Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
The applications Map My Walk by Under Armour was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2011-04-29 and
was developed by Under Armour, Inc..
The file size is 229.48 MB.
The current version is 17.11.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- Support for iPhone X
- Improved gestures make it easier to expand stats during a workout
- Enhancements for Under Armour Connected Footwear including new messaging that makes it easy to see the moment your shoes are connected
- Workout Guide for Under Armour Connected Footwear to help you understand your stats and make the most of your workouts
Love this app. So much fun to use.
Great for tracking distance, time, pace, calories burned etc. Easy to input to MyFitnessPal too.
Update was forced on users, which required account. Now we cannot log-in, cannot reset password (because developer's system does not send link), and customer support is nonexistent. Worse yet: now everything I had saved in this app is lost! 😡
Really like the functionality and its ability to synch with other apps. So awesome!
I like the app! It's a great tool to track your progress as well as connect with your friends who share the same workout interest! I like the various fitness challenges that it offers as you can share and invite others to join you. Since it's sponsored by Under Armor, they offer great incentives/discounts towards their fitness gear. Unexpectently, I was awarded a $40 off $100 towards my order of under armor. 😊😄
I do find this app useful on my walks, I like figuring out how far I've gone. I sometimes have to delete and reload the new version when the app quits working. Overall it's a great app!
Great app but maps are not fully up to date
This App is great, the only thing is it’s too fast when it says your miles and pace. Sometimes, can’t catch what it’s saying.
Thanks love this app so much one year tracking one year using the app. 40 pounds lighter but I have a lot to work on but working in the right direction!
Was way better at before under armour took it over and filled it up with adds.
Good App, does the job.
Once I worked out how to use it. Really like it. Good for tracking kilometre and steps. Can look back to see how you have improved
Works well, looks good and had documenting and sharing capabilities. I really like how it tell you your progress as you walk.
Easy to use and gives me some basic information about my walk such as distance and pace. Pretty good for a free app with not too many ads
Seems like a good app, the only downfall was it paused during my walk so I didn’t get an accurate reading of my workout as I didn’t realize for a while
Awesome app that works very well.
Works well every time. Like the new updates and facilities.
Keeping me motivated 👍
I always use this app when bushwalking. It is very close to the club's very expensive GP Trackers. I am now using it cross country skiing!
App/Book Map My Walk+ by Under Armour has been updated to 17.11.0
App/Book Map My Walk+ by Under Armour has been updated to 17.11.0
Map My Walk+ by Under Armour - Under Armour, Inc. -
It worked perfectly for me and it is very easy to use.
I love this app and use it daily. Would like to see it have an Applewatch app, though!! (Like MapMyRun)
I use this app multiple times in state or out of state multiple time using it works fantastic. Easy to use! Loved it!!👍👍
I loved how the app would track my walk in detail. I like to walk in the trail near our house and it would track every step in detail. Lately it doesn’t. It shows you are on the street and often aren’t even accurately portraying my route when I am on the surface streets. Today I walked through a farmland and it didn’t reflect that. So the whole purpose of this app for me is now not worth it.
For a quick real time and accurate app. For what I do , which is not much. I give it an A.
I love map my walk and have used it daily for 15 months. I updated ois11 and yesterday and today, stopped working immediately, didn’t record anything . Please, please fix
All I wanted was to track my walks I didn’t want to share or have to log in. I will be deleting this App
I started training for a half marathon trail run. I was going out and checking distances with my car. Timing my workouts and doing all the calculations by hand. Now it is all done for me on my MapMyWalk app! Yeah! So much easier. And I noticed it will also calculate other workout activities.
I've been using this app for years and never had too many major problems with it. Recently it has begun crashing every time I start a workout. I have to check in to the app every five minutes to make sure it's still open. Over the last two weeks there was only one time the app didn't shut off on me. I hope they fix it soon because I used to love it.
This used to my go to app for my walking workouts! It is synced to my other Under Armour app but I noticed it started tracking the mileage incorrectly. Now it’s way off and had me at a mile in less than 3 minutes of my walk and seems to start and stop. I can’t sync my walking workouts anymore. I am so so disappointed.