RADIO.COM is your top free radio app for Sports, Music, News, Talk listening. Stream over 300 radio stations and 1,100 podcasts. Live, Anytime, Anywhere.
The RADIO.COM app gives you access to over 300 FM, AM and HD stations and more than 1,100 leading podcasts, all in a free, user friendly, curated platform.
· Discover top LIVE radio stations from across the country including
Sports stations - WEEI, WFAN, 94.1 WIP, CBS Sports Radio
News and talk stations - WWL radio, KYW 1060, WWJ radio, 1010 Wins, KMOX, WCBS 880
Music stations - WAAF, KROQ, 98.7 KLUV, KISW and more.
· And local coverage from top cities across the country like, New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Atlanta and more...
· Keep up with all your local and national news, traffic, and weather.
· Hear exclusive interviews, comedy content and commentary.
· Get sports news and pre/post game coverage from MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college teams.
· Stream all your daily podcasts, from national to your favorite local podcasts including The Kevin & Bean Show on KROQ, The Sports Junkies, Mut & Callahan, The Mens Room Daily Podcast, Sarah and Vinnie Full Show, Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts, Mike Francesa, Howard and Jeremy, Boomer & Gio, Jim Rome's Daily Jungle, and more!
· Hear new songs and greats artists from all station genres including Rock, Country, Pop, Alternative, Hip-Hop and more.
The Top Free Radio App Experience
· Miss your morning drive show? Check out the on-demand episodes and listen at your leisure.
· Listen across home and auto devices, including, Alexa, Google Home, Roku, Fire TV, Sonos, Chromecast, AirPlay, CarPlay, and Android Auto.
· View track and artist info with album art - see what is playing on a radio station before you start listening.
· Search by location, genre or category to explore a top-rated lineup of the best live and local music, news and sports stations, leading personalities and original content.
· Subscribe and download podcast episodes to listen offline.
· Wake up to your favorite station with the alarm feature!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
The applications RADIO.COM was published
in the category Music on 2009-09-03 and
was developed by Entercom Communications Corp..
The file size is 123.32 MB.
The current version is 8.5.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Minor bug fixes
Poor controls, Poor station filters and search options
So I don’t support your app goodbye
Limiting access to talent and content
Free Kirk Minihane!
Can’t pass the login screen
You have a phenomenal talent in Kirk Minihane, and yet you bury him while promoting shows like Big Tim Basketball. Those shows are awful, Kirk had the highest ratings in radio. Grow some sack and fix this.
This is absolutely unusable on CarPlay. Launching the app either brings up a black screen, or an empty list of recently played. Almost always need to open up the phone just to make something happen.
Stop dicking around with the best talent you have. Give him a network, and let the giant audience of 20-50 men demographic listen to the genius we want.
Love this app and use it daily to listen to my stations!
It’s amazing put every radio station you can on it even the sports station
Love late night radio!!😍🥰😘💕❤️👌🏾
I listen less. Hate having another app
Put the “available devices” button back to the bottom center of the screen
Works sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. Deleted app and reinstalled, now lost other stations. Easier to keep only one.
Great! Listened all the way to Florida and back and while their too! Kept me in the loop! Thank you!
Easy to use and plenty of stations to choose from. The connection can be picky though. Several times an hour, regardless of which station you listen to, the audio drops out. Sometimes it comes back, but others you have to go back into the app to restart the stream. A little frustrating.
This app is frustrating. Had it on my iPhone 6s, and it was awful, now I have it on my iPhone XR and it is just as bad. Won’t load half the time, so I have to reboot the phone.
Very glitchy: when I pause and come back to the app, it glitches and does not let me play. I have to exit out of the entire app. Every day. When this happen in Apple CarPlay, I have to take out my phone to exit out. Carpay is meant to make phone use in a car as safe as can be.... please fix and I will update my rating