Wi-Finder helps you say connected at more than 1 million hotspots worldwide, at locations including airports, hotels, restaurants, cafes and more.
Boingo is a Global Traveler Award Winner: Voted Best Wi-Fi Service — Seven Years and Counting!
Access to Boingo Hotspots with a Boingo Account
• You can connect to more than 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world, including airports, hotels, coffee shops, stadiums, malls, inflight and more.
• Use it with a Boingo subscription (Unlimited, Mobile, Global, Amex Preferred Plan, Boingo Wi-Fi for Mastercard Cardholders), Boingo transactional plan (AsYouGo or Hourly) or buy an iOS subscription through Wi-Finder.
SUBSCRIBE USING THE ITUNES STORE
• “Boingo iOS Monthly” recurring subscriptions are available from the App Store.
• Enjoy unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi on your iOS devices for just $9.99 per month.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• To sign up, select Subscribe on the “Home” screen or go to “My Account” and select iTunes.
Wi-Fi Hotspot Maps
• Search for Wi-Fi near you or around the globe using the hotspot maps in Wi-Finder!
• In your device’s Wi-Fi settings, select a network from the list annotated with “Check for Boingo Wi-Fi”
• Launch the Wi-Finder app, and tap "Get Online Now!"
Terms and Conditions
• Boingo Customer Agreement: http://www.boingo.com/legal/end-user-license-agreement-boingo-customer-agreement/
• Boingo Wireless, Inc. Web Site Boingo Wi-Finder Support Application License Agreement
The applications Boingo Wi-Finder was published
in the category Utilities on 2008-12-07 and
was developed by Boingo Wireless, Inc..
The file size is 45.30 MB.
The current version is 6.3.4 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Improved performance and stability
Improved map functionality
In-app notifications and push notifications
Hmmm, I deleted the Boingo WiFi finder and now I can log in to public WiFi. Before I would click on the network and it wouldn’t connect completely and just stall out. Now it works and BOINGO is deleted. Problem solved.
The hotel wifi is an unsecured network and after connecting, displays a login page to enter name and hotel room number. Boingo prevents the pop-up login page. I had to delete the app to use hotel wifi.
I have two iPhones. One personal, one work. The one without Boingo remains connected to Wi-Fi even when locked. The one with Boingo always reverts to cellular when the phone is locked and I have to launch Boingo and reconnect every time I unlock my phone. The iPhone with Boingo has used 90% of my data allowance, because the background processes use cellular. Your support is obviously scripted and totally worthless every time I have dealt with them — even when I call them while I am experiencing the issue. “We want to help” is total baloney.
Fails to connect.. can't login to Wifi finder.. does not recognize my account- yet the manage to charge my PayPal. Save your
I pay way too much for such awful service
DO NOT BUY!! You sign up for WIFI HOTSPOTS, The map is wrong.... NO SERVICE AVAILABLE IN FLORIDA.... KEEP YOUR $5 !!!
Can't connect any TWC wifi through iOS device.
App has needed an update for awhile. Strong update. Easier to use now. Made it worth keeping my account.
Worst internet Ive ever experienced. Always disconnects and when it is connected, its slow and inconsistent.
Great app keeps me connected whenever and wherever I need it!
I really don't know why so many people hate on this app. It's 1 million hotspots worldwide, and it's $10 a month! Yes it takes me 4 to 5 minutes to log on at times. Yes sometimes it kicks me off and I have to re-login. Yes sometimes it gives me grief. But were talking about $10 a month and the speeds I'm getting are fast. I generally get between 15 and 25 Mbits. So I'm not quite sure why people are expecting red carpet service for an app that $10 a month for unlimited Wi-Fi all over Los Angeles and worldwide.
Great app. No issues with logging in or connecting.
The app loads fine, detects the connected wifi network that is Boingo-ready, but hangs (then eventually timeout) when I try to logon via the "connect now" button. I travel very frequently for work and this app hasn't work on any of the AT&T Boingo wifi networks discovered.
It is a very good service !
As a frequent traveler I really appreciate Boingo. It's such a pleasure to be able to turn waiting time into productive time, and on multiple devices.
Agree with a previous reviewer - check out the version history and see that all versions say "fixed login issues". Alas, they are not fixed and this app could not login to boingo wifi for me after several attempts. What's the point then? Fix this thing already...
Freezes and shuts down every time I try to use. It is an unusable app. Please fix!
Boingo, just do not claim that you "fixed login issues" with every update, if you did not.