Track and map every hike with MapMyHike. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new hiking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long hike or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked hike and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to hike, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each hike.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyHike app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR HIKES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your hiking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyHike.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyHike is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
The applications Map My Hike by Under Armour was published
in the category Navigation on 2009-03-27 and
was developed by Under Armour, Inc..
The file size is 229.04 MB.
The current version is 17.9.5 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Check out our latest updates!
- Get around easier with new bottom navigation. The 'fan menu' options are now in more convenient places:
- Track Workout is the main, middle option in the nav bar
- Post Status is available on the Activity Feed screen
- Take Photo is now the camera icon in a workout or status post
- Log Workout is available when you visit your list of workouts
- Find Friends is in the last nav bar tab under the menu option 'Friends'
- The new photo editor lets you customize photos with your stats, and save or share them
- New improved workout stats let you see how you did on every mile with easier-to-read charts, including pace and cadence
- The workout display is now more outdoor-friendly with bigger stats
Can no longer easily identify what the app does.
Would like elevation to be in the app
Best dependable trusty free app which doesn't have hidden costs you didn't elect to to sign up for. Works well with lots of info saved and map tracking. It will try to get you into social media that could subject one to stalkers. Other than that- GREAT!!!!😎
I may even buy the full version!
Love the app, pleased to have measurements for different modes of travel. Don't much need the ads.
Great app. Works well, but it occasionally pauses itself.
Just mapped my first walk with it, seems like a perfect replacement so far!
Good app for my purposes. Collects plenty of data and not obtrusive when in use, doesn't interrupt music or podcast too often or for too long.
Very accurate and keeps great track of my workouts
Map My Hike+ by Under Armour - Under Armour, Inc. -
Great app! Works great. No problems.
I love this app for hiking. It works just like promised. I love how I can also analyze my elevation gain's pace calories etc. Love love love this app
I like to use it while I am on my hikes, but if no cell signal it won't work
I used the app for the first time and it felt great . The app plays a audible message with your stats every ten or so minutes , too . I would recommend for those wanting to see how many calories they burned and their distance , easily .
Always very accurate and easy to use.
Needs a feature to record weight of your pack. I just added it to body weight, but that probably screws up the calorie count.
I liked seeing where I had been and how far my walk was. I also liked knowing how many minutes per mile.
Works great tracking your hike when GPS and phone service or not available. Got us back to trailhead when we got turned around during our hike. This is a must-have application for hikers.
Really enjoy using this app for my hikes and when I actually get out and exercise. I like that the app doesn't nag or try to motivate, and just reports the facts. Will keep using as I work towards my goal of hiking the PCT in 2019.