UNLIMITED TEXTING AND CALLING WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER
FREE TONE THE MOST POPULAR FREE CALLING APP ON THE STORE IS NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT ADS FOR 1 WEEK
With this version of Free Tone you will enjoy one week without ads when you create a new account*
• Unlimited TEXT and PICTURE messaging to any phone in US & CANADA*
• Unlimited Calling to ANY NUMBER IN THE US & CANADA*
• Get a REAL phone number*
• Receive phone calls on your number and enjoy Free Voicemail
• Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
• Share your location in one click
• Enjoy a wide sample of Stickers
• Transform your IPOD TOUCH and IPAD into a real wifi phone
No Catch, No Hidden cost!
Free Tone is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States and Canada. You can also Call any number in the US and Canada too ! Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them! So pick a Number and share it with your friends and start texting, calling!
- We do not Support 911
- For outbound calls to the US and Canada, calling is free with FreeTone
- Hawaii, Alaska and some other territories are not supported in the free bundle
- For inbound calls to your personal number, the first five hundred minutes are complimentary, with the ability to receive calls to your FreeTone number for a minimal extension fee
- Free calls to numbers in the US & Canada from some locations are subject to some limitations
- Access to the free US/Canada number and calling is limited to US and Canada residents
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
- Only one free phone number per account
- Removal of Ads for one week is only available to users having downloaded the paid version of Free Tone and creating a new account, for users updating the app or using their existing account you will keep experiencing your current Free Tone experience
- After the week of usage without Ads you will start to see ads in the App
Help us improve FreeTone: http://support.free-tone.com
In-App Subscription Details:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed in the "Manage Subscriptions" section of your iTunes account
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
The applications Free Tone - Calling & Texting was published
in the category Social Networking on 2010-03-02 and
was developed by TextMe, Inc..
The file size is 145.21 MB.
The current version is 3.18.4 and works well on
10.1 and high ios versions.
This update fixes bugs and improves the performance of the app
The app is good but it gets stuck every time I dial a number, after the call it says thanks for being the power user then gives an option of either by completing the task . Or do it later. But when I push nothing happens so I have to turn off my phone every time after one call.
Love It ! ! !
My app displays. 24 in red it’s saying I have 24 things unread.... unread what?? I checked texts I have none , I checked voicemails I have none , I checked missed calls I ha e none .... what’s left that I could of missed ??? It’s annoying it should be 0!
It worked just fine at first, but now it takes minutes for it to connect no matter how strong or weak my signal is or if it’s on WiFi. Every call has static lately, the person on the opposite end of the phone can barely ever hear me. The ads will pop up in the middle of the dial pad or randomly cover the whole screen while I’m on a call. I don’t want to have to change to a new app and number because I use this as an emergency line for my business. I love the app, but major issues occurring lately, please fix.
I am overseas and trying to call my bank in US but “can’t be reached using textme”(message).
I got this app because it let me choose my area code and I’m moving to a part of the country that is served by that area code. But I haven’t moved yet, meaning I haven’t given anyone my Free Tone phone number. However, I’m constantly bombarded by calls, two or three a day, which can only be spam. (Of course I never answer them.) I’ve deleted the app.
Calling out is cut every 2minute
Name is deceiving.
Worked fine when I was in Afghanistan for calling home for emergencies I guess in the year I havent used it they added this credits system and wont even let you call without telling you what the problem is. Terrible app dont download dont know why it had to change everything when it used to work just fine
Doesn’t work at all and I ended up paying for some credits thinking it would let me call.. I input the number and it just keep freezing on me.. definitely do not recommend.. trash app. 👎🏼
This app is amazing I was home alone and I really needed to call someone but I had no credit and had been trying all day to figure out other ways to call but none of them worked then I heard about this app and tried it out and thankfully I actually ended up speaking to someone so I just wanted to say if your out of credit and in desperate need of a phone call you should definitely get this app although I would love it if u could use this app without internet but other than that amazing
You have to pay to get a number
WILL LOOSE YOUR NUMBER AFTER 1 YEAR AND NEED TO GET A NEW ONE, VERY FRUSTRATING NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, NEED TO PAY FOR PREMIUM FOR SUPPORT SO MANY ADVERTS AND RANDOM MESSAGES DO NOT USE IT
Your welcome for the feedback I gave you it’s just you can’t hear that great it’s little bit gychee
How do u add friends on here
Helped me solve my problem fast! Real people and they don't mind helping you out. They're great.
you buy a number cant verify whatsap its a waste if money thief
Paid for The Number then, when I tried to call . Even I put international format +61 , it still add some strange code in the front which made I can't dail at call. I want to have my refund
I really enjoy the backgrounds when texting friend
It's working good. It's helping too much. Keep it up.
Works when I need it to , and the ads are bare minimum . And it’s truly free no 1 min ads to make a call
Garbage application with garbage features needs massive improvement
I like this app so much!! Can you make another one?!! It’s so good! If you make another make it so you have to buy it for 0.99. That’s like 1 dollar!!! Thanks for the app!!
It is so great
Now I can call
Great app has been a lifesaver with disconnected phone
There’s nothing free about this! The ad lied about everything free! In order to actually get the number you have to choose a paying plan. It’s not free! Don’t be fooled
Free tone app developers please fix this everytime I try to call someone using the Free tone app it takes a long time to do the call and also once the other person answers or while am connecting to the call the call ends please fix this this Free tone developers if this can be fix as soonest possible I would appreciate it a lot please fix this Free Tone developers
They are a scammers they hack my phone and they made pay 34$ don’t.
All think all of the reviews are fake. This is not free.
Good app easy to use and free to US and Canada
Very good app
This is a brilliant app, I could never ring or text people without an i device but now I can !!!!
Excellent, makes my life easier!
Awesome @the moment. But still early to give five stars
Great idea! great app!
Very useful app ... Just complete some offers and you get credit to call real phone numbers ... The person does not need internet on his phone, just you need internet.
I love this app it is so good for making calls to England to my boyfriend I really love it its a very good app