When you need to stay connected to the people who matter most, use AT&T FamilyMap.®
*Phone must be turned on and in AT&T network coverage to be located. Internet access required.
With AT&T FamilyMap, locating your family has never been safer or easier and allows you to locate up to 10 family members on your account. You can even use the app to find a lost or stolen phone!
AT&T FamilyMap conveniently allows parents to:
- Find your family members’ phone location on an interactive map
- Locate your family from your phone, tablet, or computer*
- Create a schedule for automatic location updates
- Pin and assign names to places your family visits often (home, school, friend’s house)
- Receive safe arrival alerts directly to your phone
For example, setup a schedule to receive a text message at 3:30 PM each day to
confirm that your child arrived home from school on time.
- Locate a lost or stolen iPhone
- Track your family’s daily travels in their location history
AT&T FamilyMap is convenient for kids too!
- No need to send annoying “Where are you?” texts, locate your loved one without distracting them while they are driving.
- Get real-time alerts when your child has arrived at school without distracting them with a text while they are in class.
- Kids can check in easily by sending their current location on a map along with their choice of message, to a parent or anyone else in their contact book.
- I’m running late
- Can you pick me up?
- Just checking in
- Call me back
- Plus, add custom messages too!
Other important information about AT&T FamilyMap:
- New AT&T FamilyMap customers will have the option to purchase FamilyMap access for 30 days via Apple In-App Purchase, conveniently billed to their iTunes account.
- This service is only available to AT&T Customers. AT&T FamilyMap is secure and private. Only authorized users have permission to locate a family member.
- Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
The applications AT&T FamilyMap® was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2010-02-05 and
was developed by AT&T Services, Inc..
The file size is 90.78 MB.
The current version is 3.3.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Diddo Wowsume, desperately needed, especially for a paid service. One bug that really bugs me is after finding multiple phone, if you then zoom out to see the all, they will all have the same pic...arg!
Never heard of this app. But I got a random text message saying my husband can now track my phone. Since he thinks I'm cheating this should be very helpful in proving my fidelity.
Great App when it works. Not so great when it tells me my child is across the city and she is sitting right next to me
This app used to work great till the update. It takes longer to locate and it mostly gives a huge radius and makes it harder to locate my child. Disappointed.
Radius too wide to pin point my family or phone accurately. Impossible to tell location when it gives a 10-20 block radius. I swear this app used to work better than this.
Great progam. Highly recommend. Just wish that it came with support of a way to report bugs found so it could be corrected quicker.
I have an iPhone and my kids androids. The app have never located them.
Easy to use however it's not accurate on where the other family member is, too much of a shaded area to look for. If the app was able to pin-point from GPS, satellite, or even phone use from cell tower to cell tower it would be the best app ever.
Great App To Locate.👌🏻 Sometimes Not Accurate on Location! Love it thoeee! ❤️
I say "Search and Find," because I worry about my kids when they drive on the California HWYS. They are traveling 4 hours from either base or college and this app gives me peace of mind. When they don't answer their phones, I can just look them up and see exactly where they are, what freeway they're on and how far away they are from the house. Yes, there are some quarks and some things need to be fixed. Like, it freezes up and the circle doesn't move, or it will say, "unable to locate," those are things mom does NOT want to read. It would be nice if the LOCATION WAS MORE ACCURATE. It's NOT that difficult adding other phone numbers to the account, now ALL four of our phones are on family map😁. I WOULD recommend this app to any worried parent needing to keep an eye out for their child.
This app is suppose to be free for 30 days. Not true. I was charged before 24 hrs. of getting the app. The other parties have to agree to being followed, trying to keep an eye on my teen. This is worthless. I have tried 3 times thru AT&T to cancel and get a refund, I have been unsuccessful all 3 times, although the number that is given to cancel is an AT&T number.
Helps me learn cate when they can't call me
App is just OK. Not great. It's not very precise. Costs quite a bit for the low quality that it is. I have to "Activate" it every time I log in.
Not as good as Apple's free app for iPhones
Most of the time the location is wrong!!!
Does not give the specific location.
This is by far the worst app I've ever used. The accuracy is really bad. Tells me my son is within 2000 yards of some highway. Doesn't help at all. I did try Life360, and that app pinpoints my son with great accuracy. I'll continue to use that one.. Also, I've been getting the runaround from AT&T about canceling the $10 monthly app fee. The site says to call AT&T, and after waiting forever to talk to an actual person, they say you need to go to iTunes to cancel it. But it's not at all clear how you would do this from iTunes. Really one of the most frustrating experiences I've had. Stay away.