The easiest way to manage your family’s grocery shopping—and it’s FREE!
"I love technology, but I also love simplicity. I've found the best of both in OurGroceries." —The Kitch review
"After more than a year of using OurGroceries, we have been very satisfied." —Anne vs. Home review
OurGroceries automatically keeps your family’s grocery list up to date with the latest changes—on every family member’s mobile phone, and our website. Nearly out of milk? Add it now on your phone and your partner can pick it up on their next shopping trip.
Every change to your shared shopping list is visible within seconds on any other iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or other smartphone grouped with yours. See items being checked off as your partner shops!
You can also keep track of the key ingredients in your favorite recipes and add them all at once to your shopping list.
• Take your shopping lists with you wherever you go.
• Share shopping lists amongst everyone in your household. Simply enter the same email address into each copy of the OurGroceries app.
• Add items quickly: on-the-fly completion searches prior shopping list items as you type.
• Cross items off the shopping list with a single tap.
• Create as many separate shopping lists as you wish, or keep it simple and just use one.
• Organize your items by category or aisle to make shopping faster and easier.
• Add a photo to an item to make sure your partner gets exactly the right one. (Premium version only.)
• Browse your favorite meal ideas anytime, anywhere.
• Add all the ingredients for a recipe to your shopping list with a single tap.
• All your items, lists, and recipes are automatically backed up onto the Internet. Upgrade, replace, or reformat your phone without worrying about losing your data.
• See and edit your lists and recipes from any desktop web browser.
• Versions available for other popular mobile phones too, in case your partner doesn't have an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Visit http://www.ourgroceries.com for more information.
The applications Our Groceries Shopping List was published
in the category Shopping on 2009-08-14 and
was developed by HeadCode.
The file size is 14.18 MB.
The current version is 2.8.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Minor bug fixes.
Ditched my grocery chain app for this one, which works just fine without a cell signal.
Free, and really simplifies my life. Can make as many lists as I want. Arranges them alphabetically which isn't as handy in a grocery store, but I use it for all my lists and it's amazing.
Keeps my wife and I on the same page. Updates on the go. Is simple to use. A very practical app for an active family.
Easy, convenient, helpful! Can make multiple lists. Multiple people can utilize. Can store recipes to pull from when shopping.
I like that you can add recipes I think it would be great if you could have a pantry section and be able to add what you have on hand so when you add the recipe to the shopping list it will exclude the items you have on hand
Best grocery app! It's so easy to use and I love that I can text my list to someone.
This app is awesome! My wife is a stay at home mom and we use this list all the time. It is especially helpful if I need to stop by the store and pick up some things after work. It syncs our lists perfectly between our phones. We've set up several lists for things that we need immediately or things can wait until a later date. It has helped us to organize which gifts we have gotten for our kids depending on which holiday it is. This app has been a huge help to our family and would absolutely recommend this app to anyone.
Me and my wife use it constantly, and I love it!
One of my favorite apps!! I'd be absolutely lost without it.
I've tried a number of these applications and this is the best! Very flexible. Doesn't burry you adds. Five stars!
Repeated failure of setup. No confirmation email despite numerous attempts. Only answer from app is check spam folder, repeatedly checked. Support has been non responsive.
Great app! Love the ability to share lists and update in real time. A must have for families!!
Works great for our household! Wish we could make sub lists with in a shopping list.
Love the option for multiple users to edit the same list from different devices.
Great list making app, very convenient, use it everyday, especially like the sorting and arranging features
No more pieces of paper with small partial lists all over. Also great for families. If kids need something from store they just add it to list. If you are not home and think of something you need from store...done. I've also arranged items by isle number of my favorite grocery store so you can quickly find items.
Had another app before this for our groceries -- LOTS of problems. Been using this for 3 weeks & no problems at all! ONE SUGGESTION: It would be great to have the option of being able to move the categories into any order you want. We like to go off of a list in the order of how we walk through the grocery store, so this would be more user friendly.
Love that it works with the Amazon Eco. Love that it works without the Amazon Eco. Love that you can use on multiple devices and always have everything up to date on all of them. Love that multiple users can access it. Love it.
It works and peacefully coexists with Alexa
Simple to use, I love it! Once I add something, categorize, so easy!