Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting.
- "This multifunctional app has something for everyone, from beginning runners to those training for a marathon, and folks who prefer to hit the road on two wheels” - SELF
- "Runkeeper is the granddaddy of running apps; it's one of the oldest and most popular, for plenty of good reasons." - CNET
- Track Workouts - Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time.
- Set Goals - Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there.
- Follow a Plan - We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case.
- Stay Motivated - Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends.
- See Progress - This whole running thing works. You track it. We log it. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it!
- Apple Watch - Leave your phone at home and still track stats to stay informed and motivated. Named App Store Best of 2015.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions.
- Fitness Tracker Integration - Sync Pebble, Fitbit, and other styles in seconds.
- Running Groups - Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
- Audio Cues - Choose from 6 motivating voices that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time.
- Training Plans - Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
- Routes - Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS.
- Challenges - Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards.
- Music - Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify and iTunes integration.
- Partner Apps - Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more.
- Stopwatch Mode - Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place.
- Social Sharing - Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
RUNKEEPER GO (premium)
- Prescribed Workouts - Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you.
- Progress Insights - See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
- Live Tracking - Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.
- Weather Data - Look back the local weather for each tracked activity.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications Runkeeper - Track Running with GPS was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2009-01-14 and
was developed by FitnessKeeper, Inc..
The file size is 117.66 MB.
The current version is 7.13.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Just like your fitness journey, we’re improving every day.
We added a "Fix GPS" feature that allows you to correct GPS points that may have been affected by a poor signal.
We fixed a number of bugs including a data syncing issue with Apple Watch, duplicate Apple Watch activities appearing in the Apple Health app, and the default shoe selection in Shoe Tracker.
Loving your Runkeeper experience? Please leave us a review!
Good app, easy to use. I wish they more cycling material (goals, etc) not just for running
Been using this app for over 2 years and would recommend to anyone!
App is great! It's been around forever and hasn't missed a beat!
Ok. This is it. I'm not going to get any younger. Tomorrow will be here. Like that! Bam and it's over. So. Here it goes BucketList #️⃣4️⃣4️⃣. Run a 5k. 🏃🏻 5️⃣🏅.
Easy to track runs, shoe miles, etc. GPS is sometimes tricky meaning I think my pace appears faster than it really is but otherwise works fairly well most of the time.
This app is a great help to me. Easy tracking with helpful information!
I have a free version and it does the job well. I started running about three years ago and that is when I heard about Runkeeper. I've been using it ever since. Three, four, sometimes five times a week. Tracking my runs really makes me wanna run more. I have a small network of friends using it and Runkeeper helps with likes and encouragements. I would definitely recommend using it!
I love this app! I've been using it for more than three years. Great GPS tracking, excellent integration of music from my iPhone, reminders, work out schedules, it has it all!
Updated: 2017-05-26 I've been using Runkeeper for several years+ with no issues. Integrates with LoseIt which is very useful. Still want 🔜 It would be nice if the app would let you rearrange the position of equipment and exercise type when you enter manually into the log. Otherwise no complaints.
Have been using Runkeeper for years to track my workouts. They have made a lot of improvements over time that have made it very intuitive.
I have tried at least 3-4 workout apps and I have to say this is the best. I have never been willing to pay to upgrade from the free version but I love the features and insights this app provides so much and upgraded within a week or so of trying it. It's easy to use and is wonderful for tracking cycling. Thank you Runkeeper and keep up the amazing work.
I've been using Runkeeper for years (at least 4!) and now contemplating looking for a new app. I keep getting the message when I log an activity that I caught them at a slow time. This happens at 5 in the morning and 10 at night. Super frustrating as I link the app with other programs and rely on the calories for my daily total. When it's not added to my profile it's not linking. If this keeps happening it's good bye Runkeeper, nice knowing you.
Now every time I try to use stopwatch mode I get the error "You caught us during a slow interval! We were unable to load this trip correctly." Please fix this.
As I started running it's simplicity was nice as I continued running the details were great.
Got me off the couch. Makes you want to move!
Love the workouts and great social content. Keeps getting better!
Really does a good job of updating you and letting you know what pace you are keeping. I also like the fact that I can listen to any music/app while I use it.
I've been using Runkeeper since 2011. One of the only reasons I continue to use it and not another running app is because of run log continuity. On my iPhone 6s, I have many problems with the app syncing with my Apple Watch. Every 1 of 5 runs I seem to have an issue with my watch connecting with my phone once I've started my run from the app on my phone. On runs that I start with the app from my watch, I get unrealistic paces and times during the course of my run. I would not pay the asking price of $40ish a year or $10ish per month for this app. It is too glitchy and unreliable for that cost. When the app works correctly, it is nice to see my splits/pacing/elevation/gps path. I assume there are other apps that do the same thing in 2017.