We are #strongertogether! Join the worldwide community of fitness-minded folks (just like you!) who are getting in the best shape of their lives with the free Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness app. Start today and track all your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) - such as running, jogging, biking, hiking, skiing and walking! Plus, it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback on your first mile
- Yearly Running Goal: Ready to set your goal for 2017? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
- Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
- Running Leaderboard: See who of your friends has run the furthest this/last week or this month
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Receive messages & cheers from your friends on your next run
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give your next workout a boost
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
On top of all the incredible free benefits the Runtastic GPS Running & Fitness app provides, Premium Members can receive additional features including running training plans, a personalized 12-week body transformation plan and so much more. The combination of strength training and cardio is the perfect recipe to maximize your results.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS:
- Personalized 12-week body transformation plan in the Runtastic Results app
- Unlimited Story Runs
- Unlimited Training Plans (5K, 10K, Half-Marathon, Marathon…)
- Running ABC Videos: Expertly designed to help improve your running technique
- Records & Personal Best
- Advanced Stats & Analysis
- Weekly Fitness Report
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Bring your iPhone with you in order to track your route via GPS
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications Runtastic Running, Jogging and Walking Tracker was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2009-11-23 and
was developed by runtastic.
The file size is 144.78 MB.
The current version is 7.2.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped its game!
- NEW Groups: You can now create groups with your friends near and far. And, of course, there is a leaderboard where you guys can engage in a little friendly competition. Come on - create a group today!
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why we're your favorite running app!
I am using free app. It was ok to track running. But now it increasingly becoming annoying with ads. And today it notified me that Voice Coach is disabled - taking features away is not cool at all. This prompted me to write this review. So greedy guys take your 3 stars
Simple. Easy to use. Overall, I like it. However there are a lot of ads. I swear I bought the upgraded version and I see no differences between the two. Probably me not knowing what I'm doing.
Purchased the pro version a few years ago to get away from the ads. So now they add a "premium" version and start spamming me with a ads for that. Ummmm. No. Deleted.
I understand that this free app will have ads in it - that's annoying, but not a deal breaker. The reason I won't use it is because the calorie counter is wrong. At 165 pounds, I don't burn 526 calories running 2.75 miles at 10 min/mile... If you want any stats or functionality beyond that, and who knows if they will be correct, you'll have to pay up for the PRO version... So, you might as well pass on this one...
Due to my schedule I often have to run on my own, so it's great to have Runtastic pushing me along!
Great and Accurate Running App for me 💯
Easy to use, good reminders to get out and get going
I love this app! Keeps track of your distance and motivates you to keep pushing!!
Love this app, so helpful
Great app, accurate distance, well laid out, and the countdown is encouraging
Easy to use, and it can combine with the other application of Runtastic .
First time user
Very simple and very effective... Keeps you motivated to continue and improve
I love it!!!
Best running app out here today in my opinion
This app would be great if you could go two seconds without it trying to get you to upgrade to premium. I am NOT paying money for a running app. Please stop harassing me every time I click on anything in the app.
It's great for tracking my exercise.
1st off the app sais "FREE"! Checked my bank account and it charged me $5 for the app. I just wanted to use it once to check to see the distance of a route I skate every weekend. Then I create an account and "start" my trek while parked in my car, and I'm burning calories and have already "skated" 0.2 miles without leaving my parked car. How the hell is that accurate? I want my money back please.
Great app... the mist is the calories count... help a lot and also see the time and everything is really helpful I recommend this app