Get care when you need it with Care.com. Instantly connect with the largest community of caregivers for all your child care, housekeeping, senior care and pet needs. Whether you need care or are looking for care jobs, Care.com can help.
FAMILIES LOOKING FOR CARE
- Search detailed caregiver profiles, set up interviews and book on the go
- Manage bookings, interviews and payments in one place
- Make fast and easy single or recurring payments to caregivers
CAREGIVERS LOOKING FOR JOBS
- Find and apply to jobs anytime
- Message and respond to interview requests
- Accept payments and send payment requests
- Manage your profile, calendar, jobs and earnings in one place
FIND YOUR PEFECT CARE MATCH
- Child Care: babysitters, nannies, child care centers and Backup Care
- Housekeeping: local house cleaners and maid services
- Pet Care: dog walkers, pet sitters, boarding and grooming
- Senior Care: senior housing, home care agencies and aides
- Tutoring: private, local tutors for all ages
Premium Subscriptions for Families
- We have multiple subscriptions to choose from: 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month.
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation for your purchase and will auto-renew for the same price and duration period as the original 1, 3, 6, or 12 month package
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Once a subscription period commences, that subscription period cannot be cancelled
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscription costs for Families
- 1 month: $54.99
- 3 months: $109.99
- 12 months: $209.99
Optional background checks subscription for Families
- 1 month: $24.99
- 3 months: $74.99
- 12 months: $299.99
Subscription costs for Caregivers
- 1 month: $24.99
- 3 months: $54.99
- 6 months: $69.99
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Care.com - Find Nannies, Babysitters & More Support
The applications Care.com - Find Nannies, Babysitters & More was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2009-10-10 and
was developed by Care.com, Inc..
The file size is 139.06 MB.
The current version is 6.5.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• New: CareChat! Families and caregivers can now take phone interviews and other calls while keeping their personal mobile number private. Tap the phone icon in your message thread to learn more and get started
• New: Improved messenger with real-time chat that lets you know when other users are online as well as when they’ve seen your message. It’s never been easier to converse with other members!
• New: Families can now manage their applicants in a brand new interface. Look for the "Applicants" tab on the homepage
• Various bug fixes and improvements
What changes or improvements do you want to see? Which bugs can we fix for you? Send us a note at [email protected]
The search functions are quite limited still. Their process for having viable candidates is limited and thus it's so so in terms of usability App has many bugs and dead profiles or caregivers just don't get alerts that you messaged them. Good concept but they need to relax policies, improve search capability, fix app bugs, enable ability to take notes after interview etc The company policies also seem too restrictive and segmenting their audience across the 4 or categories
After over a DECADE with care, this app is getting me to the point where I'm ready to rely on word of mouth sitting opportunities. Charging the SITTERS to apply for jobs, thinking they're doing us a favor by refunding us a quarter of what we need to spend to apply if we don't get the job. Now, parents want so badly to text first, we all do! This CareChat nonsense is unreal. You should've used this when we were using home phones and people could trace our addresses. My God- I have never used Sittercity so much in my life as I have the past ten years. Between notifications not working, missing calls from parents because of random numbers popping up, who is the genius that thought this was a good thing?! They need to be fired. Way to help those of us trying to make ends meet and attempting to build relationships with new families.
Likes ... * can search for new jobs anywhere * get text notices when there is a response * do not need to give a formal resume (to protect privacy) Dislikes ... * does not delete past responses (used to, even deleted app and added back on) * does not save previous responses to posts like on a computer) * allows people to post jobs below minimum wage laws
I love this app.. it helps me keep connected with families that need immediate childcare.
Wait, you have to pay for credits to try to get a job? What a joke 😂
The cost is very high and the caregivers listed do not regularly update that they are no longer available. As a result, you waste your time contacting people who do not respond or are already engaged in a contract thus unavailable. The people are not more carefully checked out in advance to ensure that the qualifications they list are actually true, so due diligence on your part is needed to carefully check references! Further, if you want to terminate the contract, it's very difficult to find out how to do it. It should be just as easy to stop using this service as it is to end it!
I love this service! I've had many long lasting successful jobs through this! But what's with the new ovule update? I hate swiping yes or no on a family. What if I find a job I like but I need to think about applying or not but also job search? Idk about anyone else but I don't mass apply, I only apply to jobs I'm serious in. And then if those don't work out I apply to my backup jobs. Like idk I'm just really NOT a fan of it. It's a job app, not tinder.
It's a good app, however, too expensive. Would be great if you can pay the $17.99 a month for 12 months instead of a lump sum payment. The app seems greedy. You should pay for things like background checks or for user who are posting their services. Since they are the ones making money of the app. As someone looking for childcare, I have to pay at least $60 a month then on top of that pay the sitter or whatever service I would use. It's a easy app to use however.
I think there should be a place where caregivers can chat with one another, to get advice or just to make a friend.
Great service and easy to use app. Please keep fixing bugs and making the app great!!!
I am a sitter on Care and use the app often. Overall, I like the app. While it doesn't not have all of the same functionalities of the website, I find it very useful and easy to use. The messaging feature works well and the updates have continued to improve the app. There are a few bugs that I hope can get fixed (I've opened every single Alert but they still show as unread) and some features that I hope can be updated (you can add a booking to your calendar but it does not include any of the details (address, parent phone number)! But overall, a decent app.
I love this app! It's a great way to meet real people, have one on one Q&As, and to find a gig. If you're nurturing by nature this is your calling!
I can't even log in to this!!! Please fix this bug issue where it tells me to try again later every time I open the app.
Love the ease of use, very well set up, easy to contact and schedule meetings, just wish it wasn't so pricey
As title indicates, punish the app developers who who messed up this app by deleting it from your phone!
I have a profile already but I can't Sign IN! I DONT NEED TO SIGN UP! It automatically goes to "Write your Bio"
So now I can't send messages because I'm not a premium member?! Um...I'm on this site to make money, not pay $25/month to MAYBE get a job or two (as a date night sitter).
Way too expensive to actually use this service. What a shame because that's the only thing really negative about it.
The app opens and then closes after one second. I don't know what's wrong
I have recently been using this site to try and find babysitting jobs in my areas. I am a little confused by the other reviews that say you have to pay to respond to a message because I have not connected my credit card or anything to my account... Maybe it is different because I am only a teen. However I have noticed one glitch with both the website and the app. It says that you have new alerts every time you use the app or website even if you have already seen the reviews from people. Other than that I think the app is very useful!