Gain confidence on over 40,000 courses worldwide and trust in your game with Golfshot Plus. Like a personal caddie on the course, Golfshot Plus gives you accurate GPS yardages to targets and hazards, rich scoring, shot tracking, entire course flyover previews and detailed statistics.
Your golf game is at its best with GolfNow tee times, Handicap Index® tracking, Apple Watch® support and world-class video instruction from Golfplan.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Never search for yardage markers with Golfshot Plus’ real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch™.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Free Golfplan video tips each week from leading experts including Martin Chuck and Sean Foley.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with HealthKit and Under Armour.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Rent in-depth video series for one month to get the most extensive golf coaching out of Golfplan.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
- Share game-improving video tips with your fellow golfers
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
The applications Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps was published
in the category Sports on 2009-06-21 and
was developed by Shotzoom Software.
The file size is 141.65 MB.
The current version is 5.9 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Enjoy the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps Golfshot Plus on 40,000+ courses worldwide for our global Golfshot community.
- New Home screen subscription badges
- Over 600 course updates since January
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Have a question or a course update request? Email us at [email protected], or tap Send Us Feedback in your app.
Maybe it's me, or the user guide is missing 20 pages but this app is worthless for use with Apple Watch, hole 19 is better and it's free.
I'd really appreciate my money back. Distance read was wrong on every hole. Never matched the other range finder I had, golf course score card, or green markers. Please offer me a refund, I am so disappointed and frustrated at the price, and how the app doesn't work.
I've used this app since 2010 and it was great then (on my BlackBerry!), but is amazing now. I use it for distances to the flag (or a hazard), but I especially love it for tracking my statistics. Highly recommended - purchase without reservation.
I have found this app to be very useful over the years and will continue to use it. I find it easy to use and accurate, I even use it while I have course information on my Garmon vivoactive HR for more detailed information
Won't loan with my Apple Watch 2. I contacted customer service about that issue and the fact that I was charged for the app and for the upgrade from the prior app (so $30x2). Received unhelpful responses that clearly didn't understand the problem. Cool app if it worked.
Accurate and dependable. Extremely user friendly.
Been a user for 8 yrs and wouldn't choose a different golf gps. Works great! Would like to see only one app very confused about why there is more than one. Also would be nice to have the Apple Watch to detect and track shots based on swing motion. Keep up the good work!
Golf Shot Plus is a great range finder application with one huge exception. It's a battery hog and demands to have location services enabled regardless if you using the app or not. Therefore I will not use it until they provide the option to only enable that service when I'm actually using the application.
GPS takes for ever to lock-in. Quite useless given the time it takes. Only good now as a scoring app for which I don't need GPS. Will be sticking with my trusty laser range finder.
The app works well, but the invasion of privacy to always need my location when I occasionally play golf is a ridiculous overreach. I don't think it helps my battery either. To have to go and turn the setting on and off manually is also annoying. I am also a subscriber and will unsubscribe and delete your app if you have not changed the setting to "use location only when I use the app" at the next update or in the next month. Thank you.
Great for different courses, keeping stats and providing background, great on stats and support at multiple locations
I had a real great experience!!!
Select wheels for scoring on the Watch, really? The old interface was fine. Plus the wheels were locked and unchangeable for me. Had to go back to Hole19 app after first hole today cause I couldn't score from the watch with GolfShot. Maybe don't fix what ain't broke.
Syncs fast. Does everything I need
This app works great. Been using for three years and would not change. Accurate distances and course info. Love it
I love the app. It is easier and cheaper than sky caddie. My sky caddie often times runs out of battery and is a pain to sink. No sinking problem with the app.
I brought my rating up to four stars, now that they have made it possible again to score for more than four players. Although, I can only score for one player (myself) when I am using my Apple Watch, so I still have to take the phone out of my pocket to score for my partners. I hope they fix that soon. Golfshot is still the best golf app out there!
A great app, I use it everyday.
I've been using Golfshot for several years. I just got an Apple Watch 2 and using Golfshot Pro with the watch is fantastic! Not only do you get distances, but you can punch in your hole score without taking your iPhone out of your pocket. It also sends the stats to your account for recording in GHIN. I wholeheartedly recommend this app!
Nothing else to write!