Get your local forecast on your phone or iPad with The Weather Channel and prepare for each day with reports and maps.
Find all the weather information you need to plan daily life with confidence. The Weather Channel provides accurate weather forecast reports that can help you plan up to 15 days in advance - wherever you are!
The Weather Channel: Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance with hourly & daily forecasts.
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are.
3. Stay safe with severe storm alerts and safety tips from the National Weather Service.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast so you don’t get caught in the rain.
• Want to catch that romantic sunset or a enjoy a crisp walk in the park? Get detailed information on sunset times, cold and flu reports and much more.
• Run smart with GoRun! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. From flash floods to storms, we’ll send you live alerts and expert safety advice, so you’ll always be prepared.
• Concerned about allergies? Get high-risk allergy alerts and medical advice to help you beat them!
Easily access all of the weather information you need.
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favorite features right from your Apple Watch.
• Remove all ads from your weather app for a year with a $3.99 single payment in-app purchase.
Privacy & Feedback
• If you have any questions or suggestions about our weather service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected]
The applications The Weather Channel: Live Maps was published in the category Weather on 2008-11-09 and was developed by The Weather Channel Interactive. The file size is 157.49 MB. The current version is 10.1.1 and works well on 11.0 and high ios versions.
The Weather Channel’s fully reimagined and beautifully designed app has been carefully crafted with you in mind. We are actively reading your feedback and constantly working to improve your app experience to help you see weather like never before. Here are some of the enhancements that you will see in our latest update:
• Home screen updates: We updated the daily graph on the home screen to make it easier for you to see your 5 day forecast at a glance.
• Readability improvements: We’ve also increased the font size to make it easier to see your daily forecast. We are actively working on improving the readability of our app, so stay tuned for more improvements in the next couple of updates.
• Your daily weather snapshot: Introducing daily personalized weather stories. A new visual way to see everything you need to know about your daily forecast.
• Siri Shortcuts: Siri can now help you check your forecast with nothing but the sound of your voice. Checking your forecast has never been easier!
• New navigation bar: Get faster access to detailed weather information. Prefer the old navigation? You can still swipe down for more content.
• Optimized for iOS 12
Be a force of nature. Update The Weather Channel app now.
Where’s the 3 day national forecast? I’m a truck driver and used to enjoy looking at your app to see what’s ahead. Seems now I just got to look out the window. I can get local weather info from the app the phone provides for the city I am. Weather channel app seems pointless.
The latest changes update is terrible. I’ve deleted the app.
Very disappointed in the new update. It’s impossible to see (I’m 50 and wear contacts). The colors are horrible. And the fonts are unreadable. Way too thin and light. The information does not pop or stand out at all. I like the new second page snapshot Info but that should be the first page. (And still needs better font and color) The app is cumbersome and hard to read. I actually had to re- download the iPhone weather app because I can’t even use the weather channel app anymore. I am not against change and i am all for making it look better, more user friendly and modern, but you missed the mark here. (Btw...This is my first ever App Store review.)
I have always used the weather channel app but I’m officially moving on to something else. The new update is awful and I just can’t get used to it. It’s too hard to decipher the forecast each day and sometimes it even gets glitchy with the numbers overlapping each other. This won’t do.
I abhor the new app, I am totally confused! The old app had wind velocity and was much more customer friendly. I also had 4 other cities I could watch where my different loved ones are located, I have no idea how to do that with this new, terribly confusing app with al the graph lines. This was my favorite weather application. If there is a way to go back to the former weather app, please instruct me on doing that, I will delete this one and use the one on my iPhone, which I never used since I started the ‘weather app’!! Very disappointed!!
You used to be able to get a complete hour by hour picture of the day when it first opened up. Now the hourly feature is buried & contains no useful info, just a minuscule icon that is illegible
This app does not work when you need it to. Shame shame
Sometimes good enough is good enough. The app since the update is really unusable. I used to use the app frequently. I hardly use it now. Information is hard to ascertain at a glance. Please go back to the old format that worked just fine.
I have updated to the latest IOS on my iPhone X app will not load will spin forever and if it does load it crashes. I paid the $3.99 for ad free as well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked great until I restored my ad free purchase. This is unacceptable!
Did the corporate big wigs at the weather channel ever hear the old saying, “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it.” Apparently not !!! The new app is trash. It’s very difficult to see, is not user friendly, and most of all contains less, not more information. This senior had been using the old app for years and I loved it. To bad you ruined it thereby forcing me to search for an alternative. Very sad 🤮
This was such a brilliant app so clear new update and design lay out not a patch on previous version. Information is still correct but visually very poor.
Please go back to old version new one has last it edged gone back to using iPhone weather app
There was nothing wrong with the old look. It was “at a glance” functional , a professional and very useful product. Now it looks like a complete beginners excel spreadsheet. Childish graphs , tiny text, a very poor effort indeed. IBM used to be the best at this type of thing. What happened? Cant you get experienced programmers anymore?
Use to be good, but since update terrible.
Great app thats very accurate with a nice design! I think the weather map needs updating because the past and the future, are both in the future! Otherwise 5 STARS!!
Great app for planning ahead.
Very accurate 👍🏼
Good app but it’s changing units and only imperial available as widget. Please fix it
Usually a good app, but it keeps crashing lately.