We are #strongertogether! Join the worldwide community of fitness-minded folks (just like you!) who are getting in the best shape of their lives with the free Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness app. Start today and track all your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking, hiking, skiing and walking! Plus, it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- Groups feature: Create groups with your friends near and far. And, of course, there is a leaderboard where you guys can engage in a little friendly competition.
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback on your first mile
- Yearly Running Goal: Ready to set your goal for 2017? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Running Leaderboard: See who of your friends has run the furthest this/last week or this month
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Receive messages & cheers from your friends on your next run
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give your next workout a boost
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
On top of all the incredible free benefits the Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness app provides, Premium Members can receive additional features including running training plans, a personalized 12-week body transformation plan and so much more. The combination of strength training and cardio is the perfect recipe to maximize your results.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS:
- Personalized 12-week body transformation plan in the Runtastic Results app
- Unlimited Story Runs
- Unlimited Training Plans (5K, 10K, Half-Marathon, Marathon…)
- Running ABC Videos: Expertly designed to help improve your running technique
- Records & Personal Best
- Advanced Stats & Analysis
- Weekly Fitness Report
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Bring your iPhone with you in order to track your route via GPS
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
The applications Runtastic Running & Fitness was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2009-11-23 and
was developed by runtastic.
The file size is 154.13 MB.
The current version is 7.5 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped its game!
Experience the freedom of fitness without your iPhone — all you need is the standalone Runtastic app on your Apple Watch to hit the ground running.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
This app was fantastic. I could run more than 6 miles and it would track everything on the free version. Fast forward to the latest update and everything has been going down hill. Simple things like voice tracker and workout runs are now pro only features. Also, if I’m in the middle of a 10k, I really don’t want an ad for a food company. I would get the pro version but it is far to expensive for a running app. If anyone knows any other good apps, can someone let me know one?
Best app I know for keeping track of your exercise and look at your history also great to share your activity with family and friends
I thoroughly appreciate this app. It motivates me to login my runs, workouts, etc. I'm not sure how exactly accurate the burned calories are but I'm not big into counting calories anyway. I prefer logging how long & how hard my workouts are (heartbeat/min). Yes, there are ads but it is a free app, so...I just deal with them. They aren't that complicated to maneuver around. Overall great app!
It does everything I could possibly need for running and more.
La verdad es una gran aplicación me encanta
Why is the steps per minute gone today?? I am tracking my cadence and now will have to switch apps because that feature disappeared today! Steps per minute back today! Yay!
After much searching I learned there is a new Runtastic App for Apple Watch, but I don't see that the app is available yet. So why doesn't this version of Runtastic allow me to connect my Apple Watch in the meantime? And why weren't we notified this change was coming?
The app updated and disappeared off my iPhone watch and now I can't put it back on the watch. Help with this please.
@Runtastic: Striking a balance between running and strength training isn’t easy, but it can be done #running #fi…
@Runtastic: Get to the start line of your next half marathon ready to run with these 7 tips! #running #halfmarathon …
@Runtastic: Fat is burned during low-intensity exercise, here's how to switch to fat burning during a run #runne…
I have been using this app for over 5 years and have been a premium user during this time. I have never had an issue with the app. It has done what it is supposed to do all the time. It's has more features than I actually need. All I'm doing is biking, running and it's tracking. Don't know what else you really need. I will continue to use this app, as I just did by completing a 40 mile bike ride.
Runtastic offers a lot of neat features many of which I haven't even had a chance to try as of yet. It's easy to use and stable. I really like the ability to track how many miles I've accumulated on each pair of shoes.
Just the best app
It's user friendly and I enjoy it
This app is meh. You can't delete a workout, which is a gigantic problem. It's great otherwise, but fix it and I will change my rating
I love the runtastic app, the gps is always spot on and I love the encouragement of the voice letting me know I've gone "1mile, 2 miles etc"
My battery went from 80% to 67% in less than 15 minutes. I don't know how anybody uses this app :(
Good and easy to use to track and map runs - time myself and get other basic info
This app alone is great, pair it with a supported smart watch and you are golden. UI is amazing and easy to use. I personally feel motivated when using this app. Post workout summary help you in improving future performances