BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized easily and save money too!
COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll
* Geotag photos
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and more
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick”or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers unique and powerful add-ons if you wish to further expand the power of the app
* Create your own templates for creating PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* App offers two optional subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: [email protected]
We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. If you need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
The applications BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking was published
in the category Business on 2010-02-03 and
was developed by Silverware Software, LLC.
The file size is 56.58 MB.
The current version is 10.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
*** NEW in version 10.0 ***
* Bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.90 ***
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.81 ***
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
* minor bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.80 ***
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* Fixes issue when attempts to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.70 ***
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Minor bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.50 ***
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, unfortunately we do not have room to list here.
Ken Barrios recommends BizXpense. KBI score of 8.9. Haven't found any other app that can capture my expenses, allow me to pull reports, and item as need better. Very easy to use and native to every business traveler needs. Will automatically track your mileage for a one time fee.
Provides solid functionality. Easy to use.
The mileage tracker is my life saver. It's doing my paperwork. I can be my ADD self and forget tracking mileage at every stop! The customer support for this app is outrageously good!
Very easy to use, great reports to email with many options. The best I have tried.
This is a very easy way to track expenses for an expense account. Visually appealing as well. Sure, there are lots of apps out there that might do the same thing. The difference here is that with a couple oh swipes The user can be in contact with the maker of this app, and get almost immediate and most personalized help. as a new, first day user, I had one small question, and it was immediately answered! This kind of help is invaluable.
I started using this app to track mileage. Today, I track all my business expenses.
I've tried similar apps before, but they're usually to cumbersome to use. They require that all the blanks are filled in before you can save. This one allows me to enter what I know and go back later to complete the entry. It's not cloud based, which I like. It will save a PDF report to Dropbox. So far, so good.
I hate expense reports. This makes them easy. No brainer.
I use this for all my tax expenses including bank interest and notes. You can adjust how you enter info to sort however You need to use it. You can back up all your records. And sometimes i refer to it for medical history ¬es and records because i track my medical miles and expenses. I may start using it for everything i have to track in my life each year...
This helped me stay organized and in top of my expenses.
BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking - Silverware Software, LLC #Business…
I have been using this app for over 4 years. I find it to be very easy to use. I love the fact that it helps me be more easily prepared for end of year taxes. The problem I have in not with the app, it is that I don't use it daily, as I should. I wait until the end of year and getting ready for taxes with my account. I keep daily mileage logs. I need to do better keeping up with my expenses on a daily basis so as to avoid the labor intensive data entry I go through at tax prep time. I really like this app and find it useful to my life. It helps keep me together. I have had to email Silverware with an issue I was having and hadimmediate response, which was very useful and right on targe for my needs. I feel that this app is a work in progress and I can't wait to see where it goes next. I would love to sign up for direct contact with Silverware to timely updates. Even though I use this app on a daily basis, or try hard to use it on a daily basis, I feel somewhat disconnected from Silverware w/o direct emails from Silverware.
I use the app to track multiple businesses. Easy to track it all. Suggestion: it would be nice to be able to add/edit online- my fat fingers make it tough to type on the phone.
Really good! I recently had to replace my phone and do a restore and everything went straight back into place... the only small (very small) thing I have found is when I am entering a to or from address in mileage, the app does not capitalize the first letter of each word automatically. Keep up the good work! Definitely 5 stars.
This is a wonderful app, even for a non-tech geek such as myself. Not only is it easy to use, when I am not certain how to do something, they have a great support team availble to walk me through whatever I may be struggling with. So worth it!!
I've been using this app to track expenses for my small remodeling business for a few years now and it does everything you could possibly want and does it well. Simple to use (after a little learning curve) yet very flexible and customizable. Makes my expense tracking easy and accurate. It's not big on fluff so if you're looking for cute colorful interfaces then maybe it won't be for you. I've tried several of the other popular expense trackers but always came running back to this one. Most practical app on my phone. Great support. Great value.
Been using this App for several years with great success and great support!!
The app works well enough, but the Help options on the developer website are horrible. I want an index on the support page that tells me where to find answers to my questions. I do not want to sit through 25 minute videos hoping that my question will be answered. I wouldn't need to even use the Support Page if this app told me where it saves files. I am looking for alternatives...
Just what I needed for my small business!
Continues to be an excellent tool for tax time! Highly recommend - thank you, developers!
Exceeded expectations! Even at year end dump to Excel no issues with 80mg of receipt photos.