*** BALLISTIC'S GREAT FRIEND SALE - SAVE 50% TODAY ***
Get the #1 Ballistics Calculator for USD$14.99
- Normally $29.99
For serious shooters who are serious about their shot!!!
••• The most advanced ballistics calculator on the market
••• Trusted by the best: Armed Forces / Shooting Instructors / Lifelong Marksmen
5 STARS: "I shoot on Team Louisiana Precision Rifles in Tactical rifle matches. Everyone on the team that uses Ballistic has had great results. This program has really been a game changer in the precision rifle world." - Bannon
5 STARS: "I have used this app for my 308 Rem 700 to my 338 Lapua. I have made some fun shots using this app. I have been using it ever since it was an iPhone app. US Marine Approved. Thanks!" - Ob1goose
5 STARS: "I used the data from Ballistic for a cold bore shot at 760 yards and center punched the plate. Sent another right on top of it. Done. No loading hassle or BS, just accuracy!" - Rick
Ballistic is a highly-accurate ballistic calculator and range companion. With its advanced capabilities, Ballistic can calculate for atmospheric conditions, Coriolis effect, gyroscopic spin, and more. It's also much more. With a vast library of nearly 5,000 projectiles and factory loads, rangefinder, range log, and head-up display, Ballistic is a complete mobile companion for hunting or at the range.
Ballistic's world renowned JBM ballistics engine delivers the gold standard in calculations that other applications compare themselves to.
Advanced Edition Features:
- NEW: iPhone 6 internal barometer supported
- NEW: Kestrel K5 LiNK / Drop integration (in-app purchase)
- An advanced head-up display for mounted operation
- Advanced wind kit configurable for up to 8 wind sources
- Bryan Litz' custom G7 ballistic coefficients
- 3D Trajectory imaging for visualizing bullet path
- Mil-Dot ballistics head-up display
- World renowned JBM ballistics engine for the most precise, accurate calculations in the industry.
- Load Library: Nearly 5,000 commercial and military projectiles and factory loads from leading manufacturers or specify your own projectile properties. Includes latest commercial data and military coefficients established at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Also includes Bryan Litz' advanced G7 ballistic coefficients and bullet lengths.
- iCloud Sync: Sync your favorites, optics profiles & range log to all of your other devices
- One-Touch Atmospheric Correction: Instantly adjust your calculations for zero or current atmosphere. Weather updated based on your current location (from a weather service), or enter your own atmospheric values.
- Advanced Wind Kit: Powerful tool enabling you to create complex wind configurations for up to eight different wind sources!
- Variable (Stepped) BCs: Includes many popular commercial projectiles from select manufacturers, for more precise calculations.
- Ballistic Charts: Display a chart of the current projectile including drop, energy, and velocity. Compare wind drift. Compare up to eight projectiles on the same chart. Zoom charts up to 300% and save a full size chart to your photo album.
- HUD: Full featured Mil-Dot ballistics head-up display; estimate using on-screen Mil-dot reticle, and see milling holdovers, with easy on-screen adjustment.
- Target Log: Keep a journal of all your hunts, shoots, adjustments, points of impact, and scores. Includes group calculator, integrated score log, multiple target types, and camera and GPS support. Generate cold barrel and scoring reports for each rifle.
- Angular Acquisition: Aim the device at the target like a remote control, or mount on your weapon to receive real-time angular correction.
- Adjustable Units: Elevation and windage output units in inches, centimeters, arcminutes, milliradians, and click values ranging from full click to 1/8 click (or custom click values).
- Calculate your own ballistic coefficients based on two chronograph measurements, or data from the back of an ammo box.
... and much more!
The applications Ballistic Advanced: JBM Ballistics Calculator was published
in the category Utilities on 2009-01-30 and
was developed by Peak Studios LLC.
The file size is 14.51 MB.
The current version is 6.2.4 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
Included in this update:
• Updated library to add new loads
• Fixed photo upload to target log
• Other bug fixes & improvements
Please email us if you run into any issues:
If you enjoy using Ballistic, please take a minute to leave a review in the App Store. If you've reviewed a previous version please resubmit it as ratings reset with each update. We really appreciate your support!
This app fulfills my shooting needs and I never thought there could be a ballistics app that works this well.
I use this app exclusively for all my competitions. Has never let me down. The HUD is awesome. All the info you need in one place
Works better than you would think. I do long range shooting and this is a great app. Would buy it again for sure. Wish it would pivot on my IPad.
The ballistic algorithms are not only inaccurate but the trajectory and HUD do not match for the exact same input data. You cannot save a bullet in the program. Makes you add it every time.
This is a great tool to support the shooter from new to advanced! I'm new to long range shooting and I couldn't have come this far without it! Thank you 😊 Ballistic AE 🙏🏻
I don't usually write reviews and I am fairly new to precision shooting. But this program allowed me to go out and make accurate shots at 500 yards with hand loads. And by accurate I mean within a 6x6 inch plate (second shot after adjusting for wind). This app has a lot of features, which might be a little overwhelming for the first time user. But as soon as I got everything calibrated for my rifle, the ballistic charts are fantastic for my .308 ... Great app and in my opinion worth every dollar. The app is regularly updated and as I'm writing this review a new version is currently in beta. Very excited to see what results I get at further ranges. Edit: used again for 1100 yards with my 6.5 creedmoor and shooting 12 inch steel plate. Got multiple hits, and initially really got me close to target. Have to do some adjustment, and verify hits at prior ranges. But great app! Highly recommended
Been using it for a couple years and just keeps getting better. By far my favorite BC app!!
Very impressed with this app. I will be entering and saving all the data from my rifles in here. App is pretty easy to use once you get the gist of it. Looking forward to using it to its fullest potential.
Great app. Easy to use and the dope is dead on.
This is such a powerful ballistics app! It takes time to realize all the great features it has but once you figure everything out, it is such a great tool. Every long range shooter should have this or something very similar. Just remember in any ballistics calculator garbage in means garbage out.
Need a question answered? Good luck. You're on your own with this app developer.
Tried iStrelok at first and it was good but Ballistic AE got me on target at 1k first hit! Very easy to use and just great overall! Worth the 14.99 for sure!!
I'm sure the app is great but I was charged $14.99 for the app during the $0.99 sale so I won't give a good review to a company that isn't honest about their pricing. I have a screenshot of the supposed $0.99 price too
This .22 cal air rifle ballistic is very informative and is a tremendous help , like it a lot!!!! Including the .25 cal and .30 cal ballistic info would be a great asset,
Excellent app! Does a whole lot like calculate trajectory, stores target shooting data, helps determine clicks, etc. Nothing short of impressive. The only con is that it is very technical and will require some research for the average shooter to be able to take advantage of all of the advanced functions.
This is the easiest and most accurate app on the market today. I love it and all my students use it as well. Very user friendly and tons of calibers to choose from!!
This is a great app, used iSnipe forever. Since using this app my hit ratio at 1,000 yards went from 76% to 91%. I love this app it is a steep learning curve but thanks to the manual and YouTube it was doable.
Keeps getting better!!