optional signIN functionality to keep a encrypted backup / export on their servers (if you wish , this part is NOT mandatory , of course) My only motivation in writing this glowing review is how great jump has been for my uses / use case. Even when emailing with the app developers they never once pressured me nor even ask me to leave a review.
This is hands down the best remote software I've used. Fluid is brilliant and surpasses all expectations with each update. Having RDP and VNC options as alternatives comes in handy as well sometimes. I primarily use the iOS app, but when I need to use the desktop app, it's great as well. Keep up the great work.
For $15 I expected it to preform pretty well but the lag is aweful. Very limited controls as well. Still sticking with Splashtop until somthing better comes along. Bummer.
Fantastic app. I’ve used a few different remote control apps and this one is the best. Easy to set up, easy to use and with a great user interface. I have 2 office computers - an older XP machine as an email server and a Windows 10 machine for everything else. I connect via my iPad Pro and connections are fast and secure. I had one little question after installing and customer support responded in minutes! Outstanding. Thanks for a great app!
I like it. Very easy to use. Correct that. Since the latest update, I have lost all my remote desktops. I cannot use this new version at all. Not Happy 😫😫
By far the best Remote Desktop app on iOS and macOS! Love the iCloud sync ability. I recommend to all my clients needing to connect to their servers. Just keeps getting better! Five stars alone just for mouse support!!
Consistently works well. Even on poor connections. Very fast to connect. Desktop connector apps for mac and pc are amazing. So so impressed.
Good app, interface is well designed and supports both RDP and VNC. However, missing wake on LAN, would be great if this feature is added.
The Jump App is always available easy to use and powerful.
Don't know what's going on but I have been using this for about a year but now in the last few mths it's not worked. Crashed my computer every time and freezes up the mouse. Have email support but no help and no fix. Can't connect via iPad, phone or laptop to computer or any other pc and the same thing happens.
Have been a user for several years. Recently tried some alternatives, but this is easily the best as far as I'm concerned
I have been an iOS user for around 6 years and this is the first review I have felt the need to post. This is hands down the most useful and productive app I have ever had and by far the best RDP VNC application I have used on any platform. I have been using this app for work purposes in an engineering environment in both iPad and iPhone. Must buy
For those who are interested this works perfectly fine with the Citrix X1 mouse.
After trying several RDP clients, I have settled on Jump for its effectiveness and ease of use. It's the best I have found thus far, but not without quirks. Some of the gestures (e.g. double finger swipe to scroll in the opposite direction on the host) are anything but intuitive, and I wish more thought was given to this. That said, it gets the job done pretty well.
Doesn't work on iPhone 7 on T-Mobile's LTE network ... only works with wifi connection which defeats the whole point of why you would buy this app.
I use this APP daily to access office program. Very reliable. It's the reason I decided to buy an IPAD and continue to update with each generation.
Used to use iTap RDP until Microsoft bought the company and screwed up the app. I moved to Jump and haven't looked back. Love it! Reliable and great features. Best RDP app in the App Store.
I can access my 2 home computers from anywhere. I love it.... You can't beat it for the price... It works great
I've been using this app for 7+ years now, since it used to be called "Mocha RDP Lite". They've worked out lots of bugs over the years. There's still no way to turn off the sound when the app's running
This is the best app I've found for remoting into various PCs.
I use this app constantly to stay on top of a variety of systems. Could not live digitally without it.
I love this app! Use it at home at work for every type of OS. For the price and compared to the ripoff programmes like team viewer are. This is the best of the best to me! Thank you
Well thought and designed user interface.
This app promises RDP support, but lacks basic support for Remote Resources. After attempting to connect to our office RDP resources and being unable to do so (despite being able to do so easily using Microsoft's Remote Desktop app) I attempted to request a refund, and was informed that no refunds are available for this app. I feel as if I have been duped out of 15 dollars.