Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation is your one map for everything.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 150 million drivers.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Europe Countries included: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State (Holy See)
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
The applications Sygic Europe: GPS Navigation, TomTom Offline Maps was published
in the category Navigation on 2009-06-25 and
was developed by Sygic a. s..
The file size is 114.87 MB.
The current version is 16.4.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• Route sharing with Glympse: Let people know where you are and when you'll arrive. Share your planned route, estimated time of arrival & real-time location on a map.
• Free parking reminder: Let the app alert you when your parking is about to expire, so you won’t pay any extra fees.
• Route progress bar with traffic information is back!
• Up-to date maps with the most recent roads and places
• Plus a few minor improvements & bug fixes.
Best GPS on earth!
I really like app. I tried many navigation apps. As for me Sygic is the best. Объехал почти всю Европу с Sygic. Очень нравиться. Пробовал разные навигаторы, остановился на Sygic.
Очень удобный интерфейс и функции.
good application. worth its price
Best of the best!!!!!!!!!!
Great 3D graphic included for free, refreshed maps data every quarter and lots of free features as a benefit for loyal customers.
Please add Farsi TTS Thanks It's wonderful
one off the best navigational apps on the market,tomtom maps with great interface...
It's really great & easy to use.
It's soooo acurate &reliable, it's expensive but defenately worth to buy....
Worth of money
Won't go to Europe without it.
With the HUD it's better than the GPS in either of our cars at home. Hard to believe you get so much for so little!
I have to say, this product is definitely worth the money. It serves well. Across the versions it has changed design more times, which is really confusing. Some functions are hard to find. But it works well and serves it's purpose. Good work!
Its the best ever used
Use it a lot. Very neat and intuitive app. Great performance! Absolutely awesome!
I like it a lot. Very easy to use. A very intuitive app as well. Using it for several months now. No problem at all. Credits to developer.
Used it to travel all over Austria. It was accurate, precise and easy to use. I love, love, love this program. Well done.