BizXpenseTracker is your ALL-inclusive app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over dozen templates supplied or create your own. Get organized easily and save money too!
COLOSSAL UPDATE- numerous customer requested enhancements! Keep track of the three most VITAL business data all in one app; expenses, mileage and time worked!
BizXpenseTracker is an app favorite helping users since 2008
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* Unique File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* Zoom and scroll
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category,” “Payment Type” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start.
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Remembers Frequent trips which can be quickly selected from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick”or “Other”
* Per Diem Support
* Support for Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* App offers two OPTIONAL subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan.
* AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking.
* Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a photo and have an actual human extract the key information and enter it in your expense entry saving you time. REMEMBER, you do not need this add- on to take photos of your receipts. The app includes that feature
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: [email protected]
OR just choose the Email the Author link within the Prefs screen within the app.
The applications BizXpenseTracker-Expense, Mileage & Time Tracking was published
in the category Business on 2010-02-03 and
was developed by Silverware Software, LLC.
The file size is 63.44 MB.
The current version is 10.04 and works well on
9.1 and high ios versions.
*** New in Version 10.04 **
* Minor bug fixes.
*** New in version 10.00 ***
* Now requires iOS 9 and greater.
* Improvements to user interface THROUGHOUT app.
* Easier now to create a report that includes entries from all logs (available when you set the date filter within the Email/Export screen).
* Additional filter options on screen and when creating reports.
* Now create more advanced overtime calculations for tracking time worked.
* Now supports Dropbox's new API (insuring compatbility into the future).
* Major enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Major enhancements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Various bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.90 ***
* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.81 ***
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
* minor bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.80 ***
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* Adds the ability to sort CSV reports by Project field.
* Fixes issue when attempts to restore an existing subscription on a new device.
* User interface changes to choosing date range when creating reports.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes.
*** NEW in version 9.70 ***
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Minor bug fixes
*** NEW in version 9.50 ***
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, unfortunately we do not have room to list here.
Exceeded expectations! Even at year end dump to Excel no issues with 80mg of receipt photos!
I the app is not converting the currencies I made my expenses in to desired currency and doesn’t show it on report.
It works quite well and is both simple and flexible/comprehensive. The ability to organize different projects, accounts, etc is great. Have not tried the add on's but they could possibly make this a five star
Happy to report that I love this app and it has saved me so much time and effort. I bought this for tracking mileage and use it often for that. But it also allows me to take a picture of a receipt and itemize an expense. For the second year in a row I have been able to give my accountant all my tax info and expenses in minutes.
I'm more of a pencil and paper gay but this seems to be more organized and easy to share with others. Pretty darn pleased
Easy to use
I could not live without this app. If you make a living by the billable hour, you need this app.
Great app for tracking and reporting on all those miles and receipts I'd otherwise be losing. Nice customizable reports.
Invaluable if you drive for work
Great to capture expenses - personal & business to track spending patterns & have non paper records.
Just works well - convenient - tracks expenses, CC reconcile, Tax Claims very useful. Reliable and great support.
Easy to enter, easy to download, easier life
Takes a little bit to get used to the report setup but once done it is great. Support has been fantastic when required. Looking forward to more functionality over time.
I have used this app since 2011 or earlier. And have tried others for fun. Nothing beats the flexibility of this for tracking and reporting. Time tracking while on the road is one of the hardest things to track, customising fields and making this app work for you is easy. Multiple currencies and just plain feature rich. Buy the full kit, it's well worth the money!
I've used this for a few years now and the updates have always proved to be an improvement on the app. I use this for work expenses, personal claimable expenses and for tracking time and travel. A great app.
Nov2015: Just keeps on getting better. This is a great app with many strengths which I use for everything from property expenses to travel planning. The best thing about it is the ability to easily import full PDFs and other files (not just jpgs) into your expenses - I'm trying to go paperless and helps a lot. Also any foreign currency transactions are converted on the fly - great for holiday planning. The developer is very helpful too.
Very impressed with this app. Well organised. Thank you.
this app takes a while to get on top of but the journey is worth it. The level of customisation gives you very cool reports and reduces rework by others in the business
I looked at a number of apps before selecting this app. I really like it. This app is also great value for money. I purchased all of the add ons. When compared to the other apps, there are no ongoing monthly fees associated with is use. This is a huge advantage when one is living on a tight budget. The OCR results are very slow and I'm finding manual entry is much faster. Another key advantage of this program is the ability to back up to Dropbox, iCloud AND my computer via wifi. This is important as the program has frozen (I freaked out) on me once and I had to restore all of my data (extremely relieved). The website is also a great source of help should you get stuck and my email corro with the app developer has been prompt.
I am self-employed and travel a fair amount for work. For years, I've been limping along, keeping -- and trying to keep track of -- paper receipts to account for expenses. This user-friendly app has changed all that. I now enter expenses as they occur, snapping quick photos of receipts, and can easily look them up and generate reports as needed. In addition, the app designer provides fantastic, quick support on the rare occasion that it's needed. Beautifully done!
Very easy to use. Serves my needs perfectly.
This app has made my life, and the life of every single person on my team, much easier as it pertains to doing expenses.
I have used this program for documenting business mileage for for about 4 years now, and it is worth every penny spent to purchase. I probably use a fraction of the app's capabilities. The customization abilities make this the right app for those needing custom reports with easy data entry in the field. My CPA loves the reports that this app creates. The recently added "nearby" feature for listing the visited business name to an entry is icing on the cake. Great app!
This is an excellent, comprehensive app with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Highly recommended.
This is a excellent program, well designed and thought out with so many variables that allow tracking and reporting on EVERY scenario I have encountered... and I do a variety of things. The support is fast and excellent ... so don't don't hesitate to email Scott if you need to figure out how to track anything! I wish I could give it a 10 as I am rarely so pleased with any software... and No ... I am not related to or personal friends with the author Scott. He has just been VERY helpful! PREVIOUS VERSION I have been using this App for about 6 months and have yet to need a feature for which there is not a variable, setting or upgrade. I recently had some questions (not problems) and contacted Support (Scott the author). His response was fast and the explanation was detailed, complete and accurate. He also offered to modify a report and added a column I needed and removed one I didn't need... and sent it to me to import. I have been in Tech business since early 80's and you just don't find great support like this anymore. I highly recommend this App and company!
This app is amazing and convenient!
I use this app all the time. Using it to track my son's driving for his drivers license (Nevada requires 50hrs of tracked driving). I also have a report that I name 2017 taxes, than put in all my doctor bills, etc... and than my taxes are easy at the end of the year. Oh yeah and my wife and I both update the same report from our different phones!
As a small business owner, I find the mileage and expense tracking so helpful! Thank you!
Not always the best user friendly but I like that I can add features when I need them and they seem to have lots of updates