Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
The applications MyFitnessPal was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2009-12-08 and
was developed by MyFitnessPal.com.
The file size is 195.84 MB.
The current version is 18.12.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey. Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBidWe hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
You should add somewhere to for a grocery list, I think it would be nice to have all of my meal prep in one place.
Not sure what happened within the past few weeks the app is unusable. To enter a meal I have had to restart the app 5 times because it keeps crashing. No response from their support and information on their help section about the issue. Started once their unable to connect problem arose but has since been resolved.
It’s great with tracking, but doesn’t work with the apple workout. So having to put in information on it for my exercise instead of just taken it from the Apple Watch And the numbers when you type it in is t the same the Apple Watch is more accurate as it can read your heart weight. I am now looking for a new tracking app. The only thing it read is the steps. So this app doesn’t work for me
This app has been constantly quitting on me for the whole year I’ve paid for the premium. It’s super frustrating. I have about 10-15 seconds from the time I open the app before it shuts down. I’ve reached out to the support team whoever responded Gave me a list of things to “try”. I tried some of them w no improvement. Other items on that list just seemed Like way too much trouble to use a service I paid for. Absolutely no other app on my phone does this.
Needs an update
I guess I had a trial period when I first reinstalled the app because I was able to find foods that were shared in the system. Now I have to type all the nutritional info in myself if I don’t have a barcode to scan. Deleting!!!
Best App for me to lose weight! Really great. I cant believe the database they have on food. Amazing. The only thing that bothers me that it has trouble syncing data both ways with the Apple Health App on my iPhone Xs. Sometimes my steps get logged in FitnessPal, sometimes not. My food habits do not sync from FitnessPal to Health App at all. I followed all instructions. I am positive all settings are correct. Would be great if the functionality would be improved, particular since I am thinking about buying an Apple Watch to track my workout.
The app keeps logging me out. I’ve been a MFP user for 5 years and pay for the premium version. Every day I have to log back into the app, sometimes several times a day.
I love this app but the addition of the full range of micronutrients/micro minerals would be awesome. Even if it is an option you can turn on or off.
I used to love this ap until started crashing every 30 seconds or less.
Idk what the story is but whenever I try and sign up when I press done it tells me it’s unable to process at this time. Please fix. I would like to try this app please.
Won’t let me sign in using my regular account or sign up using a new one. Terrible.
It won’t let me sign up I hope y’all fix that🙏🏾
I delete this app in 2017 from me phone(I forgot why,now I know) Looks good, but scan product is terrible, show different product( when I scan egg, show me honey tea:/; bacon- sweet corn) Another problem, I download “MapMyRun” and I was sure, when I finish training, then results will jump to MyFitnessPal app. This is not synchronised. I will use this app for few weeks, and iff I change minds( hope yea) then I will opinion.
I've been trying to sign up for about a day now and it keeps on saying can't register your signup at this time :((
Unable to search the data base for foods. Only searching my recents. Have been experiencing this error on my IPhone X and my IPhone Xs Max
Best fitness/weight loss app that’s out there! Been using it for years and have not become bored of it! No other app comes close
You leak all your users information when the app was free and now you’re making us pay for it? I guess it’s to earn back all the money you lost.
It doesn’t let me use it if I put my age under 18?!?
Won’t even let me register !