Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
The applications Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2009-12-08 and
was developed by MyFitnessPal.com.
The file size is 147.83 MB.
The current version is 7.23 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
MyFitnessPal makes it easier to log your food and activity. The more you log, the more you’ll learn about your habits and how to make healthier choices. And, best of all, logging gets easier the more you do it.
Give it a try! Log a food or exercise and get one step closer to your goals today.
This release includes bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability.
Easy to use, gives restaurant menu, love the weekly recap
What a fetch app this is
This app is an amazing tool to help reach your fitness goals. It makes it simple to track your calories, macros and calories burned. It helps keep you aware of what you are putting in your body, and organizes all of the data in an understandable way for a novice like me. The biggest key in weight loss and fitness is knowledge, and that's what this app gives the user. I'm really thankful for this app. I'm about a month into my weight loss journey and I've lost about 15 lbs. Not by crazy dieting, but by using the data given by this app and applying some changes in the way I eat and exercise. This is the first time I remember rating an app, so believe me when I say it's great!
This app is great. It knows the calories of most store bought goods and even restaurant menus. It can even scan bar codes for when you can’t or don’t want to look up a specific product. It’s a great way to keep track of where your calories are at throughout the day and the news feed keeps you encouraged to keep up the hard work. The only drawback is that you have to pay $50/year to get rid of ads. The ads are often fried chicken and other unhealthy things so I would like to get them gone, but don’t feel it’s worth $50.
More ads & a tenuous connection to Apple health have rendered the app not usable for me. I refuse to delete the app another time & reload it just to regain its connection that somehow overnight it lost. Not helpful if it's not pulling in the workouts that I track on Apple Watch. It will track them fine for a couple months then abruptly stop & the only remedy is to delete my fitness pal & re download & sign in. Moving on.
Love the App! Passing it on to my Chubby Hubby! Team get Fit!
Talk about being a pal! This app has certainly been a great means of accountability, accessibility, reliability, and an overall blessing. I'm encouraged and inspired to keep pressing, no more excuses considering I have the resources at my fingertips.... Literally! Six years later: I'm still using it! However for the last two months it crashes constantly almost instantly upon opening. It has caused me to only be able to open it on my iPad. That has taken away some of the accessibility and convenience. Hoping it gets restored!
Simple way to keep track of my daily intake.
This is the best app I've found to help me lose 130 pounds in a year and a half. I highly recommend it.
Easy to use!
@Runtastic: Balance makes food tracking simple so you can focus on achieving your weight goals. Learn more at #R…
@Runtastic: NEW Runtastic blog post: Food Tracking Made Easy: The Runtastic Balance App Is Here!
NEW Runtastic blog post: Food Tracking Made Easy: The Runtastic Balance App Is Here!
This app makes tracking everything so simple! I have trouble using the computer the phone everything but this is no-brainer easy!!! It keeps up with everything....calories, nutrients, proteins, exercise-everything I love it!
Cool And Accurate
Eccellant way to lose necessary weight
This app is a must have. Great for tracking what you eat and drink and caloric intake. So convenient to be able to scan foods and add them to your log of food you have eaten for the day.
I've been pleased with the macro tracking and extensive food database.
This works great with my Fitbit and lifestyle. Reminders keep me on track!
Not good don't download
I write everything I eat. I measure it and record it into my fitness pal. I have lost 35 lbs this year. I record even jelly on toast; honey and cream in coffee; butter; drinks. It works if you work it.
really ugly, but so helpful. love that they have restaurants.
This app is so easy to use and it keeps me on track. I eat so much healthier when I use it. Try it for a week.