Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested features: TEXT. The new Text styles give you flexibility to create incredible memes, using a variety of fonts, colors and transparency.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom. Also, apply quick backgrounds and Style Transfer which will help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps. The new Pop Color feature will set apart your Collages! It’s a must try.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pop Color – Highlight one color amongst all the images in the collage to give it a mesmerising effect
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
• Perspective Correction – Fix those skewed perspective photos with just a click! Choose from auto (balanced or full auto), vertical, or horizontal correction options.
• JPEG Quality output – Customize the quality and size of your output image.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
The applications Adobe Photoshop Express was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2009-10-09 and
was developed by Adobe Inc..
The file size is 196.94 MB.
The current version is 7.5 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
. Performance improvements
. Collage Workflow: Now switching tools panel in collage is lightning fast. Try it out!
. Editor Workflow: Get real time feedback and experience in the crop tool, even after applying border.
Very good app
I just started using it.
So easy to use!
Makes my iPhone pics look awesome
I can’t believe everything was free and works flawlessly with no annoying advertisements. Thank you for this! Never deleting this app.
I LOVE this app! It is by far the best photo editing app I’ve ever used and has everything you could ask for! I highly recommend using it. Everything I use on the app is free and it works great, no adds, very functional format, and my pictures turn out wonderfully!
Great to make collages and share with family!
Great and easy to use.
It is awesome.
Thanks you, Adobe for making a photoshop app. This is great to use when your on the run and you don’t have time to edit on the computer. It’s great for simple photo edits.
PS express has really helped me when I want to edit My photos briefly but I don’t know much about it and it would be helpful if there was more tutorials. A lot of the stuff isn’t really free and I’m thinking about actually deleting it and just getting FaceTune. It is a great app though and I enjoy playing around with the effects. I just want to be able to make custom backgrounds. Like in the ad there was a girl dancing and the background colour was changed to black in an instant. I want to be able to do that.
Just gives me joy to play with my photographs. Makes the amateur look good.
The latest update has completely degraded this app. It has removed numerous facilities such the clarity, highlights, vignette and blur options. Removing options is like going backwards and undermining user trust and confidence. Beyond disappointed
The app is really good photo editing
Great for really quick touch ups on the go. Fun UX too. I use it a lot when in transit while travelling, to touch up bits before I post. So easy to use!
This is the best editing app love it does everything I need to make my pictures look fantastic.
Great app for photos
Easy to use phone app. Offers some basic filters and effects (like Bokeh) for those who wish to add these in easily to their pictures. Otherwise if you’re more interested in HSL and split-toning and other slightly more complicated features, these are incorporated nicely in a very simple way.
I’m a complete amateur and only learning about colour. I love love love this App!! It makes my work beautiful and better
Always process pics: beautiful results
Great grwat Great
Easy to use and navigate. Great for basic editing to improve my phone pics. I do recommend it especially for iPhone users. Sometimes it will glitch out but I have noticed that happens rarely and I think they’ve been working on that concern.
I just download this app and many others. I was looking for free apps with nice filters, and this one was by far the best! There are no in app purchases like most other apps like this one, and it’s very easy to use and understand!
All I need to say is try the “clarity” adjustment.
This app definitely helps me edit photos when I can’t edit it further on my phone, and has actually even enhanced it further than what it was at before. You’ll love it if you have a knack for editing images.
It is a great app! So much to choose from. I Use Pigment app and have enjoyed it! But with this you can tweak it a little .bit!
Forces you to create account or log-in with 3rd party account
Super duper on the go mobile editing app love it.
It’s ok I guess 💙
I use this app for everything. Indispensable. Thanks.
This is a great app. It is simple to use a have a some very good filters and you have a lot of options. And you can revert back to the original image if need.
Easy to use
Great app, really quite useful...
Best photo editing app I’ve used... I had no idea how to use PS... this is so easy to use. 5 Stars easily
I love it
Lovely Summer evening Sun set