Featured by Apple in the "New and Noteworthy" category!
WeBe, a computer mouse app for the iPhone/iPad or the iPod touch, lets you have all the functions of a normal Bluetooth/WiFi mouse and keyboard in your pocket! The display serves as a trackpad. Works on any Mac or Windows machine!
Download the free WeBe Server app from this site https://www.weblooks.ch/webe/ and run it on your machine. Then, start the WeBe client on your mobile device, pick your server and start using WeBe!
- For any macOS and Windows machine
- WiFi, Bluetooth (Tethering), cable (Tethering)
- Trackpad (full screen, vertical & horiz. mode)
- Keyboard (vertical & horiz. mode)
- Move mouse cursor
- Move window, highlight text
- Left click, right click
- Scrolling, multi-touch
- Multiple screens
- Mac or Windows machine
- Either Wi-Fi router (LAN or ad hoc)...
- ...or Bluetooth PAN / Cable
- Download WeBe Server app for macOS or Windows from the website and start it
- Start WeBe app
- WeBe finds all available WeBe servers in the same network => select your WeBe server on the list and start using WeBe!
The applications WeBe Bluetooth Mouse/Keyboard was published in the category Utilities on 2010-01-05 and was developed by Gabriel Hohener. The file size is 30.82 MB. The current version is 1.5.1 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
iPhone X improvements