Welcome to Nike Training Club, your Ultimate Personal Trainer. Get fit with 185+ free workouts from strength and endurance to mobility and yoga — featuring our world-class Nike Master Trainers in every drill.
NO TIME, NO PROBLEM
Don’t have two hours a day to get the body you want? Nike Training Club users love our short, body-weight only workouts to get results even when life gets in the way.
PERSONALIZED WORKOUT RECOMMENDATIONS
Our daily “Picks For You” are based specifically on your routine. The more you train with Nike Training Club, the more personal your recommendations become.
GUIDANCE TO REACH YOUR GOALS
Our Workout Collections offer a set of recommended workouts and expert advice to help you focus your routine and make progress toward your goals. Get the body you want with Collections like Get Leaner Stronger Abs, Always Ready For the Beach, a 6-Week Guide to Get Lean, and more.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
Focus more on your workout, and less on your phone when you connect your Apple Watch with NTC. Easily advance to the next drill, pause, skip drills, and more, all while monitoring your heart rate and calories right from your wrist.
WORKOUTS FOR ALL LEVELS
The Nike Training Club workout library includes:
• Body-part focused workouts targeting your abs & core, arms & shoulders, and glutes & legs
• Boxing, Yoga, Strength, Endurance and Mobility workouts
• Workout times ranging from 15-45 Minutes
• Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
• Low, Moderate and High Intensity
• Bodyweight only, Light and Full Equipment
• Time-based and Rep-based options
And if that’s not enough, get motivated by some of your favorite athletes with their inspired workouts:
• Cristiano Ronaldo
• Serena Williams
• Isaiah Thomas
• Sydney Leroux Dwyer
• Michael B. Jordan
• Kevin Hart
• Rory Mcllroy
• Alex Morgan
• Ellie Goulding
ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES COUNT
Enter and record other activities you do, like basketball, spinning, studio classes, and many more, all so you can keep track of your fitness life.
And don’t forget — Nike Training Club also connects to Apple Health where you can keep track of your workouts and Activity Rings.
TRACK YOUR RUNS
Run with Nike Run Club, and all your runs will be automatically recorded in your activity history.
The applications Nike Training Club was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2009-01-15 and
was developed by Nike, Inc.
The file size is 156.29 MB.
The current version is 5.18.0 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• This update has navigation enhancements that help you discover more content geared toward your goals, including:
WORKOUT COLLECTIONS: Kickstart your 2019 fitness goals with Workout Collections where you’ll find everything you need to stay motivated, including recommended workouts and expert tips on nutrition, mindfulness, and more.
• Wondering where to find events? You can now find them in your Profile.
• And, like any athlete we’re always focused on improvements to maximize our performance.