Track and map every workout with MapMyFitness. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new fitness goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner doing your first workout or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked activity and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, run, or ride. Save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyFitness app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR TRAINING FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your fitness goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyFitness.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
The applications Map My Fitness by Under Armour was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2008-12-09 and
was developed by Under Armour, Inc..
The file size is 227.03 MB.
The current version is 17.9.5 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Check out our latest updates!
- Get around easier with new bottom navigation. The 'fan menu' options are now in more convenient places:
- Track Workout is the main, middle option in the nav bar
- Post Status is available on the Activity Feed screen
- Take Photo is now the camera icon in a workout or status post
- Log Workout is available when you visit your list of workouts
- Find Friends is in the last nav bar tab under the menu option 'Friends'
- The new photo editor lets you customize photos with your stats, and save or share them
- New improved workout stats let you see how you did on every mile with easier-to-read charts, including pace and cadence
- The workout display is now more outdoor-friendly with bigger stats
The last update is a backward! The center bottom is removed and foe logging workout you need to go in the menus and it takes more time. Please put that bottom back !
Always accurate, so easy to use , get it now!!
Easy to set and use. Tells me every 1/2 mile w pace. LOVE IT!!!!
Love this app! Has really helped me track my workouts and lose weight!!
This app gives you all the stats you need to track your workouts. That included an approximate calorie count, and a route that's saved on a map. (It would be great if the calorie count was based on weight.) It has access to the music on your phone which is another great feature. Overall, it's a very useful app. Highly recommended!!!! 5 stars!!!!!
Pros: Tracks time, distance, split times, et cetera, usually without much supervision. Cons: Occasionally loses gps. This is probably not a problem with the app per se, but perhaps they could improve the algorithm so I didn't get credit for being a half mule away at an isolated point. Also, I wish the monetization allowed for a one time payment rather than a subscription. I don't do software subscriptions, but I like the app enough that I would happily pay a onetime fee.
The app works well for me. I ride my road bike once or twice a week and run three. I don’t race. Only real objection is when I push start, it takes several seconds before I see the timer going. I also use it for hiking. Good recreational app.
Was working great, until the latest update. Now it records everything wrong
Love this app! It's great for logging my runs, bike rides and all my other activities. The challenges keep me motivated to keep moving!
Have used for 4 years, only problem has been: outdated phone on my end. Use it daily. Good job addressing bugs*****€
Sometimes when I run it gets the amount of distance wrong and doesn't track it properly.
Great to track my PB's and routes I take. Also has ideas for other routes I can do in the area.
I have been using this app for over 12 months & find it great for tracking & motivation. It Aldi syncs with my fit bit which is a bonus.
Really useful. Not too much in your way and keep encouraging you. Love it. I am just beginning to get my fitness back after many years and is working well with this app.
Great app for exercise using gps. I like that it synchs with other apps also for dietary input.
Only suggestion would be to connect to podcasts as well as music library.
Good app, use almost only to map my runs. I like getting the distance updates as I'm running, and looking at the map and graphs of the run afterwards.
Very handy, does everything it's supposed to
Great app, easy to use and accurate
Great app works well. Useful information to challenge you towards your goals.
Was trying this and Strava. Since I ruck with varying weights this gives me options for input with hiking feature to track better. Good stuff.
I've been using it for 4 years. In the last update, it has been failing to track when I start a workout and put the phone to sleep.
Easy to use. Dependable. Free.
Love the app. But it makes me share with the world, before I can share with my family & friends on FB. I don't think that's fair......
I love this app it has so many different workouts that you can log and it shows me how hard I am working wouldn't change a thing!!!
So far, so good, used it for the first time this morning. Struggling with how I can set a workout goal and then track it. But I'm sure I'll figure it out and I hope this is a good replacement for my Samsung health app that I used until I got this new iPhone.
I used this app sometime back in 2014 because it was good and I signed up for the MVP service. What I didn't know is that BY DEFAULT it auto renewed my membership. I stopped using this two years ago and deleted the app and forgot about it. Today I checked my credit card statement and found out that it has been charging me for the last two years. I received NO communication from the App to let me know about the charge. If I were not to find the charge by accident, it's going to charge me forever! That's not fair to the customers who placed trust in the app in the first place.
Great app to use for the family or individual bike ride!
So far I really like the app it works well for me.