Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 700,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 45 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
The applications MyNetDiary PRO - Calorie Counter and Food Diary was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2010-02-03 and
was developed by MyNetDiary Inc..
The file size is 79.97 MB.
The current version is 5.30 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
* Improved macronutrient progress on the Home screen - now it displays grams left and the bars show percent of daily targets.
* New Maximum feature: special Macronutrient panel available for the Home screen (you can add it from Home screen configuration if you would like to use it). The panel can show macronutrient totals and percentages for the day and by meal. Also, if you select Net Carbs as the carbs to display in settings, Net Carbs will be included on the panel. Finally, if you track time of foods (available in Settings), the panel will group and display several snack meals.
* New Maximum feature: if some nutrients are especially important to you, you can add them to the Home screen, to keep track of daily progress, as well as get weekly averages, foods contributing the most of this nutrient, and more. More than 20 nutrients are available for the Home screen.
* Custom food editor allows to assign icon to your food.
* Recipe editor allows to assign icon to your recipe and also recipe weight editing.
* As always - many small fixes and improvements.
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.
* Fixed Today Widget, added an option to show full or compact view.
* Displaying typical calorie/serving information in food searches.
* Many, many fixes and improvements!
I'm so tired of being brow beaten by subscription upsells
Went back to fitness pal. Tough to use for help with screens. Not friendly app. Did the pro version. Cancelled.
This app definetely supports more macronutrients than My Fitness Pal does. however it is still missing support for the following nutrients; BIOTIN, IODINE,MOLYBDENUM,CHROMIUM, & CHLORIDE. @DEVELOPERS, please make this app support these nutrients so that it can be complete, and I will be updating my rating to 5 ********* Stars!!!!!. @developers get Back tone please!!!!
I'm using this app to track pregnancy nutrition (a little tricky since it's not designed for gaining weight). I've entered my daily weigh-in 3 times and it keeps going back to a previous number. Certain things I enter don't stick and need to be re-entered such as new target weight or macros.
I was all about this app 4 years ago. Now that I've returned I'm disappointed by the part that should be the easiest, finding entries. I subscribed for three months to MyFitnessPal (and enjoyed getting back into counting calories) and then switched to this one for three months (and found it a chore). This one is much more thorough with data shared to FitBit, BUT it doesn't have most of the entries that are in the other. If it is hard to enter then the great detail in syncing is simply lost. The listing results are also crowded and hard to read.
Have used this app for 6 months and lost 40 pounds.
... of my daily intake of calories and water.
I'm someone who found it very hard to start a weight loss journey. In the gym i was told that it's mainly about what we consume. After getting this app I'm able to control myself more and keep track for my physical and health. I love this app!!
I've enjoyed using this app. It takes a bit to find all the features but once you do, it's a lot of fun. I esp enjoy checking missing nutrients at dinner time to pick foods to complete my missing vitamins, protein etc.
I have been using nutrition APPS for many years and this is the most user friendly and the most detailed. It has most of the desirable nutrition elements and flexible portions. My main suggestion is that if they are going to track caffein then it should include the amount in soft drinks including energy drinks which it does not. I have and continue to highly recommend this App.
I never write reviews. But I downloaded at least five other diet apps and food calculators before this one and they were all terrible: poor layout, hard to use, buggy. This app, however, hits every mark. I can track calories as well as carbs/protein/fat for every meal. Most things I eat are preloaded in the food list for ease of tracking. I can also track exercise and steps. I love the daily analysis - very motivating as I try to meet my goal!!!
I totally enjoy this tool it has helped make healthier decisions and also plan for when I don't want to be so healthy
I don't like long reviews. You know why you're out of shape. You eat too much and sit too much. This app won't make you change, but will make you accountable. It's a great weight loss tool, makes me think differently about food. Get it!
Just as stated in the title, this app is simply the best. The most stable and user friendly app I've ever used - with some great, useful, powerful features (such as charts, measurements log, and diet analysis) not found in the other apps like MyFitnessPal or FatSecret. And you can customize your macronutrient goals! And... you can track exercise & calories burned. I love this app, and you will, too. 2/15/17
I have used this app several times for weight loss and it has worked every time!! It is so easy to use. I love the charts to let you know if you're on track. I love love love it and recommend it to everyone!!
I love it! It's so easy to use!!!
I just started using this app. I like it so far. The tips are helpful to learn the GUI. The one thing I wish was different is the water tracker. Why have a feature if it isn't an actual measurement? The UX is cute with the glasses to check off but what if I have a glass at home then a glass at work that is bigger? I have to use the Apple Health app and manually input the oz I drink. The Health app is the reason I got this app so I didn't have to manually input everything.
This app is seriously awesome! If you track everything you eat and drink it helps you so much! I love that I can scan any food and all the info is already in the database!
Still love the app but not a fan of the new dashboard. Specifically I find the calories consumed and left confusing and non-intuitive. Specifically, it doesn't show calories left without exercise.